Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

I'll Never Touch Toyota Again - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'll Never Touch Toyota Again (6576 Views)

Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz / Experiencing The Gazzuzz Touch! / Android 6.0, 7 Inch Universal Single DIN, Full Touch Screen -WiFi,Playstore,NAV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 4:45pm On May 29, 2021
Last year, I had an accident with my Toyota matrix, my cousin gets to know about it and promised to gift me Nissan Altima 09, initially, based on evil things have read about Nissan on nairaland I objected to it and requested for Toyota. He assured me that Nissan is more luxurious, balanced and drives well than Toyota, reluctantly I asked him to send it.

Just a week ago, I received the car, the only thing I did was changing the engine oil... The tyres are new, no check engine light, the engine is so quite. Honestly, I've been driving the car ever since, I love everything about it. Very smooth, balanced and the AC is topnotch.... I still own Sienna 2008 but the nissan drives better than the sienna. My sienna vibrates when the speedometer gets to 140kph but this car still balance at speed of 160kph.

This is my testimony. Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by advanceDNA: 4:48pm On May 29, 2021
Just a week ago....?? U don’t mean it...

Hey y’all car gurus in the house....should we tell him..??

I remember my 04 Altima,...
I still ddnt learn... I got a murano...

At some point, I realized it’s the car that was driving me...

52 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by etrange: 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
Lol... You've only driven the car for a week and you're typing "ever since" as if it's been years. Did the people that told you stuff about Nissan say the issues start on the day the car is bought? Dude, every car is awesome they day they are bought but only time will tell which ones are really good. I don't know about the Toyota/Nissan comparison but I don't think you need to be told it's too early to start making vows.

Good luck!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by mejai(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2021
So, are you telling us to blame Toyota that their sienna was vibrating at just 140km/he or ur carelessness which you will still infect the Nissan with?

Don't worry, shebi all of us go dey here wen u beIN lament grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by temmym4(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2021
grafixdon:
Last year, I had an accident with my Toyota matrix, my cousin gets to know about it and promised to gift me Nissan Altima 09, initially, based on evil things have read about Nissan I objected to it and requested for Toyota. He assured me that Nissan is more luxurious, balanced and drives well than Toyota, reluctantly I asked him to send it.

Just a week ago, I received the car, the only thing I did was changing the engine oil... The tyres are new, no check engine light, the engine is so quite. Honestly, I've been driving the car ever since, I love everything about it. Very smooth, balanced and the AC is topnotch.... I still own Sienna 2008 but the nissan drives better than the sienna. My sienna vibrates when the speedometer gets to 140kph but this car still balance at speed of 160kph.

grin This brotherman drove new Altima for just a week and he is condemning another brand. Oga relax till the vehicle starts needing attention na.

I am sure it was overspeeding that wrecked your first car, now you have started the same thing again. Go ahead and be balancing at the speed of 160kph u hear grin.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by temmym4(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
advanceDNA:
Just a week ago....?? U don’t mean it...

Hey y’all car gurus in the house....should we tell him..??

No, let him run around the field first till he gets tired. By then, his shaking and restless body would have been calm grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
mejai:
So, are you telling us to blame Toyota that their sienna was vibrating at just 140km/he or ur carelessness which you will still infect the Nissan with?

Don't worry, shebi all of us go dey here wen u beIN lament grin

Bro. I spend alot on car,unless I don't have enough dough, my mechanic can attest to that. I feel safe driving my Honda babyboy than any Toyota I've owned... But this Nissan top the list... I've read some many reviews on the internet about Nissan with positive testimonies... Na naija dey conderm this super ride... The vibration is peculiar to Toyota(s). I've done wheel balancing, alighment several times yet the issue persisted. I think we should change our mentality, let's try other brands...just wish me well bro.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 7:06pm On May 29, 2021
temmym4:

grin This brotherman drove new Altima for just a week and he is condemning another brand. Oga relax till the vehicle starts needing attention na.

I am sure it was overspeeding that wrecked your first car, now you have started the same thing again. Go ahead and be balancing at the speed of 160kph u hear grin.

grin grin bro please wish me well, no be over spending wreck my matrix, na stress... I doze off while driving

4 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 7:08pm On May 29, 2021
temmym4:

No, let him run around the field first till he gets tired. By then, his shaking and restless body would have been calm grin

Calm down bro. I'm sure I'll give a positive review in a month's time

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by temmym4(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2021
grafixdon:

Calm down bro. I'm sure I'll give a positive review in a month's time

Ok. I wish you luck bro. But stop counting a week/a month. That is too early for a new car to start having major issues except you bought a lemon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 7:13pm On May 29, 2021
temmym4:

Ok. I wish you luck bro. But stop counting a week/a month. That is too early for a new car to start having major issues except you bought a lemon.

OK. Thanks. But I'm curious, have you had any gbege with Altima?
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by temmym4(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2021
grafixdon:

OK. Thanks. But I'm curious, have you had any gbege with Altima?

Back then i do have a neighbor who uses Altima.
He is the only one that his car is always missing in the compound after cars were parked in the night.
Car sleeps at the Mechanic's more than in the compound.

Good luck with yours bro.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
temmym4:

Back then i do have a neighbor who uses Altima.
He is the only one that his car is always missing in the compound after cars were parked in the night.
Car sleeps at the Mechanic's more than in the compound.

Good luck with yours bro.

I'll never have such testimony cheesy what year was the Altima?

