Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (64281 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by goodnessme1(f): 9:55pm On May 29, 2021
Jman06:
You're running your mouth now, when the criminals will turn around and start killing and raping you, then you'll still blame Nigerian government!

@post, I keep reiterating it, if you are an Igbo person and you know you love Igboland, this is the time to act and show your love. The police and security agencies should provide dedicated phone numbers for patriotic Igbos to report these criminals in IPOB, ESN and co. Those people live in our midst and we cannot continue to shield them at our own detriment.
Anybody who is an IPOB member should be seen as a suspect and should be brutally dealt with. Useless barbarians who claim to be educated, yet cannot use their intellects to go about their quest for self determination.
After ranting you go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Idi Araba has been opened since the time your ancestors were living in trees and eating bananas. If you're referring to Alaba Rago, I can confidently tell you that the Fulanis causing trouble there have been put in their place. Go and ask any Northerner in that area.

Go for you. I thought you were an o yes member all through.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by tandy2013: 10:09pm On May 29, 2021
Nigerian soldiers in the East are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by JooEeL(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
The truth is Nigeria police and army are not needed in East.

98% of Easterners sees them as terrorist because the behave and act like one

If Nigeria was a normal country, are they even meant to be found anywhere in the interior of the country?

Soldiers' primary duty is border defence. Only in the animal kingdom you find them setting up blockades.

But many Nigerians are dumb, always abusing the East... not even asking the primary duty of soldiers in the first place. We blacks are dunces o. Serious dunces that don't know basic stuff of government and laws.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by JooEeL(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2021
GTkester:
Wow! Good news!!

But tbh, in as much as I support UGM and I share in their struggle, I want to state these isolated small attacks will not get us Biafra. UGM has to step up it's game, killing soldiers here and there is in a way counter productive, cus you'd be making the lives of the locals difficult.

So I'm urging UGM to step up attacks and make it rain for the security personnel, after all their locations are not hidden. What happened to bombing barracks, bases, offices, etc. These are the kinds of attacks that will get us Biafra quickly and not killing 1 police man here and another soldier there.

You are making sense but I see another wave of army carrying out those heavy duty acts you ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Sicilyjoe: 10:13pm On May 29, 2021
Why all this attack is only happening in Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi and enugu,and non is happening in Abia state, I think nnamdi kanu have a bad agenda against these states, while in the real sense Abia state is the worst state in the entire eastern state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by FreedomArmy: 10:13pm On May 29, 2021
naijapips02:

So you are taking responsibility for the killings. Nice. Notes are being taken.

Just so you know, this is terrorism and you will be dealt with. When it comes don't cry to any international community because no one sides with terrorists.

who are you ? Are you one of the ragtag zoo army?
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Safemoon: 10:13pm On May 29, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

IPIG terrorist mumu, see your sorry dumb miserable low life existence. Jealous a Gala hawker? grin grin
Your miserable fore fathers were also crying jealousy when Ojukwu ran away in the middle of the night like a hoe back in the 60s.
Crying,wailing, victimhood is in your DNA. Nothing new. That's your sorry horrible low life way of life , keep playing the victim and blaming everyone for your sorry state of life.

Now I can see how bitter you are life have not been here to you and in your little head Omo Igbo is the reason why.sorry boy you need to outgrow your pettyness.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by dinero101(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
[/b]On February this year 2021 a lecturer of federal poly Nekede was shot dead with his course rep a final year student of the school by an airforce personnel at Naze junction in owerri. It's not all news the media carries on daily basis , some zombies here doesn't know what others are passing through in the hands of this useless uniform men.

Their only crime was they parked by the road side and was tagged kidnappers, The foolish Rector of the school Arimanwa didn't raise alarm to seek justice for the slain lecturer

They've been buried and forgotten just like that, and some imbéciles here wants me to pity the Uniform men when any of them is killed, seeing them being killed makes me happy

They go about killing innocent citizens, right now the chicken have come home to roost, they should face the same brutality they subjected to so many of us.[b]

When these " useless uniform men" go on strike in this country, you won't be able to sleep oooo... Let's be guided. Will you throw all the eggs in a crate because few are bad?.... Be wise and condemn what is wrong and praise what is right.... Learn not to be sentimental

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by onuman: 10:16pm On May 29, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[[s]quote author=onuman post=102177333]

ISWAP/Boko Haram terrorist.
Your days are numbered. You are using a select group of Nigeria’s armed forces to fight Jihad in Igbo land, after you kill soldiers and policemen in Igbo land.

