Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) (66715 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Zenithpeak(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2021
Mikecold:
And the "homes" are mere illegal buildings

The more reason the authentic land owner is destroying those "homes" that poses security threats to lives, property and economy of their God given heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Kubernetes: 11:40am On May 30, 2021
Galilee is the center of Palestine's Jewish population and the home of the rabbinic movement as Jews moved north from Judea.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by GeneralPula: 11:49am On May 30, 2021
gaventa:
So funny how african Christians see nothing wrong in this. Their mentors also believed in using materials to wade off evil but they will chastise the Babalawo who uses same to protect himself. Bunch of gullible enslaved followers. Praying to Yahweh For protection while the real owners of Yahweh have other ways to protect themself.

They’re the greatest hypocrite ever !

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by CSTRR: 11:53am On May 30, 2021
ednut1:
mumu. Where was God's protection
To be fair, most of the destruction were foretold in the Bible.

As God's punishment for their iniquities.

The first destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonians happened in the time of prophet Jeremiah.
He foretold it as a punishment for the idolatry.

The second destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans was foretold by Jesus himself.

The time is coming when all these things will be completely demolished. Not one stone will be left on top of another!”

Luke21:6

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2021
ednut1:

Donut head are its people not still standing? Ordinary bandits in five years and we no get answerdey cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 30, 2021
YoungLionken:
King Solomon the great!

I doubt if he slept with all his women.

The amulet was necessary because he was dealing with WOMEN!!!
You obviously didn't read the post.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by GeneralPula: 11:57am On May 30, 2021
princewarri1985:
How do acheologist able to tell when object excavated were actually made? Its really mind bogling! I did my research and found out they use a procedure called carbon dating. And its like 95 percent accuracy, it usually fun placing your hands on things made thousands of years back. Right now am just sitting down here thinking because in lets say in about 130 years from now we all will be dead and history and the world will be occupied by another set of humans and like shakespear said "life is like a stage, we play our part and leave the stage for others"

It’s all lies bro..

Den just dey deceive them gullible..
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2021
Mikecold:
zombie it was found in Galilee (northern israel)

This is why IAA's Antiquities (israel authorities) have right to it

It spells the name of the Hebrew God Yaweh, (which tribe had the patent to Yaweh in Israel)

They didn't say they found it in Palestine which justifies the fact that the so called Palestine is the land of Israel that has been housing this Jewish history underneath the soil
Did they find it in the land of the Palestine? The place that your Lords have been wasting the lives of innocent people. Answer the question and stop behaving like a half wit.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2021
SegFault:

Did they find it in the land of the Palestine? The place that your Lords have been wasting the lives of innocent people. Answer the question and stop behaving like a half wit.
lol, take your segaloqine drugs

It's not my fault you are psychotic
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 30, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, take your segaloqine drugs

It's not my fault you are psychotic
A real halfwit. The question was simple, did they find it in the land that they've been firing missiles at? No, so what you wrote is trash. Go back to school and ask for your money, you dyslexic sociopath.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Judybash93(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2021
ednut1:

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by kennosklint(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2021
post=102191098:
*singing*

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
you don’t mean it ...
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 30, 2021
SegFault:

A real halfwit. The question was simple, did they find it in the land that they've been firing missiles at? No, so what you wrote is trash. Go back to school and ask for your money, you dyslexic sociopath.
You need to listen to yourself?

What land are you talking about
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 30, 2021
Mikecold:
what question are you even asking?

What land are you talking about
You know what fashi Biko.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 30, 2021
SegFault:

You know what fashi Biko.
No come again cos you are actually confused

We are saying that this land belongs to Israel and archeological evidences are validating the oldest proofs

Now you are talking of if they found it in Palestine

Ofcourse Palestine was just a name coined to this land of Israel in the first place
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Jacob! The Ancient of Days, is the One that Has Preserved and Protected Israel from time immemorial to Date.

Not any amulet or statue or toy.

Ewu ocha

Keep preaching through your anus.

God of Isreal my foot.

Why does Israel have the star of David for protection?

Focus on your dead white savior Jesus and leave God out of it.

God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by King44(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2021
Make I no talk
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
GeneralPula:

It’s all lies bro..

