Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK (84866 Views)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2021
And we say we have a president in this country.

Yahoo boys go dey flex for bar and the mumu "popo" go burst them...

A whole set terrorists in the country dey even do wedding, putting it in their faces, and nothing is done....

Dead country.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Tzar(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2021
I know how you feel. But blame the greed and shortsightedness of southern founding fathers. They enslave their kit & kin because they thought they were educated enough to continuously rule over an illiterate over bloated northern population. The northern leaders have long proven that they are smarter than southern leaders.
Imagine southern leaders went to beg northern leaders in 1958 or thereabout to agree to independence. The north said they were not ready, but instead of the south to declare independence, they waited til 1960 begging the north.
Those founding fathers graves ought to be burnt down. They should have realized that a northern census that counted livestock, children and foreigners will enslave the south in a civil rule / democracy where the majority carry the vote? Instead their children and accomplices are the only ones that benefit from Nigeria. The north also cleverly shaved numbers from the south by making Kogi & Kwara Northern. Then they made Benue Northern too. The North only needs a few Southern greedy leaders to win , but the South can NEVER quietly get the votes needed to win a course for Nigeria! The current political class have also modeled their game after the founding fathers. Like Tinubu is trying so hard to make his lineage continue to benefit from Nigeria & the SW after his death like Awolowo did.

Kings999:
The way fulanis comes on nairaland to tackle the Igbos as if Nigeria is there country, one useless fulanis guy was saying on a thread the army should kill all the igbos, I don't understand...
How stupid the Nigerians can be,
A fulani from Niger Republic is our president, we have fulanis in our government, we have fulanis in our military, fulanis are the one deciding for us how to rule our government, the money we get from oil from Southern Nigeria is sent to the fulanis and Niger Republic.. even if igbos didn't cause trouble in there land the fulanis will do so.. fulanis are the one to decide for Nigerians what will happen, I'm ashamed of this country..

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE ALL THE BUHARI SUPPORTERS....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Scap93: 8:49am On May 30, 2021
When it's happening in the North it's just normal but down here in the East ndi efuluefu will yaning rubbish IPOB terrorists, mad people everywhere but we must continue.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 9:27am On May 30, 2021
Tzar:
I know how you feel. But blame the greed and shortsightedness of southern founding fathers. They enslave their kit & kin because they thought they were educated enough to continuously rule over an illiterate over bloated northern population. The northern leaders have long proven that they are smarter than southern leaders.
Imagine southern leaders went to beg northern leaders in 1958 or thereabout to agree to independence. The north said they were not ready, but instead of the south to declare independence, they waited til 1960 begging the north.
Those founding fathers graves ought to be burnt down. They should have realized that a northern census that counted livestock, children and foreigners will enslave the south in a civil rule / democracy where the majority carry the vote? Instead their children and accomplices are the only ones that benefit from Nigeria. The north also cleverly shaved numbers from the south by making Kogi & Kwara Northern. Then they made Benue Northern too. The North only needs a few Southern greedy leaders to win , but the South can NEVER quietly get the votes needed to win a course for Nigeria! The current political class have also modeled their game after the founding fathers. Like Tinubu is trying so hard to make his lineage continue to benefit from Nigeria & the SW after his death like Awolowo did.

Sir God will continue to Bless you, I have never in my life seen a fulanis going to jail...
Let me tell you what I experienced earlier this year, a fulani man was threatening an Igbo man besides the police station that he will stab him to death with dagger and nothing will happen... Is there fair, my parents in eastern Nigeria villages are scared to go to there farms because of the fulanis..
They have turn the Nigerians as there slaves, this is not fair, if the government didn't do anything about the fulanis more youth are ready to join UGM because the police and armys are for no use in Igbo land....
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Afamcy: 9:36am On May 30, 2021
How did you come about this info and pics...that means you're one of this bandits just pretending to be a good citizen of naija
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by prince2pac(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I like the bride in green.
With the way she's clutching that gun, I can tell she can do a thing or two with a preek.

I can only hope that one day the Nigerian Army will kill her husband and she'd move down South as a refugee and I will be around and encounter her selling Fura Dununu or begging for alms on my way home from church.

I'd woo her with everything in me and God knows that when I get her, I will revenge the death of every innocent person Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have killed in Nigeria by ejaculating their replacements into her.
can you come back on twitter, I just need you there
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by carlos1(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2021
All Boko Haram and herdsmen are moslems but not all moslems are Boko Haram and herdsmen

That religion eh. Kai
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by rollandben(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2021
Good, they are very match, thats why Yoruba nation and Biafra need to go away from them so they can continue enjoy their marriage. When Hausa marry Fulani...there is no cause for alarm. Yoruba Nation I stance
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by elbarond(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2021
Enemies of progress.

What's wrong with their marriage?
UGM can marry ESN or ipob and there's no qualms about that
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Coolgent(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2021
Mtss seeing this video for the past years
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by ylaa(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2021
You have spoken well Sir.
It still baffles me how and why a foreigner should subject Nigerians in their own land to torture. This is the case of a slave ruling and punishing the royalties. How did we get here? If to say na better foreigner sef e for better. This one mallam wey no fit pronounce p.
Hmmmmmm am speechless

quote author=Kings999 post=102168620]The way fulanis comes on nairaland to tackle the Igbos as if Nigeria is there country, one useless fulanis guy was saying on a thread the army should kill all the igbos, I don't understand...
How stupid the Nigerians can be,
A fulani from Niger Republic is our president, we have fulanis in our government, we have fulanis in our military, fulanis are the one deciding for us how to rule our government, the money we get from oil from Southern Nigeria is sent to the fulanis and Niger Republic.. even if igbos didn't cause trouble in there land the fulanis will do so.. fulanis are the one to decide for Nigerians what will happen, I'm ashamed of this country..

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE ALL THE BUHARI SUPPORTERS....[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by NonnyDot(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2021
Bleep that shit
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Michaelbjune(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2021
terrorist go finished this countryoooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.