How to fight a Jihad.[/s]

Delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey, I'm sure sooner or later the Nigerian Army will hunt you and your fellow terrorists down land shot like animals that you are.
Nonso your delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist leader was killed like a chicken, you and your fellow terrorists are next.

Nigeria army you depend on its bullets to build one Nigeria for you - is the army your tribe’s armed forces?

Foolishness is your choice. Continue to misuse the armed forces, until one day the bubble shall burst on your face.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by JooEeL(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2021
gigabyte13:
First to do, e no dey pain, second to do e dey pain......!!!!

Same people hailing this killings now, will be same set of miscreants wailing when choppers and fighter jets start attacking same people.

Soldiers no be police oooooo... If soldiers start now, we go dey hear " they are bombing and killing innocent people " HMMMMMMM

But they just killed innocent soldiers..... Trouble dey sleep wahala go wake am

Issokay, na here we dey

You added "innocent" before the soldiers.

So you did not see a viral video where they were saying shoot anyone on sight, anyone met is a bandit? You did not see a video where they were carrying killed Imo residents or when they were bombing from the air both in January and in May?

You Nigerians are more evil than the devil which is why you never know progress in your entire lives. And so it will continue. Mehn, Nigerians are disgusting irritating mini-devils. No wonder they are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by onuman: 10:25pm On May 29, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[[s]quote author=onuman post=102177333]

ISWAP/Boko Haram terrorist.
Your days are numbered. You are using a select group of Nigeria’s armed forces to fight Jihad in Igbo land, after you kill soldiers and policemen in Igbo land.

How to fight a Jihad.[/s]

Delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey, I'm sure sooner or later the Nigerian Army will hunt you and your fellow terrorists down land shot like animals that you are.
Nonso your delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist leader was killed like a chicken, you and your fellow terrorists are next.

Your most undoing is your still living in the 1967-1970 era civil war.

The Jihadi soldiers and policemen that Buhari government sends to the east to kill innocent civilians shall soon fizzle out.
Then you understand that you are no more living in the 1967-1970 civil war era.

Why don’t your armed forces sent to the east stop the unknown gunmen before hand, but rather your armed forces of Nigeria move into the east to murder civilians after the unknown gunmen had attacked and left. You think you are dealing with children in your Jihad in the east?
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:25pm On May 29, 2021
PLEASE ARE THERE WISE ELDERS IN NIGERIA AT ALL ? IF THERA ARE, THEY SHOULD ADVISE THE FED GOVT TO CHANGE THIS MILITARY APPROACH AND GO THE WAY OF DIALOGUE TO STOP THESE SENSLESS KILLINGS. THESE BOYS CAN'T BE INTIMIDATED AGAIN SINCE THEY HAVE NOW DEVELOPED THE GUTS TO CONFRONT SOLDIERS.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by awgumayor: 10:26pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Let Kanu deny it first. Or the Ikonso that was shot dead, didn't he participate in killing security agents?

Those fools who cheered Ipob on when security agents were attacked in Orlu are slowly coming back to their senses. By December, let's see how the SE will look like.
Will you shut that your useless mouth !!! I don't know how many fingers Fulani left in that your filthy hand you use to type rubbish. How ever Igboland looks by December is none of your business and it will not be worse than how it looked in 1967-1970. Go and mind how you will live with Fulani in the post Nigeria. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by JooEeL(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2021
Likasite:

Nor carry one man action tag thousands
I grew up in a barracks and these soldiers you see are going through a lot and they really don't don't talk about it (Which they should) the ones we get to hear as barrack homies is when we smoking weed with some them soldiers and they just randomly talk about it some of these niggers are people we grew up together, some joined for the love of the job, some the uniform, some didnt just want to further their studies. Just Normal everyday innocent people that the system is fucking up

Mind you their job is to follow orders
They don't get to choose. And this is what makes one a soldier.
They sign their life to the job and shouldn't be killed by the people they swore to protect

So yeah, I am against killing uniform men
I got a whole family in 'em

You should be mad at the judiciary, legislative and executive zombies
The president is the c in c for bleeps sake
Be mad at the hierarchy, the chain of command

Be mad at the suegbe at the helms of affairs

But when it was time to execute coups and counter coups to restore power to the North, it was convenient for them to create their own orders right?

