Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (37116 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today @James Concept Solutions along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Zero Eight One Four Four Zero Eight Three Two Two Zero

Calls and messages are welcomed
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by DRsays: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Olupapparazy1:

Can u give me the link to the new version pls
Mine isnt just reading any finger at all
Just go to where u install the nasims app (on ur dashboard),u will see lunch under where they wrote 64 bit, just click on that lunch,u are good to go
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by teeize: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2021
For a hitch free biometric capturing at sabo sagamu ogun state. call me on 08157719240 at affordable prize. Hurry now cos it closes on 06/06/2021.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by homies100: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2021
For your biometric thumbprint, around Ibafo, Mowe and Shagamu, call me on 07060885512
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by madri4u: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please is it possible that NPOWER can change my residential address which l imputed to my current residential address under different local government.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by temitopeojoawo7(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
VERIFICATION CENTRE AT IBADAN
For npower Biometric Enrollment Module. At Iyana Agbala after Gbagi, Alakia Area, Along New Ife Road , beside Bumad Filling station or contact 07081441201

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today @James Concept Solutions along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Zero Eight One Four Four Zero Eight Three Two Two Zero

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Niyi74(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Npower Biometrics

If you are in Abeokuta, Ogun state...come to Readyhands Technologies @ Opposite OLG primary School, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta for your biometrics. It's going smoothly and fast. Enquiries? Call 08038312501
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Iyana Church

If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today Jamez Grafix along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

08144083220 we open on Sundays too

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Page9Centre: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2021
If you are in Port Harcourt
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Tekzyflex(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Page9Centre:
If you are in Port Harcourt and you need to do your biometric capture (fingerprint), come to Page Cybercafe/ICT Centre, Shop 35 Clifford and Georgewill Plaza, Behind Sammies Eateries, Uniport Junction, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

No where in town axis?? How much??
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
IBADAN PEOPLE GET YOURS DONE WITHIN 5 MINUTES WITH STAPLE NETWORK

VISIT us at James Concept Solutions. Along Alagha Area by Wakajaiye primary health care centre, Iyana Church.

WhatsApp or call 08144083220.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by MrMacinterchi1: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2021
temitopeojoawo7:
VERIFICATION CENTRE AT IBADAN
For npower Biometric Enrollment Module. At Iyana Agbala after Gbagi, Alakia Area, Along New Ife Road , beside Bumad Filling station or contact 07081441201
is it a problem if all fingers are captured instead of the thumb and index finger?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by MrMacinterchi1: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2021
please guys, if all fingers were captured during the fingerprinting , will there be a negative outcome?

these cyber people captured all fingers instead of the thumb and index finger that was instructed
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
MEANWHILE If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today JAMEZ GRAFIX ALONG ALAGHA AREA BY WAKAJAIYE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE, IYANA CHURCH, IBADAN.

OUR NETWORK IS STABLE

Contact me on whatsapp

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by jamze: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
What's with this 10fingers 4fingers scanning, y are u guys creating panic where there's none....like you're the minister or the Npower adminstrator
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by TomShelby: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why am I getting this anytime I click on enrollment

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by trinityconcept(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Please o I went to cyber and did mine
Captured all fingers

And it showed successfull

Buh nothing has changed on my dashboard

My verification page is still d same
Please for those who have done the biometrics did your verification page still d same?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
trinityconcept:
Captured all fingers

Please for those who have done the biometrics did your verification page still d same?
login afresh
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Bojj: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please can someone refer me to a cyber cafe around Gbagada/ Somolu for my biometrics. All the ones I went to ths far don't have the fingerprint scanner.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by IranianSea: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Japhet04:
login afresh
Won't work because the captured fingers being submitted.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by IranianSea: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
trinityconcept:
Captured all fingers

If submitted successfully, you should see " fingers captured" that's all
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by kayusely70(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Niyi74:
Npower Biometrics

If you are in Abeokuta, Ogun state...come to Readyhands Technologies @ Opposite OLG primary School, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta for your biometrics. It's going smoothly and fast. Enquiries? Call 08038312501
Is it late to enrol afresh for the programme?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Michaelvirus: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by CaptGroin(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2021
MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification: ND, NCE, HND/B.Sc in any discipline
Possess at least 1 years working experience in any financial institution or related industry

Salary: 40k-60k, commission , transport and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to firstglobal21@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Contact me for your Airforce, FRSC recruitment I deliver anywhere contact or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero. If you're in Ibadan visit us at Iyana church. We can also do your registration and send you the PDF copy. Thanks � and expecting your patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.