Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (32036 Views)

10th NASS: MURIC Backs Christian Senate Presidency / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Omoodua007: 5:04am On May 30, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Common and customary law grin

Your still spreading this fake info cheesy grin grin
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Omoodua007: 5:07am On May 30, 2021
emerged01:

People that have access to internet always believe their opinions matter on those who does not. PFN doesn’t need to say anything sharia law it will not stand in Southwest,no matter how they try.
If eventually Sharia comes to reality in Southwest,you will see how yoruba Muslims will convert to Christians because of the so called law. No Yoruba no be Hausa.

If you know the number of Muslims that converted to Christianity over ile kewu treatment

With sharia law policing morals more of them will even convert lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by musajo1(m): 6:08am On May 30, 2021
Well said and wisely too
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by emerged01(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2021
Omoodua007:

If you know the number of Muslims that converted to Christianity over ile kewu treatment

With sharia law policing morals more of them will even convert lol
Abi o not to talk of one stupid law.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by drlateef: 7:06am On May 30, 2021
From what many Christians are spewing out here, it is obvious they are the real oppressors of the Muslims. And they want the Muslims to live peacefully with them in a Yoruba nation. Yoruba Nation my foot! Any society devoid of justice cannot know peace. Even in Britain they allow the Muslims to judge among themselves with sharia. Because they want peace in society. Nigerian Christians are the greatest bigots on earth, they act like the proverbial ostrich and shed crocodile tears, claiming to be victims while they are the oppressors. The time has come for them to face reality. That the Muslims are now waking up and asking for their rights which the colonialists and their Christian brothers have denied the Muslims for long. The true nature of Christians is laid bear by reading the comments above. They subjugate and oppress others, yet claiming victim.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by sencekompis: 9:05am On May 30, 2021
THIS MUMU MAN soon or later WILL SURE COURSE WAR IN NIGERIA
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by sunday0707(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Sadly, I totally agree with the idea that everyone in Nigeria should be provided for in the constitution. Why can't Yoruba Muslims have their Sharia Court to determine issues arising from their practice of Islam. Like the author rightly said, at least the civil part of sharia should be permitted in South West where the population of Muslims is equally reasonable. There is no harm in it. If the demand was for the implementation of Sharia Criminal law that allows cutting of hands, stoning to death etc as punishment for crime, then I don't endorse it.
Then what's their sharia without cutting of hands. A law that applies to their poor citizens and doesn't apply to Gandollar stealing dollar or them sharing allocation from taxes on beers in the south and destroying it in the north. Let them implement it and let the sharia officers come to my town if we won't kill them all.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Akanbiedu(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The terrorist head slammers will never disappoint when it comes to stupidity. So they mean Christians in that region has no say

When are you going to stop killing Igbo muslims?

Is SW your region?
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by akdjr(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2021
When I say religion na cult una no go hear... just believe there is God and live a good life by loving and caring for your fellow human...
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Fahdiga1: 11:06am On May 30, 2021
Friend22:

When you don't read you evd up.making fooloshy comments particularly egged on by ignorant zombies.
I no blame una sha.
Everything as to be about you if not it's terroristic.

They claim tolerance buy they are the must intolerant people .
HYPOCRITES!
You don start again
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by seunowa(f): 11:19am On May 30, 2021
CaptainAyub:

In the north, is Sharia restricted to Muslims alone?
Destruction of beer is what?
Killing for blasphemy is what?
Oga let mumuric bring sharia to sw. Am 100% sure DAT it will fail.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by seunowa(f): 11:21am On May 30, 2021
Olatunji1929:
Abi kofedafun akintola ni,they want to turn us to zombies in yorubaland but they will fail woefully,they want to be regulating our lifestyle,they want to take our right like aboki have done to their youths which makes them easy to control, I keep saying it nairaland should stop making stupid people popular,we dont know akintola and his miscreants here in southwest,mumuric only exist on nairaland and fb and insallah this akintola will die horrible death if he continue like this
Sharia will fail in sw even among d Yoruba muslims
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by basadenet: 11:24am On May 30, 2021
sharia law is evil and should be discarded with immediately. How did it get into our Constitution in the first place. Useless professor akin to launch, is one of Yoruba bast ardent we have in Yoruba land, so should be ignored. A religious fanatic of the highest order.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Coronavirus1: 11:27am On May 30, 2021
This man yours days are number go to the north and practice your sharia
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Donbarry043: 11:59am On May 30, 2021
edoairways
Sidon dey look until it happens before your very eyes
Judaism is gaining ground in south east, so its a different ball game here
South/south maybe possible but Igbos will rather go to war because of Islam I think you should know this
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Tomisin666(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2021
emerged01:

People that have access to internet always believe their opinions matter on those who does not. PFN doesn’t need to say anything sharia law it will not stand in Southwest,no matter how they try.
If eventually Sharia comes to reality in Southwest,you will see how yoruba Muslims will convert to Christians because of the so called law. Yoruba no be Hausa.
lol sure yoruba no be Hausa, the difference is clear But you want me to renounce my faith to a doctrine who doesn't have the real logical concept of God Imagine Exodus 15 Vs 3 spouting shit saying God is a man whereas Number 23 vs 19 is raising dispute to Exodus he should stop saying what he don't know just imagine characters disputing their self about the real concept of God.., in the midst of their dispute, John 4 vs 24 serve as an arbitrator they should stop lying saying God is neither a man as they assume but rather he's nothing but a spirit...so my question is which one are we going to believe has a concrete concept of God? in a book self claim to be from the Supreme being disputing it's self time to time should be phantom to y'all it's been written by the different authors but your myopic ravenous hypocrite won't let you come to notice that book it's nothing but a myths and fanatics
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by emerged01(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2021
Tomisin666:
lol sure yoruba no be Hausa, the difference is clear But you want me to renounce my faith to a doctrine who doesn't have the real logical concept of God Imagine Exodus 15 Vs 3 spouting shit saying God is a man whereas Number 23 vs 19 is raising dispute to Exodus he should stop saying what he don't know just imagine characters disputing their self about the real concept of God.., in the midst of their dispute, John 4 vs 24 serve as an arbitrator they should stop lying saying God is neither a man as they assume but rather he's nothing but a spirit...so my question is which one are we going to believe has a concrete concept of God? in a book self claim to be from the Supreme being disputing it's self time to time should be phantom to y'all it's been written by the different authors but your myopic ravenous hypocrite won't let you come to notice that book it's nothing but a myths and fanatics
Thank you! God,the shepherd knows His sheep and His sheep recognize His voice. Are you sure you are one of His Sheep? Can you recognize His voice?
My Friend,Debating about who worships God or not is a foolish thing to do.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by calcal: 2:29pm On May 30, 2021
Veqtor:
So yorubas will b fighting for their freedom and also be fighting this Muric man? O ga o

Yoruba will not fight the Muric man, the Muric man will disappear by himself by the time they chop one person's hand.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BeansAndBread(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2021
Omoodua007:

Mr Ilorin why not institutionalize sharia in your Ilorin & offa Na by force to do sharia for Yoruba land
Secular Muslims have said no
The entire Yoruba Christaindom has said no
Your jihad has failed as it has been failing since 1600s
Useless Fulani slave
There are Shari'ah courts in Kwara State, now stop repeating this dumb rhetorics in my mention Yoruba Christian
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Omoodua007: 5:02pm On May 30, 2021
BeansAndBread:
There are Shari'ah courts in Kwara State, now stop repeating this dumb rhetorics in my mention Yoruba Christian

When we have our own Independent nations we will consider it but now we say no TO FULANI sponsored shariah
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BeansAndBread(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2021
Omoodua007:

When we have our own Independent nations we will consider it but now we say no TO FULANI sponsored shariah
Leave Fulani out of this, it's nauseating. If the Muslims can get Shari'ah for their affairs in Yorùbá republic, then we'll support it. Lagos Muslims have been asking for it since 1896, how can we be denied for so long and then when we finally move to a place we call our own, we'll now be denied again? No o, every one must be represented and the Muslims ask for this
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Omoodua007: 5:59pm On May 30, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Leave Fulani out of this, it's nauseating. If the Muslims can get Shari'ah for their affairs in Yorùbá republic, then we'll support it. Lagos Muslims have been asking for it since 1896, how can we be denied for so long and then when we finally move to a place we call our own, we'll now be denied again? No o, every one must be represented and the Muslims ask for this

Fulani rule Islam in Nigeria so we can’t leave them out it it
And btw a lot of yoruba Muslims don’t want it
So try convincing the secular Yoruba Muslims
In a Yoruba nation snd a supreme Islamic councils filled with Yoruba Muslims such can be entertained
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by WorldRichest: 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
olabukola:
As if your NO counts. Just pray they are not serious about.

E be like say your head no correct just like these Almajaris in the North. the population and Muslims to Christians in Yorubaland is 50/50, I don't want any unnecessary argument on that. Out of the approximately 50% Muslim population, 50% of us will reject Shariah law (not all Muslims are Stupid as you have been thinkin). That will make the percentage of those for Sharia and those against Sharia in Yorubaland to be 75% and 25% for. How then can any group of idiots say enforce Sharia Law in Yorubaland?
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by WorldRichest: 6:45pm On May 30, 2021
BeansAndBread:

This one is typing from the psychiatric ward of the Lagos Isolation Centre. He should be ignored. Which Lagos Muslims have been asking for Shariah? Tajudeen, Saheed, Musiliu, Samsudeen and others that are smoking Weed with Dry Gin at the Bus-stops and collecting NURTW levels with fightings and bottle breaking? Your head no correct. You better stop deceiving yourself with this nonsense political Shariah that you half illiterates are screaming about.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by WorldRichest: 6:52pm On May 30, 2021
Omoodua007:

Fulani rule Islam in Nigeria so we can’t leave them out it it
And btw a lot of yoruba Muslims don’t want it
So try convincing the secular Yoruba Muslims
In a Yoruba nation snd a supreme Islamic councils filled with Yoruba Muslims such can be entertained

Are your parents some of the Yoruba Muslims that want political Shariah?
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by kayusely70(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2021
muykem:
Don't give credence to foolish Akintola statement. Yoruba can not be divided by religion.
You've spoken very well!
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by DedeNkem: 12:33am On May 31, 2021
Northerners are using Yoruba muslims to take over Yorubaland. They've already taken Kwara and continued more encroachment.

Unfortunately, Yoruba will forever be enslaved by the North if they don't do something now! Sunday Igboho is now opening Yorubas' eyes.

The North can't try this nonesense in the South-East!
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Nyanabo(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2021
Bunch of clowns. They are at it again.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Sundzr4e(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2021
okosodo:
It is going to be very easy to Islamize Nigeria
Fool
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Tomisin666(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2021
You don't have a say man! i know my God i serve, he's neither a God of confusion nor a God of liars. He's just so perfect and realistic to behold! so beep off and wallow in ur fanatics book self claim to be from God..Just imagine the heedless oxymoron grin That's why we keep telling you guys to make a research from concrete source which they will never but rather be looking up to those claiming to be of God shaming you guys in a pretence ways and wait till Jesus deprive them in that day of conquest Matthew 7 Vs 21 to 23 so
emerged01:

Thank you! God,the shepherd knows His sheep and His sheep recognize His voice. Are you sure you are one of His Sheep? Can you recognize His voice?
My Friend,Debating about who worships God or not is a foolish thing to do.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by emerged01(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2021
Tomisin666:
You don't have a say man! i know my God i serve, he's neither a God of confusion nor a God of liars. He's just so perfect and realistic to behold! so beep off and wallow in ur fanatics book self claim to be from God..Just imagine the heedless oxymoron grin That's why we keep telling you guys to make a research from concrete source which they will never but rather be looking up to those claiming to be of God shaming you guys in a pretence ways and wait till Jesus deprive them in that day of conquest Matthew 7 Vs 21 to 23 so
Go in peace, mr carnal man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.