I don't want to believe you're a southerner. Your brainpower is northern factory-fitted.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Paretomaster1(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2021
It's on records that Igbos are supporting terrorism..... It will be on record too when u start crying Upandan....

Just like 1966, after the killing of Sardauna, the Igbos hit the street of North, jubilating the killing, Making mockery of the Northerners.. Until the Northerners got angry and start kicking their asssssesss...

The rest is history, they are still crying genocide till date.... When the Military descend on you, let no basssstrrrrd come and create any yeye thread here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Benega9(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2021
any force man transfering in SE na death D Follow Am o
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by mecussey(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:
when the people say they don't want you, you become an invader and terrorist if you insist on staying with them or at worse forcing yourself to rule and control their future.
what Nigeria and their allies should be pushing for now is referendum not more military men that will still die in Igboland.

As for those that will quote me to talk rubbish. That is those that come here everyday looking for my post to quote and say "you are burning your house down"
Tell me what we as Ndigbo have to lose?
Tell me.
It's not like we have ports to lose,
or International airport to lose
or Equity and Justice
or free flow and transport of goods,humans or services
or International firm's that will run away
or civilians that you might kill for the first time (you people kill them for sports before)
or Security (when crime rate is dropping after police checkpoints were dismantled)
or Leadership (we don't control our future. It is no news that an Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria unless he is detribalised. That is another way of saying that he must hate his tribesmen and won't represent their interest)
Just tell me what we as Ndigbo have to lose

Onye no na ani anaghi atu egwu ndida "someone who is on the floor is not scared of falling"

Nothing to lose at all. Army and police are more deadlier in the east than the unknown gun men and armed robbers join together. Armed robber comes , you give him money and he goes but police will come, brutalize you first, if he doesn't kill you, assassinate your character by tagging you Yahoo boy or thief and still collect money from you. I don't understand Nigeria, may be other regions are ok but eastern region is not ok
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by awgumayor: 10:31pm On May 29, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Why all this attack is only happening in Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi and enugu,and non is happening in Abia state, I think nnamdi kanu have a bad agenda against these states, while in the real sense Abia state is the worst state in the entire eastern state
Igbos are matured. Try again.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Vince77(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2021
They were caught off guard because they were busy collecting N100 from motorist and then forgetting the primary reason they were asked to mount a check point.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Okoyeebo: 10:38pm On May 29, 2021
awgumayor:
Will you shut that your useless mouth !!! I don't know how many fingers Fulani left in that your filthy hand you use to type rubbish. How ever Igboland looks by December is none of your business and it will not be worse than how it looked in 1967-1970. Go and mind how you will live with Fulani in the post Nigeria. Mad people everywhere.

This one is just a walking corpse. Very soon, stray bullets from UGM will hit you. The evil you vile creatures wish on others is now falling on your heads.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by stormborn28(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
It is easier for the idiots to move from Imo state into Ihiala cause mayhem and ran.

The closest range is Ihiala....The government should be blamed.

All entry points should have been fortified ahead of time.

May the souls of departed rest in peace.

MAGG0T:
[/b]On February this year 2021 a lecturer of federal poly Nekede was shot dead with his course rep a final year student of the school by an airforce officer at Naze junction in owerri. It's not all news the media carries on daily basis , some zombies here doesn't know what others are passing through in the hands of this useless uniform men.

Their only crime was they parked by the road side and was tagged kidnappers, The foolish Rector of the school Arimanwa didn't raise alarm to seek justice for the slain lecturer

They've been buried and forgotten just like that, and some imbéciles here wants me to pity the Uniform men when any of them is killed, seeing them being killed makes me happy

They go about killing innocent citizens, right now the chickens have come home to roost, they should face the same brutality they subjected to so many of us.[b]
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by stormborn28(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2021
Paretomaster1:
It's on records that Igbos are supporting terrorism..... It will be on record too when u start crying Upandan....