Den just dey deceive them gullible..
Even proofs have become lies because you want to believe what you want.

You can as well believe that people never existed on this Earth, it started from the grandparents you know
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by dederocs(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2021
Solomon's Temple.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by OGWILLS123: 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
post=102191098:
*singing*

Oh! precious is the flow
No other fount I know,

My guy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2021
Which of the Solomon??
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2021
Manq:
You guys should discover how to print money with a normal printer.. stop discovering things that are ment to be hidden

Boss,
Na their own money discovery be that oh. One billionaire is already interested and agents are making calls .
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by abodegba: 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
OGWILLS123:

My guy wink
One Love our guy.....
Have a blessed week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2021
Solomon is just like Sango

The traces of Sango also still exist today.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by donnie(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
Something they stole from AFRICA, now all of a sudden "they found it". Mtcheew radarada.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by LoudLord(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
I need that seal lipsrsealed
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Chinnems(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2021
post=102191098:
*singing*

Oh! precious is the flow
No other fount I know,

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Originakalokalo(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
ednut1:

Ignorance.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by musicwriter(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2021
The rider is featured throwing a spear towards a female figure that experts have identified as Gello - a female demon from Greek mythology.

An inscription around the rider reads in Greek: "The One God who Conquers Evil".

Below the horse, you can just make out the Greek letters "I A W Θ", which spell out the name of the Hebrew God Y-H-W-H or Yahweh.

On the amulet's reverse, is an eye pierced by multiple arrows and surrounded by two lions, a snake, a scorpion and a bird.

Another Greek inscription features on this side and reads: "One God."

Watch how many times GREEK was mentioned above.

Do you know why?

The answer is that when an imperial power conquered a foreign land since ancient time, they always colonized the native inhabitants with LANGUAGE, EDUCATION, RELIGION. So, Palestine and environ (it wasn't called Israel and they weren't called Jews, they weren't whites) but called Cannanites and they were black people. They had been colonized by Greece with GREEK LANGUAGE and Greek God even though the local name for that God was called Yaweh but all the stories, mythologies are Greek. This's the very reason the original bible antiquities were all written in Greek language instead of the language of the natives.

It means that if Jesus'was a real person, he was also indoctrinated into religion from birth and was preaching indoctrination among his people, just as you have TB Joshua, Adeboye, Mbaka, etc teaching us same indoctrination as they received it from our own colonizers i.e Britain.

To make it short.........

What you see in that article is the evolution of the bible stories. The stories in the bible evolved from so called pagan sources over many thousands of years when there was nothing called bible or Tanaka or any so called holy book. Before Greece began colonizing the Palestine region, they had lived in Africa from Ethiopia, Sudan, Egypt learning about African Gods and comparing Greek gods with African gods. That's how they came about the concept of one God which had been promoted by a black African king (pharaoh) named Akenaten for thousands of years.

Many amulets as found in the above article abound in ancient Egyptian antiquity with one God concept in Africa thousands of years before any dumb god called Yaweh. But the white controllers of education and information would never present it to you as one God concept.

Finally, Greece already colonized the Palestine region with Greek mythology a.k.a Judaism. When Rome came to power and conquered Greece, they co-existed (that's where you get Greeko-Romans) and they both created Christianity from both Greek and Roman mythology. This's why the inhabitants of the Middle East (when they got smart) abandoned both Judaism, Christianity, Greek language and opted for Islam and Arabic instead.

When we get smart in Africa we will do the same thing. We will abandon all foreign ideologies, religions, education, languages used to colonize us and we'll adopt an African view of everything.

Note: However, even as the Cannanites were blacks but note that the bible stories themselves are mostly myths.
Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2021
The god of Israel is working. Hallelujah!
So na this thing dey protect us for naija? No wonder Nigeria is so safe and conducive to live in. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) by Realhommie(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
lordatkinson07:
1,500 years old amulet of king Solomon.
And Jesus came to the world over 2,000 years ago.
Are you saying, king Solomon generation, was after Jesus Christ has come and gone back to heaven?

This archaeologists need to do their readings very well.
Not 1500 years of King Solomon. The Amulet is named King Solomon's seal, it has nothing to do with his reign or era.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.