Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop (47938 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC As He Closes His Case Today / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Goalnaldo(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Two-way death.
Two way death my brother. You no go shop problem, you go shop problem grin
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Afamcy: 9:13am On May 30, 2021
See shit wey dey smell
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by habsydiamond(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2021
shinehappily:
Is your president leading by example?
I don't have any president... I stand with nobody and I stand by nobody... If u know u know
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Tamunotonye22(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2021
habsydiamond:
thank you, the wise one... I don't have thing for insults cos chelsea just won the league... Up Blues!!!!

I kept you shut with facts, stay shut up! Up Chelsea!!!
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by giggspro(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2021
“Stay at home, forfeit your shops – Umahi warns traders”.

Mr Umahi: A trader has a right to CLOSE his shop for any reason. It’s this sort of your mentality that got NIGERIAN rulers to think that #SelfDetermination is a crime.

#SitAtHome is not a crime, you hear?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Paulugo(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2021
habsydiamond:
The commander declaring public holiday from his hideout while his soldiers are dying here... I pity those that follow that man... A leader leads by example not hiding like a coward in another man's country

Good example General Buhari right
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by basadenet: 10:28am On May 30, 2021
stupid governor giving stupid order that can't work. is he the one that gave shop owners money to start business?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by habsydiamond(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2021
Paulugo:

Good example General Buhari right
sorry, I can't find that name in the dictionary... The only general I know was the former president of Chad.. Rip to that man
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by habsydiamond(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2021
Tamunotonye22:

I kept you shut with facts, stay shut up! Up Chelsea!!!
u didnt shut me up ooo... Chelsea made my day that was why i decided to calm down... That I won't abuse or insult does not mean am stupid... It's just that we have older people here how are unknown.. The last time I checked everybody was entitled to his or her opinion. I rise

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by ashawopikin(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2021
Look at this mad man, na u dey pay their shop rent?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by ThePlugg(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:

True....reason why you need a strong male Yoruba leader who will speak up for you and won't run disguised as a woman. It's why your father's give us your sisters in marriage, they know they are marrying their daughter off to fertile men.
It's the burden of the Yoruba man.
see wetin go kee you

Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
bro are you in the East to start with, who told you other governor are shitting in their pants [s] abeg this is what we call common wisdom [/s]

Do I need to be in this era of global Village? Don't you see how the governors and Ohaneze are hiding their faces, muting their own voices and burying their heads to avoid the wrath of the army of zombies?

You sure you know wisdom even if it staring you in the face?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by rollandben(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
What a treat statement, imagine government that can not creates job for people want them forfit, their only means of living to the government, all because they want to hon our their dead hero. This governors case is like case of "Night of a thousands laugh. No body cares any more. Its right time to face you all
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Prophet777: 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
The shop wey your papa dey pay the rent... fool!!
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Topmaike007(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2021
adadike:
Gbam!
confirm that's how it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by favour32(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2021
You cannot compel people to open their shops or this is a fake news.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by DeRay98(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and his boys have perfected schemes to cause anarchy in the land but they don't have majority Igbos on their side.
If he's not careful, even if they succeed in breaking away, I foresee aggrieved relatives of fellow Igbos killed by Ipob taking revenge on Kanu's Life when he returns to take a leading role in government of Biafra.
I no be prophet because I read from antecedents...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy On Early Morning Parade Along Asokoro (Photos) / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.