Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Improvement Is Clear To See Under Ogs ( Manchester United) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Improvement Is Clear To See Under Ogs ( Manchester United) (237 Views)

Real Madrid Laboured To Victory Over Struggling Alaves To Move 7 Points Clear / Liverpool Go Seven Points Clear Again, As Chelsea Tighten Grip On Top-four Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improvement Is Clear To See Under Ogs ( Manchester United) by Rodemadebolu: 11:33am On May 29, 2021
We all know trophy is the reward all players and clubs truly wants and it is what stands as a representation of a club performance.
Manchester united lost the europa league final in a dissapointing defeat to villareal.marcus rashford in post match interview made mention of how second place means nothing if there isnt trophies to show for it,i disagree with dis in d sense dere r no trophies for progress , which is clear to see in Manchester united dis days and also consistence has been better.
Ole gunnar is a good manager but his problem is similar to frank lampard's of chelsea, lack of coaching experience , ole has every thing as a manager but he seems to make poor decision which has made fans call him "clueless", its quite obvious , it's quite true due to the inconsistencies.
Manchester united finished second place dis season which nobody would have guessed or expected of them at the dissapointing start of the season,when they lost 3-1 to Crystal palace , won brighton on just d last kick of d game which was of course a penalty and suffered a heavy defeat in d hands of tottenham. As history have it we went on to play some fantastic games and broke records throughout d season although as i said earlier d inconsistency , yes, d cause of our early exit in the champions league, the season had it ups and down but a lot of positive ups and it is d evidence of improvement. Rome wasnt built in a day and it applies to football at times , Manchester united legendary coach wasn't getting results during his early coaching time , as to me i believe ole gunnar solskjear should be trusted by fans and given more time he would perform miracles , gradually we would rise up , we would laugh at other clubs once again
Fellow nairalanders drop your thoughts!!

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Fulham Prediction, Preview And Live Stream / Chelsea Continue Pursuit Of Top Four / Emery Gives Update On Injury To Ramsey After Napoli Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.