Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! (900 Views)

Comparison Bw Iphone 7 Vs Iphone 8 (differences That Matter In 2019) / Use Escrow Service Payment To Avoid Being Scammed When Buying Mobile Phones / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Eyanbahose: 10:49am On May 29, 2021
Mobile is one of the most common and important thing that we use in our daily life routine. In the present time, smart phone users demand more and more functionality in their device so that they can avail the advantage of advanced functionalities with their smart phones.
Accessories are the best way to enhance the mobile functionalities. Purchase of mobile accessories can enhance the functionality only when they are selected accurately. You need to make the selection of accessories very carefully so that you can get best results of mobile accessories purchase.

1) Money Matters: Market is filled with a huge variety of mobile accessories. When you have to make a selection of accessories, you need to be aware of the market. You need to understand that the phone accessories are available in a varied price range. So, first you will need to set a budget that you can afford to spend on the purchase of mobile accessories and then you will need to check the prices of accessories to make the selection.

2) Quality is imperative: There are some accessories that will cost you very little but the features usually attract customers to purchase these accessories even when the accessories are not branded or trusted. You need to make sure that the accessory is branded or semi-branded and durable. Features will not be of any use if the accessory does not have the advantage of quality and durability. This is a necessary aspect while choosing mobile accessories. E.g Oraimo accessories.

3) Branded / semi-branded / unbranded What are you looking for? If you can afford lavish life style then you buy branded products - for example Apple, Samsung etc, however if you want value for money product at a shoestring budget, then semi branded products like Oraimo etc would be preferable. Buying unbranded items is risky, because they will imitate or look like semi branded products but the quality difference will be substantial and you can tell the difference in features while using it or from the durability.

4) Features and functionality: Functions enhancement is the basic purpose of mobile phone accessories. So, you need to look for the best and advanced accessories if you want to avail the advantage of the best features and functionalities in it.

5) Warranty & Product Return: When you will look for functions and brand of the product, you must not forget to look for the warranty of the product. Warranty will give you an assurance of product durability. Every product has different return policy as per company's terms. Therefore, you need to check the return policy of company before you make your decision.

6) User Friendly: Along with the brand, price and quality, checking for user friendly features of a product has its significant impact on making a decision to buy. For instance, a smart watch cannot be called smart if it does not have user friendly product design and features. A USB pen drive with an additional feature of key chain holder, adds convenience to carry. Whether it is basic or additional feature, a user friendly product saves time and adds value to money.

Source: https://www.gizbot.com/amphtml/accessories/news/7-things-that-matter-while-buying-mobile-accessories-036207.html

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by enoch273: 3:23pm On May 29, 2021
Nice one @OP I've owned a few accessories by Oraimo and I'm really amazed with the way they ve made quality a habit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by eisley: 3:42pm On May 29, 2021
I used the batwings buds for over two years with no issues before giving it out. Quality is indeed guaranteed with Oraimo.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Melaninprincess(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2021
Functionality is the most important for me then price. And if I can get a functional one for a fair price, that's perfect. Been swing everyone talk about this Oraimo and maybe I'll check it out
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Freelancerx: 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
eisley:
I used the batwings buds for over two years with no issues before giving it out. Quality is indeed guaranteed with Oraimo.
not used any before but the freepods users keeps talking about how superb the sound is

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by tafat: 5:49pm On May 29, 2021
Nice read, when it comes to buying these gadgets I think the main thing to consider is budget, then durability of the products. I'm glad brands like Oraimo have very durable phone accessories one could purchase and enjoy with his tecno phone

