Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) (68868 Views)

Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by wyqay: 8:38pm On May 29, 2021
When you finish burning your state I wonder where you will go.

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by onuman: 8:39pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I love news like this.

Burn down everything then complain about the increase in crimes in the south east.

Jihadist or sympathizer to Jihad going on in the east?
How come your Nigeria intelligence agencies don’t stop the attackers in the east before the attackers carried out the attacks?

You people attack security forces in the east. Your Buhari government sends in armed forces to kill more innocent civilians in the east.

How to fight a Jihad.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by kissGuys: 8:42pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

On the contrary, the crime rate has reduced drastically in Igboland.
Ask anyone you know in Igboland
You lie!! Biko speak for yourself. The way they snatch cars these days in Anambra no be here. Robbery now is every blessed day... For Awka they now rob during broad daylight. Cult killing every blessed day... At most 7 pm..the road is already deserted.. You people should stop painting this thing what it's not

9 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2021
fenibak:

give me one reason y they should not be happy

The only reason not to be happy is if they have sense but unfortunately the hunched backed Albinoic and cowardly leader,Cownu the retarded dwarf, has made them bereft of any iota of sense
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by laiza(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2021
This government started it and they lost the fight and war when they negotiated with kidnappers and sent troops against IPOB. Best way to resolve the ongoing carnage and destruction of government property is to call for a roundtable meeting and immediate withdrawal of troops from SE and SS. In all honesty NW and NE need those troops more than the whole South does.

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2021
wyqay:
When you finish burning your state I wonder where you will go.

They will become refugee in Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by SunTzu123(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I love news like this.

Burn down everything then complain about the increase in crimes in the south east.

It's an ill wind that blows.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2021
When will this stop? If the goal of these terrorists in elected offices is to turn igboland to another syria then they will fall yakata.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 8:51pm On May 29, 2021
The south east in a short time will be made ungovernable for u the enemies of the igbos and we will take the fight to u , I mean u the reader , it will get to u , mark it on the wall.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 8:52pm On May 29, 2021
OmoEpe:

They will become refugee in Afghanistan
We will flood lagos and Abuja with refugees and sickness and hunger and crime
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Elock1: 8:56pm On May 29, 2021
grin grin
BKayy:

He is currently at texas, USA.
Just helping you so that your curse will not miss road
you for give am visa and transport join
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2021
GTkester:
A whole State CID. I'm not sure this is true
Which 1 is the truth, Thomas?
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by jimi4us: 9:01pm On May 29, 2021
Jamesbally:

True. The Zoo (the LAND of the RISING SUN) MUST FALL grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ntoor. Keep crying

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Galaxydon1(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
thunder fire you. Next person to die may be a member of your family

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2021
ozoebuka1:
Call for round table meeting ...please... the government doesn't know who and what they are fighting, where they come from, but they know what these guys want, why not start from there to calm things down.

Bleep that. No reasonable government negotiates with anarchists. Las las, na the people celebrating them that will suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Pollyman224: 9:05pm On May 29, 2021
Ibo nation is on fire �. iPob/ ESN, what do you get to achieve by displacing your poor brothers, who depend on their daily market earnings to survive??
Borrow a leaf from Sunday Igboho.
Fight systematically not in this barbaric nature, it'll only make your citizens suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by wpadmin: 9:06pm On May 29, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
Any woman that support this atrocity is a fool.

There is an increase in rape cases in igboland.

I have told my female friends and my cousins not to go out at night.

Bad boys are everywhere in town, we are already forming community security to guard our areas.

God will punish that mad man living in a peaceful place in London

You mean to tell me that the Nigerian police have been stoping rape cases in the east before now. Wow
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by AngelNelson(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I love news like this.

U too like crying.....
Ur fake concern and pain is real
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by AngelNelson(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Bad boys are everywhere in town, we are already forming community security to guard our areas.

Stop crying..... You are the mad man here.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by skybeauty(f): 9:10pm On May 29, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

When the Nigerian Security forces were killing unarmed Igbo youths, packing their dead bodies in Hilux vans to be disposed in Ezu river and buried in shallow graves, you were deaf and dumb but now they are fighting back, you have suddenly found your voice. I still maintain that Dialogue is the way forward.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Ghast12: 9:16pm On May 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 29, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Mumu Fulani cow

The only thing that has increased is Bokoharam leaders marrying Bandits daughters cheesy

Una propaganda isn’t working

In fact Buhari is on the plane to Ghana tomorrow... you can tell that to his cows
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 29, 2021
Igbodicool:
In as much as Ndị Igbo are not happy in this union called Nigeria, Nigeria will never know peace.

Nigeria need Igbo more than Igbo need Nigeria.
On referendum we stand!

You are joking, you can only be successful if the around you support you.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 9:27pm On May 29, 2021
jimi4us:

Ntoor. Keep crying

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2021
God please separate this country
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2021
GhostWisperer:
bloody ignorant bigot....your people are burning their own homes and destroying their own cities and business and you're jubilating that they are destroying "uncircumcised occupiers". Which kind ignorance and stupidity be this?
cry small. Oh ? They were not the cause , you hear ?
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Ugokelvin007: 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
Burn everything belonging to the zoo..zoo army will be shooting at civilian instead of the unknown gun men..bone to bone stop firing unarmed civilian..umahi n co come out on the 31st if u hv 2heads
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2021
Kiezodumah:
Except these guys have a joker against our national forces that we don't know yet. Otherwise, it's sorry for them.
I want liberation but not this way. It won't end well like this.
which joker ? You have turned preacher now, when they were killing them what did you preach. Onye nkuzi.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2021
nku5:
This story no balance. How can some ragtag guys just overrun state CID just like that. I hope say files no burn too...
Do you even know what is happening ? De there and be sermonizing about ragtag.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by candidbabe(f): 9:46pm On May 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
When all government functionaries is destroyed in the east, i wonder what will happen next?

Biafra will happen next

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:51pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I love news like this.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

I KNOW YOU ARE IN SIFIA PAINS! cheesy

WE WILL DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH ALL HEAD SLAMMERS!!!
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:55pm On May 29, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU ARE NOT IGBO,
YOU ARE A SHAMELESS IMPOSTOR!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.