Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (70942 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Ebubeagu Security Operative In Ebonyi / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by OsusTroller: 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah, it must separate online
Keep fooling yourself.
I have been mobilising and sensitising people around me since last year not to give any useless abokey, fool ani and almajiri aka beggars people from the north any halms since last year. We now know that they are useless lazy PARASITES.

After their elites steal all the money in the country, cause boko-haram to cause trouble thereby displaying them, they now run to SW, SS and SE to still beg us for money.
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF THEM.
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ONE-NIGERIA.

You think it's a joke right?
Unknown gun men
Sunday Igboho
Yoruba nation agitator
ESN
IPOB etc is online abi?

I pity Una. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Okoyeebo: 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba .

Just look at this fool
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba people will be jealous as usual because this young Son of the soil from the most successful tribe in Nigeria, Igbo, has attained the height Awolowo couldn't attain in his life time .

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by seyz91(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
you no get sense

from your comment it's obvious you reason with your Anus
thebosstrevor1:
How did they open the border?

Do these people think border belongs to yoruba people.

The border is a federal government property not yoruba AGITATORS properties.

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by funkekemi(f): 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners
hold your advise to yourself ,allow us to face the smugglers

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by calcal: 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
tafat:
Nigeria is heading to anarchy, everyone is doing what he/she pleases cos they've all lost hope in the government. Me sha wetin concern me? I just dey my corner dey use my Oraimo earbuds dey vibe to beta music

Make sure you swallow AYETA, it is not going to be easy ooo.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Okoyeebo: 6:22pm On May 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Rule 2

Cry louder

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Emmyxclusive: 6:22pm On May 29, 2021
I am not against secession, Nigeria is not working but both IPOB and the Odudua guys are going about it the wrong way. Nnamdi is not the right person to lead IPOB. He acts like someone with mental problem.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 29, 2021
seyz91:
you no get sense

from your comment it's obvious you reason with your Anus

All these gay people and anus, why are you so obsessed with people's anus
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:23pm On May 29, 2021
Let them also open owede and seme borders and dismantle all the check points so that people can go into cotonou with zemijah (okada) and bring in goods whether cotonou borders wil officially open or not.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BSsniffer: 6:24pm On May 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am an 0su pig .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2021
funkekemi:
hold your advise to yourself ,allow us to face the smugglers

You can't deal with the crime waves in your city.

It is smugglers and gun runners you wanna deal with grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by seyz91(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2021
cheesy
thebosstrevor1:

All these gay people and anus, why are you so obsessed with people's anus
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by AfonjaMuslim: 6:24pm On May 29, 2021
newdawnlive:
sebi them say Yorubas are Coward, Yoruba fight in afternoon while cowards fight at night call themselves unknown gunmen
Fulani divide and rule

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by FreeIgbos: 6:25pm On May 29, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think the Yoruba will allow miscreants turn their own land to another NE and SE .

Ko jor! You are a learner sir. The moment they kill a fellow Yoruba, that's the end.

In essence, you are saying they are Lilly livered cowards grin grin grin

However, on the contrary, an Igbo adage goes thus "anaghi aso ngbagbu aga ogu" translated in English, it means "you don't avoid a war because you're afraid of dying".

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BSsniffer: 6:25pm On May 29, 2021
Oduduwa strong.....
God punish abokis and 0sus.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Babaken(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The president himself is lawlessness Nigeria is lawlessness.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BrainSanitizer: 6:26pm On May 29, 2021
kachuk:
small small another ipob is born in south west
Surely.
Just that the name will be funny.
Independent People of O'odua = IPOO
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by realray(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Why should i make my findings when you wrote that borders in the north are opened.

Mention them

I have nothing to prove to you already u ask how many borders do we have and I told so What else are you looking for or u're a spy from the fulanis

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by michoim(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.
You can say that again. A secessionist leader who is being controlled by Guru Maharajji, what more can we say. While IPOB have sold their soul to charms...devilish people.
But in the Lord our God we trust, Nigeria shall rise and stand up rightly...
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by ShadowCracker(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Just look at this fool
I have studied that moniker, he is neither Igbo nor Yoruba, he is a notherner.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by mzBEAM(f): 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
InaNla:
Very good.

Just confirmed this guy is a brainwashed BMC.

Don't mind the useless abokî

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BSsniffer: 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
FreeIgbos:

In essence, you are saying they are Lilly livered cowards grin grin grin

However, on the contrary, an Igbo adage goes thus "anaghi aso ngbagbu aga ogu" translated in English, it means "you don't avoid a war because you're afraid of dying".

Lilly livered cowards best describes two runaways and professional disguise artists known as Nnamdi kanu and Ojukuwu.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Jostoman: 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

in Southwest if you go to farm herdsmen and bandit will attack you and FG did not allow anybody to import food through their border and that is wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BSsniffer: 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I have studied that moniker, he is neither Igbo nor Yoruba, he is a notherner.

He is 100% Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
realray:

I have nothing to prove to you already u ask how many borders do we have and I told so What else are you looking for or u're a spy from the fulanis

Mention the borders that are opened in the north
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Use this same mind to talk about the borders in the north that allows fulani herdsmen from Niger, Chad and other countries to stroll into Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Brushstrokes20: 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
AWESOME!...I'm extremely proud of Sunday igboho and crew..

Nigeria must be urgently rescued from the diabolic claws of these bloodthirsty animals from futa djalon!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration.....I REP ODUA REPUBLIC!

IYALAYA ANYBODY!

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by funkekemi(f): 6:29pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't deal with the crime waves in your city.

It is smugglers and gun runners you wanna deal with grin
not like you care , the only reason you are commenting here is because the northern hegemony has been threatened

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by TrueNigerian300: 6:29pm On May 29, 2021
In as much as we can look at the economic benefit of the border closure to Nigeria at large, it is also wise to ask a question why close the Southern border and leave the northern border open Like someone said most of the foreign fulani people are shouting today all entered through the northern border and are causing chaos across the country. Why would you close the one that has benefitted Nigerians the most and open the one that is dangerous for us? Also the border closure has not been effective instead of price of things going down which is expected the whole thing turn to be an opportunity to milk Nigerians dry with high prices of the produce that the closure is meant to protect.

Now it is reasonable to think that there is an ethnic agenda as regards to the border closure, if not why would you open that of Niger, Mali and the rest and closure just the Southern border. Buhari is a foolish leader that has no business heading his family affair let alone a country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 29, 2021
Jostoman:
in Southwest if you go to farm herdsmen and bandit will attack you and FG did not allow anybody to import food through their border and that is wickedness.

Lies upon lies.

People online complain more than the farmers and business men.

Many farmers and businessmen are enjoying and getting rich from border closure
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Onepeople: 6:30pm On May 29, 2021
The north can create all forms of nonsense like HISHIBA ,sharia law and others nonsense, but you will never hear them mentioning dissolution of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food / Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.