Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK (84868 Views)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by seunayantokun(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
Boko Haram is the first layer of the political agenda targeted at achieving multifaceted evils against other Nigerians by those in power at the federal level in Nigeria.

More brutal second layer is Fulani terrorists called herdsmen.

The third layer is the various armed groups living in colonies within other ethnic groups' communities.

All are armed and are never disarmed even when their victims cry from here to heaven.

More facts emerge everyday.

A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north; herdsmen are never brought to book and disarmed whatever happens; and the whole of Nigeria is their property. Others are meant to be killed and conquered.

The only group of people I wish to advise is the non-Fulani Muslims of Nigeria who practise religion simply for the sake of what they believe..... Because for the Fulani, Islam is a weapon of ethnic imperialism and domination. Therefore, you can never be a proper Muslim as a Fulani no matter how good you might be. Afonja of Ilorin missed that point and they killed and took his throne to teach him that they were not always together. Wake up.

That marriage shows they are always together

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by xrkanny: 5:06pm On May 29, 2021
benjackugo:
Boko Haram commander gets married to the daughter of a Fulani herdsman in Sambisa forest, and the video was shared by Femi Fani Kayode via Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

The video was captioned;

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1398593666386731010?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowqBmZXedM

Nigeria soldiers not seeing them.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Mynameis007(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I like the bride in green.
With the way she's clutching that gun, I can tell she can do a thing or two with a preek.

I can only hope that one day the Nigerian Army will kill her husband and she'd move down South as a refugee and I will be around and encounter her selling Fura Dununu or begging for alms on my way home from church.

I'd woo her with everything in me and God knows that when I get her, I will revenge the death of every innocent person Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have killed in Nigeria by ejaculating their replacements into her.

grin grin grin grin
Smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by christopheojo(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2021
benjackugo:
Boko Haram commander gets married to the daughter of a Fulani herdsman in Sambisa forest, and the video was shared by Femi Fani Kayode via Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

The video was captioned;

See video below.

.....and president buhari was the chairman of the occasion shocked
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Uteghe(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2021
grin I hate their tailor.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 29, 2021
How does he know it's BH? That's a fulani ceremony. Hard-core BH will prolly see that dancing as haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by realray(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2021
Kings999:
The way fulanis comes on nairaland to tackle the Igbos as if Nigeria is there country, one useless fulanis guy was saying on a thread the army should kill all the igbos, I don't understand...
How stupid the Nigerians can be,
A fulani from Niger Republic is our president, we have fulanis in our government, we have fulanis in our military, fulanis are the one deciding for us how to rule our government, the money we get from oil from Southern Nigeria is sent to the fulanis and Niger Republic.. even if igbos didn't cause trouble in there land the fulanis will do so.. fulanis are the one to decide for Nigerians what will happen, I'm ashamed of this country..

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE ALL THE BUHARI SUPPORTERS....

add their families join, useless bunch of cows

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2021
How FFK get the video? These people no even get small respect. Total see finish
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by LikeCool(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With the way she's clutching that gun, I can tell she can do a thing or two with a preek.

I can only hope that one day the Nigerian Army will kill her husband and she'd move down South as a refugee and I will be around and encounter her selling Fura Dununu or begging for alms on my way home from church.

I'd woo her with everything in me and God knows that when I get her, I will revenge the death of every innocent person Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have killed in Nigeria by ejaculating their replacements into her.

Chai! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by BabaO2: 5:23pm On May 29, 2021
Garba sheu will say it is a normal thing to marry and the gun was used for normal protection
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by smallsmall: 5:24pm On May 29, 2021
limeta:
They the same people
Is you southerners that try to divide them into herdsmen and boko

Your divide and rule only working against you.

This marriage should tell you that Buhari has a hand in all these killings, Kidnappings and Arson going on in other parts of Nigeria.
The Nigerian Security is infiltrated an compromised, infact, they are no long "Nigerian" Security, they are Fulani Security, from Police, to Army, Navy, Airforce, NIA, SSS, etc.

Within a few days, the Fulani Army was able to locate the so-called Ipob Camp in Agbochia Forest, killing Seven and arresting five but for Six years running, it cannot locate the Camp of Fulani Herdsmen Kidnappers and Killers. Even ordinary Sheil Gumi was able to locate the Camp and have a Sallah celebration with the Terrorists.

Who is fooling who?
We are not One Nigeria, all these Southern Politicians still benefiting from the Corruption, abuse and killing of their people, are the ones still interested in One Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by paramakina202: 5:25pm On May 29, 2021
Fulani women hadly wear hijab,Hijab is for Hausa and other conquered tribes.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Dollarremix(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2021
So we know who they are. Lol. This country is something else

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2021
Na only God know wetin them go born and these kind monsters go dey shout ALLAHU AKBAR chia Islam don suffer.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by parkervero(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

Funny! especially coming from you, a southerner.

"If a man liked a woman (he got sexually aroused) , go and do your wife, for both have the same tools!” Sahih bukari 44842

Quran 2:223:
Your women are tillage for you, so do to your tillage as ye will, and when as you like…

In the Book of Tafsir Al .aber, Mafateeh Al Gaeeb, 3rinting 2004, Beirut, by Iamam Al Razi, Qur’an 2:223, p. 61:
Ibn Umar said this verse is about how it
s fine to have sex by the woman’s anus:
ana sh ’tom , it’s allowable for men to do his woman from front or back, from her vagina, or from front or back position with her anus, and the second issue is to do them whenever you want or like, any time of your
choice, he can fuurck her (do nikah) standing or sitting or on her back.

it is now i understand the meaning of nikah muslims call marriage. Nikah mean sexual-intercourse.

I get the gist of what you mean by "coming from southerner"
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by smallsmall: 5:28pm On May 29, 2021
Omogelle:
Miserable idiots
So na this micrants they waste better people life tuaaa

These are the kind of animals that Humanbeings are being forced to share the same country with!
Just imagine sad sad
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Realfrankie(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2021
What a combo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by CodeTemplar: 5:30pm On May 29, 2021
Akhee:
Fool you ask yourself how FFK get this picture from. Idiotic Impecile
. . . e pain am.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by mhmsadyq(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Dangerous Combo!
A Deadlier person than Shekau and bin laden combined could be produced from this.

Pastor, How market?

The bombing of Palestinians have stopped.

Palestinians have not finished.

And we didn't see Jesus!

None of your prophecy came to pass.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Blackdisciple(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2021
Soon you will hear that is not in Nigeria.....

Na still dem dem so make dem continue
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2021
The ladies look like Christian ladies!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by mikendie(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2021
So upon the m/billions they've been collecting, they're still show casing abject poverty. If my guess is right, then does all the negotiated funds go?
benjackugo:

The video was captioned;

See video below.

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Yankee101: 5:44pm On May 29, 2021
Fulani herdsmen and boko haram have the same agenda, kill Christians, impose extremist Islam, rape women, plunder, gain power, money and fame
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by garicrises: 5:45pm On May 29, 2021
..... The dance sha�
The seem like zombies in a drunken haze�
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
Seems like FFK is the best man
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Yankee101: 5:47pm On May 29, 2021
If you catch any trying to kill you, kill then first
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by TexasR: 5:51pm On May 29, 2021
Lack of wisdom......

The lady in green attire, the bride, is soon to be a widow
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Tokotaya: 5:53pm On May 29, 2021
It's an old video. Dates back to 2016. The narrative then was that Fulani herdsmen got married in the forest with the wife carrying their gun
https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=637763746375900&_rdc=1&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by zudozz: 5:56pm On May 29, 2021
See what has become of our dear country!
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by juman(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2021
A frame up headline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.