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by saxby(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2021
Nice info op, now I know the type of phone accessories I should buy for my tecno phone, maybe I'll start with Oraimo and see how their products are
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by sureinfo: 6:41pm On May 29, 2021
eisley:
please which one is batwing buds? Is it a product of Oraimo too?
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by AlmaIganishire: 7:33pm On May 29, 2021
This is a quality information, thank you
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by AlmaIganishire: 7:36pm On May 29, 2021
I know Oraimo guarantee warrant, that is why I chose to buy their products.
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by AlmaIganishire: 7:37pm On May 29, 2021
Yes you are right, I mostly budget a specific amount of money before looking for products to buy, and Oraimo is really affordable
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by yellowpepper: 7:46pm On May 29, 2021
So far, Quality is indeed guaranteed with Oraimo. I used their power bank for 2 years
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by yellowpepper: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
I’m really after durability and that’s what I like about Oraimo products. Thank you for sharing
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Eyanbahose: 10:28pm On May 29, 2021
AlmaIganishire:
I know Oraimo guarantee warrant, that is why I chose to buy their products.
which of their product do you use?
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Kunja2: 10:31pm On May 29, 2021
Wonderful article. At least one needs to know what to look out for while making a purchase. I only trust Oraimo for my accessories though.
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by yellowpepper: 10:34pm On May 29, 2021
Eyanbahose:
which of their product do you use?
power bank, and earbud
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Niswayne19: 10:50pm On May 29, 2021
Oraimo power banks are long lasting
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Yinksy09(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2021
yellowpepper:
power bank, and earbud

That 2baba earbud is the best.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Eyanbahose: 8:59am On May 30, 2021
yellowpepper:
power bank, and earbud
nice
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by dankwoska: 9:44am On May 30, 2021
Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by iseoluwanimi: 11:56am On May 30, 2021
nice info!
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by saratackit: 12:00pm On May 30, 2021
Sometimes we no dey even use the warranty
Eyanbahose:
Mobile is one of the most common and important thing that we use in our daily life routine. In the present time, smart phone users demand more and more functionality in their device so that they can avail the advantage of advanced functionalities with their smart phones.
Accessories are the best way to enhance the mobile functionalities. Purchase of mobile accessories can enhance the functionality only when they are selected accurately. You need to make the selection of accessories very carefully so that you can get best results of mobile accessories purchase.

1) Money Matters: Market is filled with a huge variety of mobile accessories. When you have to make a selection of accessories, you need to be aware of the market. You need to understand that the phone accessories are available in a varied price range. So, first you will need to set a budget that you can afford to spend on the purchase of mobile accessories and then you will need to check the prices of accessories to make the selection.

2) Quality is imperative: There are some accessories that will cost you very little but the features usually attract customers to purchase these accessories even when the accessories are not branded or trusted. You need to make sure that the accessory is branded or semi-branded and durable. Features will not be of any use if the accessory does not have the advantage of quality and durability. This is a necessary aspect while choosing mobile accessories. E.g Oraimo accessories.

3) Branded / semi-branded / unbranded What are you looking for? If you can afford lavish life style then you buy branded products - for example Apple, Samsung etc, however if you want value for money product at a shoestring budget, then semi branded products like Oraimo etc would be preferable. Buying unbranded items is risky, because they will imitate or look like semi branded products but the quality difference will be substantial and you can tell the difference in features while using it or from the durability.

4) Features and functionality: Functions enhancement is the basic purpose of mobile phone accessories. So, you need to look for the best and advanced accessories if you want to avail the advantage of the best features and functionalities in it.

5) Warranty & Product Return: When you will look for functions and brand of the product, you must not forget to look for the warranty of the product. Warranty will give you an assurance of product durability. Every product has different return policy as per company's terms. Therefore, you need to check the return policy of company before you make your decision.

6) User Friendly: Along with the brand, price and quality, checking for user friendly features of a product has its significant impact on making a decision to buy. For instance, a smart watch cannot be called smart if it does not have user friendly product design and features. A USB pen drive with an additional feature of key chain holder, adds convenience to carry. Whether it is basic or additional feature, a user friendly product saves time and adds value to money.

Source: https://www.gizbot.com/amphtml/accessories/news/7-things-that-matter-while-buying-mobile-accessories-036207.html
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by saratackit: 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
What's the price range like have been seeing this everywhere recently
Yinksy09:

That 2baba earbud is the best.
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Yinksy09(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2021
saratackit:
What's the price range like have been seeing this everywhere recently

9,900 naira on Oraimo website.
You can order online here: https://ng.oraimo.com/collections/oraimo-daily-deals/products/oraimo-freepods-2-2baba-version-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by FrankByMonster: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
If it comes to sticks for cellphone, I can recommend this store. Very functional stuff, looks pretty solid.
Re: 6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! by Konquest: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Eyanbahose:

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Phone Battery Is Charging Slow / Iphone 8 Plus Available / Tecno: CAMON 18 Premier With 120hz Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.