Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (37142 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
clerkent:
will goto cyber tomorrow for that
ok. All the best.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Arrahman39: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
clerkent:
no I got 45 and I see the biometric stuff when I login keep trying
you are shortlisted with 45 scores? Its seems the whole stuffs is all about grace not scores...

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by CivilianJTF(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
After installing the Biometric package I still can't login...

It's terrible!

Where do one get this Fingerprint Hardware like this? How do we even know if it's required or not since we can't login....

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Explorers(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
CivilianJTF:

It's terrible!

Where do one get this Fingerprint Hardware like this? How do we even know if it's required or not since we can't login....

Same here.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by eitsei(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Explorers:

Same here.
is it something that can be done on phone?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by CivilianJTF(m): 4:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Explorers:

Same here.
It is well
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by kingBlaq: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2021
If you are in badagry and searching for where to enroll for the nasims fingerprint verification, look no further. Contact me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six. Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by emmymicell: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Please I need help guys

After installing the enrollment app, I tried opening it in my phone with pdf so I can re-enter my credentials but it's not opening.

How do I go about it please
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by IranianSea: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2021
CivilianJTF:

It's terrible!

Got mine done this morning. It's normal fingerprint hardware cuz you will only capture your thumb and index fingers only.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by IranianSea: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2021
kingBlaq:

If you are in badagry and searching for where to enroll for the nasims fingerprint verification, look no further. Contact me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six. Charges: #1500
Don't start what you can not finish. Log in and submission of captures fingerprint takes time and return unsuccessful most time so you will only waste your time because no one would be that stupid to pay you work not done. The site is not going well for now
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by uzeba(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2021
CivilianJTF:

It's terrible!

PLEASE HOW DID YOU INSTALL IT?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by kingBlaq: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
IranianSea:

Don't start what you can not finish. Log in and submission of captures fingerprint takes time and return unsuccessful most time so you will only waste your time because no one would be that stupid to pay you work not done. The site is not going well for now
Pls talk only of what you know
Pls

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by IranianSea: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
kingBlaq:

Pls talk only of what you know
Pls
You got my message wrong ok. I didn't ask for any prov cuz I got mine done just this morning myself. I'm only telling you that it's not the time to tell people to come for registration when yours must take you about an hour to get it done in fact maybe you when woke up early at 5 to get it done just like the way I did mine. The bottom line is; the server is congested for now the registration is not smooth because you will encounter error messages when you try to login on the biometrics app " some error occurred please try again later" also same when trying to submit your captured fingerprint. It's not SMOOTH!

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by kingBlaq: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
IranianSea:

You got my message wrong ok. I didn't ask for any prov cuz I got mine done just this morning myself. I'm only telling you that it's not the time to tell people to come for registration when yours must take you about an hour to get it done in fact maybe you when woke up early at 5 to get it done just like the way I did mine. The bottom line is; the server is congested for now the registration is not smooth because you will encounter error messages when you try to login on the biometrics app " some error occurred please try again later" also same when trying to submit your captured fingerprint. It's not SMOOTH!
Ok, no p
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by shinnok: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Anyone in Ibadan that knows where I can get the biometric registration done or better still, where I can rent it for a night, just one night, call me on zero eight one six eight four four six four six five.

Thanks. I'm confused here
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by AutosBay(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Get an x64 machine which runs on Windows 10 Operating System and the installation will be just fine, that is for those having issues with Installation of the biometric application
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by clerkent(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Arrahman39:
you are shortlisted with 45 scores? Its seems the whole stuffs is all about grace not scores...
yes bro even tumb printing is not going through out today. Have to try again tomorrow

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by clerkent(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
crimewatch:
Good afternoon everyone. i find it difficult to open the biometric app on my computer. please has anyone done the biometric enrollment? if yes, what are their demands on that stage.

i really need to know what i am expected to do at that stage before i go to the cyber-cafe.
you need tumb printing device for it to work.goto cyber.the site didn't go today sha
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by kingBlaq: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
More & More
Happy clients

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Morris101686(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Isuikwuato axis cum Umuahia in Abia State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Contact me on whatsapp

Charges: #1500
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by phassy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
If you are close to yabatech you can do your biometrics at yabatech.. contact deji on 0816 365 5755..you will see other people that are doing it there if the guy is not available..I did mine this morning
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by charlisco(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Do Your NPOWER Biometric Capture/Enrollment with us

If you are in Warri, Ughelli or Uvwie in Delta State and Searching for where to capture your NASIM N-Power Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment.

