Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

#SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead (44271 Views)

Pictures From APC LGA Campaign For Tinubu In Odukpani, Cross River / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos) / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by ahiboilandgas: 5:54pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

It is shameful how you degenerated from the Ahib who used to offer good advice on the investment thread to this thing you have become.
the forum is not good for any advice but banters .
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by abbeyty90: 5:54pm On May 29, 2021
I still don't understand how these people allowed themselves to be used by these self centered politicians who don't give a fk about them. You kill yourself for a politician who his children are enjoying the benefits of a good governance in a sane country. una mumu never do?
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 29, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

Afo anu... grin
Onye aburu onu

Seems you are one of them..may God deliver you all.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by fergie001: 5:56pm On May 29, 2021
vaca1:

I spit on your empty skull. Look at the trash you wrote all because you want to be tribalistic.
Men this country is filled with mad people. Gosh!!!
Don't bother my bro......
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by tafat: 5:56pm On May 29, 2021
Na wa o, any small thing na problem for this country undecided
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2021
This is not unexpected.

Imposition of candidates is the Hallmark of APC in Lagos.

Everybody dey form Godfather
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're shameless

Read your thrash and tell yourself if you ma any sense .

Not even a single "Like" you so craved for.

You are new. I detest any like on my post. If I see more likes on my post sometimes I will be forced to delete the post.

People's opinions and likes including shares means nothing to me.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by lonlytroy(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2021
They died for nothing
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Okoyeebo: 6:00pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:

I'm very fine now ok!!!!! .....so fuvk the hell out nigro!

Na so
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
Two peoy killed...
They are still going out under the sun to vote in mass later someone will come out and build a wooden bridge for them...
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by KunleyY19(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
I knew Surulere will turn out bloody because Gbaja wants to exert his influence on who becomes the Chairman
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Jeromejnr(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2021
emperordelis:

You get sense so?

This is the sharpest pic I have ever seen on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by mpeg(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
People still play politics in this Nigeria??
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by TotoGame(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
yommen:

Empty head!!! For which region dem no dey kill for election? For a position where you don't have to offer anything to collect huge salary, those bunch are very desperate, across the country. You are black. Your thoughts are black. Stop being tribalistic cos it has led you no where. Wake up to the reality of Africa but open your mind like you are Europe.

U're now playing the victim......if this stuff happened in the east now

you and your ewudu brothers will talking trash here

Just fuvk off!
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Splitmind: 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
FAKE NEWS!

I can never believe my party members would do such, after all we have done for Nigeria.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 29, 2021
Tinubucracy
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by otokx(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2021
As long as no passer by is affected by the violence, no problem.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Heavensent01(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:
Oduduwa miscreants......

Ordinary LG election primaries......they are killing themselves

Cursed region

your parents failed in your mental upbringing at tender age

I won't abuse you, I blamed those goats that gave birth to a world class foool like you
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Chineduokeanwu(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you from Lagos State?

I thought you are from Abia or is Abia so disgusting and dirty that there are nothing to report about them?

The state must be such a failure filled with nuisance that her own people always avoids reporting both good and bad things happening.

I see, Nnamdi Kanu and Abians as a whole share same character like kanu who will leave Abia and be using the head of Imo people to be constituting nuisance......What a people and a state. undecided

You are the biggest fool I have ever met. Believe me when I tell you.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2021
Chineduokeanwu:

You are the biggest fool I have ever met. Believe me when I tell you.

Are you done?

Akiko Mike Ejeagha.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by calaharry: 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
no be obj's trademark"do or dyelection,obj poisoned naija elections with violence b4 he left,
because of his desperation,too bad his not the one sufferin but na poor citizens dey do this to themselvs angry
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by DivineDynamics: 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
Let Christ lead the way while we follow.

1 Like

Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by BetExpert: 6:22pm On May 29, 2021
APC is a party of demonic criminals. I just pity the mumu poor people wey go waste their lives for bastard selfish criminal polithiefcians that don't give a fĂșck about their existence
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by hstar: 6:23pm On May 29, 2021
yommen:

Empty head!!! For which region dem no dey kill for election? For a position where you don't have to offer anything to collect huge salary, those bunch are very desperate, across the country. You are black. Your thoughts are black. Stop being tribalistic cos it has led you no where. Wake up to the reality of Africa but open your mind like you are Europe.
great
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Indispensable85(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
fergie001:
The Local Government elections is expected to hold in 20 LGAs and 35 LCDAs on July 24, 2021.

Campaigns commenced on April 30 and is due to end on July 22, 2021.

The Lagos APC Chairmanship and Councillorship Primaries has turned violent in a few LGAs..

As shared on Twitter.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLk4ILkkGA

The time you used in recording would've been enough to rush them to the nearest hospital.
Gosh........ hope they're saved eventually....
Dirty politics.......what a shame!
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Lamasta(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
Politics of bitterness
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by fergie001: 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
Indispensable85:
The time you used in recording would've been enough to rush them to the nearest hospital.
Gosh........ hope they're saved eventually....
Dirty politics.......what a shame!
I don't think they were.
Over 4 accounted dead.
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Yus2020: 6:29pm On May 29, 2021
Tinubu boys
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by Indispensable85(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2021
fergie001:

I don't think they were.

Oh my God......this is so sad.
Which kind country be dis.......
I don tire for naija matter.
Lives don't mean anything again in Nigeria.
Very sad.!
Re: #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead by fergie001: 6:32pm On May 29, 2021
Indispensable85:
Oh my God......this is so sad.
Which kind country be dis.......
I don tire for naija matter.
Lives don't mean anything again in Nigeria.
Very sad.!
My bro.....We will continue to march on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / President Tinubu Meets Kwankwaso In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.