Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Make Hair Cream For Hair Growth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Hair Cream For Hair Growth (741 Views)

What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Hair Cream For Hair Growth by ochanyamartha: 4:37pm On May 29, 2021
Hair cream is formulated to help with hair growth, reduce itching, cure Dandruff, scanty hair, stunted hair growth and to keep the hair healthy and strong. Hair cream add a natural shine and smoothness to coarse hair.
This simple hair cream mix worked wonders for my hair, so I decided to share it with you all, it's a usual hair cream mix but I added a secret recipe that will help repair and grow hair rapidly.

This secret recipe is Curry leaves powder. Curry leaves have properties that can work wonders for hair and lead to rapid hair growth, They have rich antioxidants, and these antioxidants neutralize and keep the hair healthy and strong.

This hair cream works for the following hair issues:

. Dandruff

. Itchy scalp

. stunted hair

. scanty hair

. Edges repair

. Hair loss

INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR PRODUCING HAIR CREAM FOR HAIR GROWTH.

400ml Parafine oil

50 gram Stearic acid

20 gram candle wax

500 gram Petroleum jelly

KEEP READING HERE...
http://www.ochanyamarthablog.com.ng/2021/05/how-to-make-hair-cream-for-hair-growth.html

Re: How To Make Hair Cream For Hair Growth by Manq(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2021
How much does it go for?

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Styles And Tutorials / Need Advice Urgently? / Fashion Style For The Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.