Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. (995 Views)

Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad / Osimhen's Replies Fan: I Get Coconut Head, I No Dey Hear Word / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Dogasas: 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
They want you to upgrade to compact plus before you can watch the final whereas throughout this week, dem dey advertise the game that it will be shown on SS prem league HD which is available on ordinary compact bouquet. It wasn't this bad last season. These idiots need serious competition abeg.
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Kriss216: 3:06pm On May 29, 2021
Dogasas:
They want you to upgrade to compact plus before you can watch the final whereas throughout this week, dem dey advertise the game that it will be shown on SS prem league HD which is available on ordinary compact bouquet. It wasn't this bad last season. These idiots need serious competition abeg.
I never subscribe my DSTV since this year. I watch my matches online these days.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Dogasas: 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:

I never subscribe my DSTV since this year. I watch my matches online these days.
Pls where can I watch in HD without lagging.
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Kriss216: 3:21pm On May 29, 2021
Dogasas:

Minutes before the match, check the Match thread on FP, they will share links to watch the match.

That's how I watch Chelsea matches since this year.
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by EzzyCarter: 3:59pm On May 29, 2021
Dogasas:

h e s g o a l . c o m .
Hopefully the site doesnt crash from too much traffic today cheesy
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by EzzyCarter: 4:00pm On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:

My fellow blue, how tonight go be na? cheesy
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Kriss216: 4:03pm On May 29, 2021
EzzyCarter:

My fellow blue, how tonight go be na? cheesy
Man city na our wife. Chelsea will win by 3 goals to 1.
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by EzzyCarter: 4:15pm On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Man city na our wife. Chelsea will win by 3 goals to 1.

Amen... that's the spirit! Pop's my b*tch lol.
Enjoy fam cheesy
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Kriss216: 4:17pm On May 29, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Amen... that's the spirit! Pop's my b*tch lol.
Enjoy fam cheesy
Cool bro
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2021
Dogasas:

The morons used to show it even on the lowest bouquet before. It's not their fault that braindead macaques are in charge of this country.
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Dogasas: 5:11pm On May 29, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

The morons used to show it even on the lowest bouquet before. It's not their fault that braindead macaques are in charge of this country.
I don't blame them. Na because competition nor dey. They don't have anybody to compete with them that's why they can misbehave
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by otokx(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2021
Finals supposed to be shown to all subscribers irrespective of bouquet. It appears the regulators have gone to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Vanilla4(f): 8:58pm On May 29, 2021
Business for you.
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by EzzyCarter: 12:38am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Cool bro

We did it bruv cheesy
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by Kriss216: 12:49am On May 30, 2021
EzzyCarter:

We did it bruv cheesy
Sure bro.

I was 100% of our winning. Man city will continue to be our wife.

Bro, abeg help me give 2 white handkerchief to mariahangel. Her tears are massive.
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by EzzyCarter: 9:26am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Sure bro.

Bro, abeg help me give 2 white handkerchief to mariahangel. Her tears are massive.

Sure bruv, one for her one for Slawormiir as well. Haterrzz grin
Re: Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final. by EzzyCarter: 9:26am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Sure bro.

Sure bruv, one for her, one for Slawormiir as well. Haterrzz grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted / I Deserve To Be Compensated By Sportybet / Tobi Amusan Clinched Second Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.