Look no further

Only Whatsapp Messages are welcome

HOW TO REACH US

From Effurun Roundabout or PTI Roundabout
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Enerhen Junction = Transport fare is N100

From Enerhen Junction
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Avenue Estate = Transport fare is N100.
Tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street,
when you are there, ask of Fasco Table Water building

From Airport Junction
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Avenue Estate = Transport fare is N100
From Avenue Estate, enter a tricycle going to Robinson Plaza or Deco Road tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street, Transport fare is N50,

From Ekpan Junction
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Avenue Estate = Transport fare is N100
From Avenue Estate, enter a tricycle going to Robinson Plaza or Deco Road tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street, Transport fare is N50,

From Deco Junction (Agofure Park or Uduanghan Park @ Deco)
Enter a tricycle going to Avenue Estate, tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street, Transport fare is N50 or N70,

From Ozoro, Ughelli, Abraka, Oleh, Sapele, Udu, Asaba e.t.c
Enter uduanghan motor that will stop you at their park at Deco, then follow the description above

CONTACT ADDRESS
St Charles Educational Service,
6 Ejemudarho Street (situated at the Up-Stare of Fasco Table Water Building)
Opposite Okere Urhobo Kingdom Palace,
Close to Cinema Junction,
Warri, Delta State.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by CivilianJTF(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
IranianSea:

Got mine done this morning. It's normal fingerprint hardware cuz you will only capture your thumb and index fingers only.

Seems there is a specific fingerprint scanner they required
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by bio777: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Port Harcourt and you need to do your biometric capture (fingerprint), come to Page Cybercafe/ICT Centre, Shop 35 Clifford and Georgewill Plaza, Behind Sammies Eateries, Uniport Junction, Choba, Port Harcourt. Reach us on--- zero eight zero three three eight one nine seven one eight

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by DRsays: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
If u are experiencing "some error occurred" while trying to login to nasims biometric fingerprinting app
Just download the new version of the app, this new version is going easily,u will be done with ur fingerprinting within 2mins with the new version.. the version is super fast
That's how I did mine..I wish u guys well

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Olupapparazy1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
DRsays:
If u are experiencing "some error occurred" while trying to login to nasims biometric fingerprinting app
Just download the new version of the app, this new version is going easily,u will be done with ur fingerprinting within 2mins with the new version.. the version is super fast
That's how I did mine..I wish u guys well

Can u give me the link to the new version pls
Mine isnt just reading any finger at all
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by lereinter(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
CCtimaya:

I'm from Akwa Ibom state, lemme ask you this question.. What drives the Nigeria's Economy....is it the federal tax or my crude oil sad?? You northerners come to South and extract our crude oil use 80% of the money to develop Northern states when the owners of the oil agitate for better treatment u send troops to go and kill dem.. No reasonable person, I repeat no sane person would agitate for bịafra when he's gratified and satisfied with the modus operandi of this ur one Nigeria.. People have the right to speak, people have the right to agitate for emancipation ...I'm from Eastern obolo local government in Akwa ibom, we've been sidelined, marginalised by the Northern federal government controlling our oil wells,, tears!!!!! My God will punish all of u benefiting from this one Nigeria while biting the fingers that's feeding u

When Jonathan was there for 6yrs what did he do about the issues you raised?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by oluwatobi01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello friends, who knws where I can do the biometric fingerprint in Iyanaipaja, Lagos.... Thanks,..
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by lereinter(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:
More & More
Happy clients

You fit do for me
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by kingBlaq: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
lereinter:

You fit do for me
Yess boss
Where is your location, I’m in badagry
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by iconnecta(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:

Yess boss
Where is your location, I’m in badagry

bro, give me your mobile contact or call me on 07030119863

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite / PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.