Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? (26487 Views)

Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise / I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Joeoluoma(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Tell me, Simple. If I find out, there will be grave consequences.

And by the way why would a lady I'm dating cheat? Hmmm
You're still dating and not married to her. So both of you are still committing fornication.

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2021
AdeOri99:

what does it mean?
Mountain of fire and miracles!
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:

Therefore the relationship is gone?
100%
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Ishilove: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
redcliff:

actually, if you ask God for forgiveness, you would also have to confess that wrong to the person you did it to, A boyfriend/Gfriend not but to a Husband or wife it is very necessary. You owe it to them. Infact its a sin not even confessing.
I agree about confession in a marital relationship, but I find it unnecessary if you're still at the courting stage. If you cheat on me, the God I serve will expose you, so you better repent and beg God not to expose your shenanigans to me because if He does, my trust in you will be shattered and never fully regained.

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by 9japride(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Immediately after confession, things will never never be the same. Are you ready for the outcome? We all are humans and not robots, our emotions will take over the situation.

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Myself2(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Great or noble things are not found in the majority of people.
Confessing for the sake of confessing is not enough, it must come from a truly contrite and repentant heart that is fully resolved never to do it again. If that's the case, it's better to confess, get the forgiveness of your spouse and God , have a clear conscience and be free from a lifetime of mocking by the devil for your hypocrisy

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Babaken(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
bigpicture001:
Dont tell me just change ur ways for good
perfect
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:

Mountain of fire and miracles!

I don't go to church.
I don't even pray.
It's a waste of the time I'm suppose to employ my logical ability to solve a pending problem.
mind you, i do believe in the existence of a God, but i don't see any reason to pray to Him, when he had given me the freedom to explore the universe, praying is a sign of laziness.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by baralatie(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
AdeOri99:

I don't go to church.
I don't even pray.
It's a waste of the time I'm suppose to employ my logical ability to solve a pending problem.
mind you, i do believe in the existence of a God, but i don't see any reason to pray to Him, when he had given me the freedom to explore the universe, praying is a sign of laziness.
Ok! I can see where you are coming from!
I am familiar with mfm programmes which we usually joke about.for example a married woman in mfm suspects that her husband is cheating.she will just pray their mfm prayer style prayer grin the next thing you will hear that her husband has confessed grin
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:

Ok! I can see where you are coming from!
I am familiar with mfm programmes which we usually joke about.for example a married woman in mfm suspects that her husband is cheating.she will just pray their mfm prayer style prayer grin the next thing you will hear that her husband has confessed grin
lols.
Insanity of the highest order.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by fynex(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingintheNorth:
Would you rather have your partner confess that they cheated on you or keep it to themselves?

Tell me....

It's better I hear it from you than someone else.
And since you're telling me it shows you want to change, so it's left for you to show it through your actions too

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by sisisioge: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
No tell me....I no wan hear am moraforkerrrr!
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by braine(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confess, but only to God. And keep it that way.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by baralatie(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
sisisioge:
No tell me....I no wan hear am moraforkerrrr!
What if a baby is involved.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by bluefilm: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:

Secrets are bound to be revealed at one time or another

Not when you are an expert in keeping secrets.

Such People like me are so rare.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by baralatie(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
bluefilm:

Not when you are an expert in keeping secrets.

Such People like me are so rare.
Oga two is a crowd
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Nettybrown(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Me wey ve say my God no dey disappoint me for that kind thing. Before you do am, I go don dream am indirectly or get the hint in a funny way, na me go come cool down watch out and e go happen that day. I dey see pple own talkless of my own.
Ever heard about a lamp that sees other people problems but couldnt see his?
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Womanizer(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingintheNorth:
Would you rather have your partner confess that they cheated on you or keep it to themselves?

Na wetin you wan use the confession do?
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Lumig: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kobicove:
What you don't know won't hurt you...I prefer you keep it to yourself undecided
Don't worry, you will find out by yourself grin
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by SamgoldBaba: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kobicove:
What you don't know won't hurt you...I prefer you keep it to yourself undecided

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by sisisioge: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:

What if a baby is involved.

Then he can tell me...the azzzzhole. The baby is family....I no wan hear say my children or their children end up dating/marrying their half siblings.

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
There is difference between being in a serious relationship and taking a simple relationship too seriously. Know this and know peace.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
THE HARD BIBLE TRUTH ABOUT MARRITAL UNFAITHFULNESS IS THAT GOD DOESNT FORGIVE IT UNTIL IT IS CONFESSED TO ONE'S PARTNER 1ST. ADULTERY WHICH I BELIEVE TO BE WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT, IS NOT A DIRECT SIN AGAINST GOD. IT IS 1ST A SIN AGAINST YOUR MARRITAL PARTNER BEFORE IT IS A SIN AGAINST GOD. ON THE WEDDING DAY, U MADE A VOW TO LIVE FAITHFUL 2 UR PARTNER. THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT A SIN AGAINST YOUR PARTNER 1ST. WHEN U ARE QUILTY OF IT & GO TO GOD TO CONFESS INSTEAD OF CONFESSING IT TO UR PARTNER, ITS ONLY A SIGN THAT U ARE AVOIDING SOMETHING WHICH U ARE AFRAID OF BECAUSE U KNOW THE TERRIBLE IMPLICATION. 2NDLY IS THE FACT THAT GOD DOES NOT FORGIVE ADULTERY UNTIL IT IS 1ST CONFESSED TO ONE'S PARTNER BEFORE YOUR COMING TO HIM TO DO SO. THIS IS HARD BUT TRUE BIBLE TEACHING. MATTHEW 5:23-24 SAID THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHURCH TO OFFER SACRIFICE AND HALF WAY REMEMBER THAT U HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST SOMEONE, THAT U SHOULD GO BACK AND MAKE IT RIGHT WIT D PERSON 1ST BEFORE GOING TO MAKE USELESS SACRIFICE B4 GOD. 07054142412

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by bluefilm: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:

Oga two is a crowd

You're right to some extent.

It's an uphill task to get that trusted one person that will ensure that your secret ends with them.

I never said it was easy, did I?

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Getdabag:
ọ bụ naanị onye ìsì na ngwụrọ

What's it mean?
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Frenzy01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
It's better to keep it a secret. Wetin person no Sabi no go fit kill person.

Abeg, make una Patronize my small business �.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Frales6(f): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
It depends
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Joeoluoma:

You're still dating and not married to her. So both of you are still committing fornication.

I'm not sure I understand your statement.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingintheNorth:
stale gist
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Getdabag: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

What's it mean?
I agreed with what you said and named it in my dialect
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by ndidigood(f): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
debbydams:
it depends tho,,.it takes only a matured mind to forgive a cheating partner,,
is not easy o
Is heartbreaking.

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims