Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet (3003 Views)

Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo / Cross Rivers State Commissions Traffic Light / Cross River State Deputy Governor Commissions Traffic Light And Borehole (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by wwwihy: 5:17pm On May 29, 2021
PDP Governor of Oyo State , Seyi Makiinde commissions Traffic Light in Ibadan with Red Carpet

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1398667230552940547

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by marveangel(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2021
Unfuccking believable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Nogodye(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2021
Stupidity at it peak!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2021
grin wat fuckery is d

1 Like

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by samwash(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2021
If you live in Ibadan, you will kwn it's not just the traffic lights he commissioned. Why did this useless blogger notp show us the full veiw of the project.
That is a total transformation of the challenge roundabout axis to easy the heavy traffic on a daily basis.
Say the NEWS as it is haters.

17 Likes

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by TotoGame(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
Why won't they celebrate it ....when it's their first Traffic light......Congrats to Ibadan villagers!!!!

But wait o....how come I didn't spot any brown roof?

Quite strange!
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by helinues: 6:15pm On May 29, 2021
Toh
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
Propaganda at its peak. Makinde has commissioned projects and kickstarted lots and i don't know what that twt handler means by 2 years in office. Remodelled Lekan Salami stadium, Adamasingba is almost ready, Ibadan-Iseyin expressway, 4 modern bus terminal, Eleyele water park and more. Opposition is not madness fa. He even commissioned a mini Okada park recently, new modern bus coming to replace Ajumose bus. So many he's done in two years. I'm from Ondo state and i care less about PDP or APC. Opposition is not madness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:
Why won't they celebrate it ....when it's their first Traffic light......Congrats to Ibadan villagers!!!!

Quite strange!
First traffic light he says. Villagers for a city of over 3 million people and counting. Third most populous city in Nigeria, capital to 3rd richest state in Nigeria. I don't know how to do the laughing.

6 Likes

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by istina: 6:33pm On May 29, 2021
Makinde and Desmond Elliot are 5 and 6 when it comes to shame
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by updatechange(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2021
They will still celebrate digging of gutter grin
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by risos(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2021
Dear Lord, Why?
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by temitope27(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2021
Makinde, the best governor in South West

1 Like

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by TotoGame(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
First traffic light he says. Villagers for a city of over 3 million people and counting. Third most populous city in Nigeria, capital to 3rd richest state in Nigeria. I don't know how to do the laughing.

Third most richest state for where?

Alaye wake up from dream

I have never seen a backward town like ibadan for my entire life before...... dilapidated brown roof buildings everywhere, dirty streets ....low human capital development etc

Don't even provoke me o...cus I have lived in ibadan when I was a teenager

1 Like

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Smitharo(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2021
grin
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by adekolaelect(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
Propaganda at its peak. Makinde has commissioned projects and kickstarted lots and i don't know what that twt handler means by 2 years in office. Remodelled Lekan Salami stadium, Adamasingba is almost ready, Ibadan-Iseyin expressway, 4 modern bus terminal, Eleyele water park and more. Opposition is not madness fa. He even commissioned a mini Okada park recently, new modern bus coming to replace Ajumose bus. So many he's done in two years. I'm from Ondo state and i care less about PDP or APC. Opposition is not madness.
you are welcome sir !!!!!! Ranting as if oyo is new to us. Opon all ranting you can't send pix of any pix of completed project for us to see?

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Third most richest state for where?

Alaye wake up from dream

I have never seen a backward town like ibadan for my entire life before...... dilapidated brown roof buildings everywhere, dirty streets ....low human capital development etc

Don't even provoke me o...cus I have lived in ibadan when I was a teenager

typical Nigerian. Oyo state is still 3rd richest state in Nigeria regardless.

1 Like

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2021
adekolaelect:
you are welcome sir !!!!!! Ranting as if oyo is new to us. Opon all ranting you can't send pix of any completed pix to us.
I usually ignore but what is ranting to you?
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by TotoGame(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
typical Nigerian. Oyo state is still 3rd richest state in Nigeria regardless.

I believe you have no facts to present ... Bye!!!!
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Sammy07: 7:13pm On May 29, 2021
temitope27:
Makinde, the best governor in South West

You don't know what you're saying.
Aketi or Sanwoolu should be the best governor
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Sammy07: 7:14pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Quite strange!

I'm sure you've never been to Ibadan!
There are old and new Ibadan.

There are some places in Ibadan from ur 1st gene to current and future gener..., they won't be able to afford a plot.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:

I believe you have no facts to present ... Bye!!!!
Why would i be wasting my time.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2021
Sammy07:

You don't know what you're saying. Aketi or Sanwoolu should be the best governor
Same Aketi or another one?
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Sammy07: 7:19pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
Same Aketi or another one?

Yes, same Aketi.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by adekolaelect(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
I usually ignore but what is ranting to you?
you sound sentiment and emotional in your comments as if you are his family ,as if he was doing magic which poeple had never done in oyo. Seyi always commission petty project which ordinary comisioner will send his P A to do .

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by temitope27(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2021
Sammy07:

You don't know what you're saying.
Aketi or Sanwoolu should be the best governor
no even talk that aketi, he is the worst, forget about all those bla bla over heardsmen issue oo, yes we support him on that but he's not a good governor
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by SportsHD: 7:24pm On May 29, 2021
samwash:
If you live in Ibadan, you will kwn it's not just the traffic lights he commissioned. Why did this useless blogger notp show us the full veiw of the project.
That is a total transformation of the challenge roundabout axis to easy the heavy traffic on a daily basis.
Say the NEWS as it is haters.
Ffuck the useless blogger. But I don't think that's challenge.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by samwash(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2021
SportsHD:

Ffuck the useless blogger. But I don't think that's challenge.

That is challenge, it's no more a roundabout.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by SportsHD: 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
Remodelled Lekan Salami stadium, Adamasingba is almost ready,
Don't even go there. I flew my drone over adamasingba last month for Tecno's road show and the stadium looks like a waste land.

And liberty stadium is at the back of my house, which remodelling are you talking about that I don't know?

Don't even try to defend him. I know my city is a shit show.
Did you see his interview with b.c.o.s tv this morning?

He's just another failed project.

Now I can say that ajimobi is better than him. Even though the latter is a big time Jonzing man.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Sammy07: 7:34pm On May 29, 2021
temitope27:
no even talk that aketi, he is the worst, forget about all those bla bla over heardsmen issue oo, yes we support him on that but he's not a good governor

You saying seyi is the best governor in SW is nothing but a baseless rumors.

Seyi.
Oyetola
Dapo
Are all clowns.

Fayemi dey even try even tho I don't like him undecided
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by SportsHD: 7:36pm On May 29, 2021
samwash:

That is challenge, it's no more a roundabout.
The traffic light doesn't even work. When last did you pass by the area and seen the light working?
Places like that don't need traffic light; what happened to the traffic cops?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Later People Will Ask Why Biafra Agitation? See What Happened In Aba / Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter / Who Is Responsible For The Crisis In Oyo State (ibadan)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.