Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (32038 Views)

10th NASS: MURIC Backs Christian Senate Presidency / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by WorldRichest: 2:18pm On May 29, 2021
RZArecta:
MURIC is a terrorist organisation cool

Yes, and it should be proscribed

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Babaken(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2021
One thing about this people is that they know their boundaries

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by nelsonebby(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2021
Our tradition comes before religion.

Is this man actually Yoruba?

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by edoairways: 2:36pm On May 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

Sharia will never thrive in the East, in fact Buddhism has a better chance of gaining foothold in the East than that Sharia nonsense.
Sidon dey look until it happens before your very eyes
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2021
Lmaoooo...
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Jesuschristus: 2:58pm On May 29, 2021
Why are Christians not using Christian law??

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by tonididdy(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2021
Naaa it's not the Christians complaining grin

It's the Yoruba Muslims themselves complaining, dey want Islam but don't want Sharia and hisbah.

.... @yoruba Muslims, you can't play 2face and blackface the same time. It's like reggae and blues. No you can't

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by tammie24: 2:59pm On May 29, 2021
Tell me to mind my business in my business?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by tonididdy(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2021
Many Yoruba go chop short sleeve. wink

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gentlerespect76: 3:00pm On May 29, 2021
The Yoruba seem to be asleep, sadly

okosodo:
It is going to be very easy to Islamize Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by orikoku: 3:00pm On May 29, 2021
Sharia. South... Ok continue, you people will push everyone to arm themselves.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by snowball11(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2021
hammerDK:
YORUBA MUSLIM ARE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE SW REGION AND ENTIRE SOUTH.

QUOTE ME ANYDAY AND TIME.

YORUBA MUSLIMS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO CREATE IN THE SW, THE PROBLEMS WE ARE SEEING IN THE NORTH.

WHO GAVE ILLORIN AWAY? YORUBA MUSLIMS.

And this is the thing Nigerians deemed fit to elect their president? undecided

What an error!
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by dan761(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2021
Its the same Thing Boko- Haram is Agitating for now .Can we say one is Agitating for it through Violence and the second arm is Officially agitating for it quietly...

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2021
No be today southern Christians start dictating to governments, southern Muslims and their children. You would see them forbidding Muslim girls from wearing hijabs either schools or courts.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by TAOsoccerbiz: 3:03pm On May 29, 2021
My people, I had an accident last week in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me.

I need to buy painkillers and some drugs. Please help me, below is my bank details.

First Bank
Olaoluwa

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by TAOsoccerbiz: 3:03pm On May 29, 2021
Attached is picture of the drugs I just finished. I've spent all the money I have on me on this leg. Please help me. I need to buy these drugs to continue my medication.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Ishilove: 3:03pm On May 29, 2021
Somebody needs to put this Akintola man on a leash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Brushstrokes20: 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
Mumuric is a bloodthirsty TERRORIST!

The shithole is on a cliff edge.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Nitah1: 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
KoshCAD:
[s][/s]Sharia law my foot.

Come and make it na. They know it won't work.
If the so called sharia cannot work in the north i wonder how they intend to make it work in the south.

Islamabad.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Vlibray: 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
Mumu muric
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
Why is this organization like this
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BetExpert: 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
Yoruba Muslims terrorists can never surprise me. Muslims are like cancer, if you allow them to grow, they will kill you sooner than later. Look at Nairaland, immediately Muslim terrorists population grew here, they threatened Seun to force everyone to swear allegiance to one dead pedophile before you can comment on terrorists thread but the terrorists are free to comment everywhere. Muslims are violent oppressors

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
So, Sharia is okay in the West (Southern Nigeria) but common beer drinking is forbidden in the North, in the very same Nigeria?!!...

MURIC will continue to embarrass and make a mockery of SouthWest.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by ENGINEERG(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2021
Am that will make Southwest to be BETTER?
OR what what has been the essence of sharia in the North.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On May 29, 2021
Not in my Lagos
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by OloyeVIII: 3:08pm On May 29, 2021
Is Islam a religion of peace?
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2021
maasoap:
No be today southern Christians start dictating to governments, southern Muslims and their children. You would see them forbidding Muslim girls from wearing hijabs either schools or courts.

Yeah... Because Northern Muslims don't do the same or even far worse?!!

Hypocrisy will further this 3rd world nation down the cesspit of retrogression.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Sholaco: 3:09pm On May 29, 2021
Muric, you are not a yoruba o, if you can read or write and speak fluently in doesn't made u oduduwa o...go ilorin or zamfara please,. Don't cause problem for us in the south

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Iykoto86(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2021
edoairways:
Once Sharia is implemented in the South West, it will definitely get to the east and south south. This was what Pastor Bosun warned few years back
i dont know what you people take the igbo man for. Sharia law in se/ss is possible only if you can kill 50million igbos first.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Samtob90(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.