Just like 1966, after the killing of Sardauna, the Igbos hit the street of North, jubilating the killing, Making mockery of the Northerners.. Until the Northerners got angry and start kicking their asssssesss...

The rest is history, they are still crying genocide till date.... When the Military descend on you, let no basssstrrrrd come and create any yeye thread here...

MAGG0T:
[/b]On February this year 2021 a lecturer of federal poly Nekede was shot dead with his course rep a final year student of the school by an airforce officer at Naze junction in owerri. It's not all news the media carries on daily basis , some zombies here doesn't know what others are passing through in the hands of this useless uniform men.

They go about killing innocent citizens, right now the chickens have come home to roost, they should face the same brutality they subjected to so many of us.[b]
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by mecussey(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2021
gigabyte13:
First to do, e no dey pain, second to do e dey pain......!!!!

Same people hailing this killings now, will be same set of miscreants wailing when choppers and fighter jets start attacking same people.

Soldiers no be police oooooo... If soldiers start now, we go dey hear " they are bombing and killing innocent people " HMMMMMMM

But they just killed innocent soldiers..... Trouble dey sleep wahala go wake am

Issokay, na here we dey

I wonder what you will write when you start hearing Unknown Airforce men and unknown bomb men. Nobody get monopoly of AK47 likewise bombing. To make peace is not difficult, I don't know why black people find it difficult to negotiate for peace especially, Muslims.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Jostoman: 10:45pm On May 29, 2021
yesloaded:
Let there be peace Oh Lord
where are the army or I don't believe it.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by bizinvestment(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
The truth is Nigeria police and army are not needed in East.

98% of Easterners sees them as terrorist because they behave and act like one
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by ViolentMooslim: 10:49pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:
when the people say they don't want you, you become an invader and terrorist if you insist on staying with them or at worse forcing yourself to rule and control their future.
what Nigeria and their allies should be pushing for now is referendum not more military men that will still die in Igboland.

As for those that will quote me to talk rubbish. That is those that come here everyday looking for my post to quote and say "you are burning your house down"
Tell me what we as Ndigbo have to lose?
Tell me.
It's not like we have ports to lose,
or International airport to lose
or Equity and Justice
or free flow and transport of goods,humans or services
or International firm's that will run away
or civilians that you might kill for the first time (you people kill them for sports before)
or Security (when crime rate is dropping after police checkpoints were dismantled)
or Leadership (we don't control our future. It is no news that an Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria unless he is detribalised. That is another way of saying that he must hate his tribesmen and won't represent their interest)
Just tell me what we as Ndigbo have to lose

Onye no na ani anaghi atu egwu ndida "someone who is on the floor is not scared of falling"

Tantrums of a defeated people.

All I read in this your bibliography is: we are loosers!
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Sicilyjoe: 10:54pm On May 29, 2021
awgumayor:
Igbos are matured. Try again.

Which igbos are talking about, the real igbos or lesser igbos ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Oweku: 10:55pm On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
[/b]On February this year 2021 a lecturer of federal poly Nekede was shot dead with his course rep a final year student of the school by an airforce personnel at Naze junction in owerri. It's not all news the media carries on daily basis , some zombies here doesn't know what others are passing through in the hands of this useless uniform men.

They go about killing innocent citizens, right now the chicken have come home to roost, they should face the same brutality they subjected to so many of us.[b]

U re a big fool for saying this..

I have a brother in the army... I pray you get killed or any of ur family member.. Anuofia
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by eburuu: 10:57pm On May 29, 2021
Omega...omega do you copy shoot at sight i repeat shoot at sight
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by BlackFlamefromP: 11:01pm On May 29, 2021
Even if igbos kill all the police officers in south east and burn down all the police station there; even if they burn down all INEC offices, burn down all the courts in igbo land. Even if they are able to kill all soldiers in the SE and burn down all army barracks, will it fetch them Biafra? I strongly doubt that possibility. I strongly doubt it.

The very best they will be able to achieve from all this is to crumble the economy of the SE, turn their zone to hell, make innocent souls lose their life while making it even more difficult for an igbo man to rule Nigeria while they can't have Biafra!
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by buckeyemedia: 11:06pm On May 29, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Their Chairman has taken to his heels leaving the mumus behind to die for an amazing illusion called biafreud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.