Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Makes A Great Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Makes A Great Movie? (169 Views)

Watch This Great Movie Before You Settle Down / Watch This Great Movie Produce By Me Nairalander (photos) / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Great Movie? by OmoyeniJoseph: 12:13pm On May 29, 2021
What makes a great movie?

You probably asked yourself that question a number of time, and you don't know the answer.

Weep no more! 'Cos that's exactly what I'll be showing you today.

To know what make a great movie, we should probably check out what great movies have in common, right?

Yes, I guess. So follow me as I'll be unvieling 5 elements of movies like Avengers endgame, Black Panther, King of Boys etc.

1. Good characters

Characters are the most important part of storytelling. They are the life of a film.

When you watch a film, you need to like some of the characters in the film. You should feel like you can relate to those characters.

The central character of the film is very important. If people don’t like the central character, then the movie won’t do well.
--------
Joseph's got a $9.99 book for you on how to make your script a sought-after by producers. Get it for FREE- Free! - here https:///message/I4BM6V4ZMZTIO1
---------

2. Simple but interesting plot
A simple plot is enough to win people’s heart. People don’t like an elaborated plot.

A plot can make or break your cinema. You shouldn’t over crowd the film with too many characters.

3. One clear strong Theme
Your message should be clear. It is what you want the audience to take away from your movie.

You should weave the theme into the story. No audience should leave the room with a bad impression about your film.

4. Attention to details
Details of the movie are very important.

It starts from the point the script is being written.

The casting, shots, etc. must be considered in detail. The audience will appreciate these details.

5.Good ending
The ending of a story is crucial to the success of a movie. Films often get ruined for their bad ending. The ending must be put nicely; it must wrap up the story well. Don’t drag the ending too long. It will lose the tune of the movie.

These are the critical elements needed for making a good film. Film making is an art. You need the right knowledge and experience to make a good film.

Practice these elements in making your film and one day you will make some great movies!

--------
Joseph's got a $9.99 book for you on how to make your script a sought-after by producers. Get it for FREE- Free! - here https:///message/I4BM6V4ZMZTIO1

(1) (Reply)

All Artiste Should Read This!! Get 40% Discount Off The Regular Price!! / The Beginning Beginning / Pixar’s ‘soul’ Creators On Getting Weird And Debuting On Disney+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.