5 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by mejai(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2021
grafixdon:

Bro. I spend alot on car,unless I don't have enough dough, my mechanic can attest to that. I feel safe driving my Honda babyboy than any Toyota I've owned... But this Nissan top the list... I've read some many reviews on the internet about Nissan with positive testimonies... Na naija dey conderm this super ride... The vibration is peculiar to Toyota(s). I've done wheel balancing, alighment several times yet the issue persisted. I think we should change our mentality, let's try other brands...just wish me well bro.
I wish you well, bro.
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by dru23(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2021
grafixdon:
Last year, I had an accident with my Toyota matrix, my cousin gets to know about it and promised to gift me Nissan Altima 09, initially, based on evil things have read about Nissan on nairaland I objected to it and requested for Toyota. He assured me that Nissan is more luxurious, balanced and drives well than Toyota, reluctantly I asked him to send it.

Nissan are actually not bad .. A friend of mine brought in a 2008 model 3 years ago.. He loved the car, the car balance on high speed .very clean .....

From what I was told Nissan Altima will not take any form of abuse o.. Maintain it and use the recommended fluid at all times.......

My very first brand new car tear rubber was a Nissan Altima ser .... It was a new edition and came out 2005 ..fully loaded .....

The SER was made in 2005 and 2006 ....very fast and it had a Boose system ......i enjoyed the car ..

5 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 8:26pm On May 29, 2021
mejai:

I wish you well, bro.

Thank you
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 8:27pm On May 29, 2021
dru23:

Nissan are actually not bad .. A friend of mine brought in a 2008 model 3 years ago.. He loved the car, the car balance on high speed .very clean .....

From what I was told Nissan Altima will not take any form of abuse o.. Maintain it and use the recommended fluid at all times.......

My very first brand new car tear rubber was a Nissan Altima ser .... It was a new edition and came out 2005 ..fully loaded .....

The SER was made in 2005 and 2006 ....very fast and it had a Boose system ......i enjoyed the car ..

I love this kidda review coming from dru himself. Thank you very much for coming to my rescue lol

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by temmym4(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2021
grafixdon:

I'll never have such testimony cheesy what year was the Altima?

I pray the same for you cheesy
I think it should be 02- 06 model year

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 7:31am On May 30, 2021
temmym4:

I pray the same for you cheesy
I think it should be 02- 06 model year

OK, mine is 08/09. My case is diffrent cool

4 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by RuneKingThor: 8:30am On May 30, 2021
grafixdon:

One week and you don dey bash Toyota. They no dey telli person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 9:10am On May 30, 2021
RuneKingThor:

One week and you don dey bash Toyota. They no dey telli person.

Nothing dey happen bro.
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by Shellsploit: 9:20am On May 30, 2021
Reminds me if my maxima...
That car show me shege!

Dashboard dey only light when ever its raining. The window controls that act up, if u press drivers side to wind up, na back seat passengers side go wind down and vice versa. U close boot, radio go just power on by itself.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by AngelicBeing: 10:24am On May 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
That car show me shege!

Dashboard dey only light when ever its raining. The window controls that act up, if u press drivers side to wind up, na back seat passengers side go wind down and vice versa. U close boot, radio go just power on by itself.
Hian, that one na alien car , like seriously, your car was from Jupiter, send me the car plus 1million Jupiter dollars and I will fix the car for you shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 10:53am On May 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
That car show me shege!

Na rewire mess your car up

10 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by ogawisdom(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2021
grafixdon:

Lol too early for review
Let's hear ur testimony after 2 years

4 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by dadabashua1(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
That car show me shege!

my God...see wetin see finish de cause,rewire don see your car finish..lol

3 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by Originalsly: 2:38pm On May 30, 2021
grafixdon:

Just a week ago, I received the car, the only thing I did was changing the engine oil.

Talk is cheap ..... post us a pix of the Nissan and Sienna. I don't know why I have the feeling you just can't.
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 2:41pm On May 30, 2021
Originalsly:

Talk is cheap ..... post us a pix of the Nissan and Sienna. I don't know why I have the feeling you just can't.

And who are you again? You're asking me to post the pics of my cars, are you doubting the story or you don't believe I can own 2 cars? I don't get it.
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by Originalsly: 2:59pm On May 30, 2021
grafixdon:

And who are you again? You're asking me to post the pics of my cars, are you doubting the story or you don't believe I can own 2 cars? I don't get it.

My name is up there. Many people own two cars ... what's the big deal in posting a pix to support your story? ... or you do own two cars? I just have the feeling you can't.
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by kingreign(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2021
grafixdon:

While at it Bro, pls buy a 2006/7 and mw 750Li. It's fast, quiet, powerful, at 200km/h, no vibration, it also doesn't give any problems.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by Originalsly: 3:10pm On May 30, 2021
kingreign:

While at it Bro, pls buy a 2006/7 and mw 750Li. It's fast, quiet, powerful, at 200km/h, no vibration, it also doesn't give any problems.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 3:26pm On May 30, 2021
Originalsly:

My name is up there. Many people own two cars ... what's the big deal in posting a pix to support your story? ... or you do own two cars? I just have the feeling you can't.

Poverty has really messed up your brain. It's OK to doubt... Na person get about 10 brand new luxury cars, u dey doubt just 2 tokunbo cars... Oga, I've no pic to show you, u can say whatever you want...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rx330 Urgent Reviews Needed / Error Code: P0741 (corolla '07) / Kia Cerato 2013 Vs Hyundai Elantra 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.