Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo (54385 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Sit-At-Home Paralyses Activities In Anambra / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Ndibunna: 7:02am On May 30, 2021
Godsonjoe:
It was shifted on Monday which is 31st... You will be confused when the whole of biafraland will be landlocked on Monday. Listen to radio biafra and have access to useful information not trashes from fake medias

God forbid.. chukwu ekwena.
Listen to world headquarters of all forms of fake news and Propaganda.

Listen to where fake information are dished out in quantum. Mbanu.

I don't listen to it, not even on his Facebook page, not on Twitter or anywhere.

I can be sapped of my brains by a foreign lying noisemaker.

You go on and continue listening. Enwero m such time Ige nonsense.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Ndibunna: 7:04am On May 30, 2021
od501:

I will still come back to this particular post laugh at your ignorance and hate for the igbos on the 31st grin

That's where ipob miscreants do get it wrong.

Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not Igbos.

So as an IPob member you are, observe your sit at home while others do their business in peace.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by SweetiliciousD: 7:04am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

Na u know if you are fighting with Hausa. You are just fighting and killing yourselves.

Hausa are up north with their own issues and still rules the country.

It is obvious you Igbos doesn't even know what you are fighting.

But one thing is certain, you all are at war with yourselves.

Your thought. Keep it to yourself and remain at peace with NAIRA

N Never
A Allow
I Igbo
R Rule
A Again

If only you are alive to painful realities.?

https://www.nairaland.com/6577281/why-north-cannot-allow-breakup
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Ndibunna: 7:09am On May 30, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

N Never
A Allow
I Igbo
R Rule
A Again

Well like I said earlier Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not Igbos.

Believe in what you like and let others believe in their own.

I am not a biafran and will never be because it will never exist. I am a Nigeria and will continue to use naira.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by galaxi(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2021
Please can you name the Ibo military men that planned the first coup?

To the best of my knowledge the major actors
In that coup are presently from the so called south south region (Niger delta).

What have you benefited after several years of oil exploration in the Niger delta?
Ibo’s are not your problem!!!
robosky02:
THE REAL TRUTH BEHIND THE NIGER DELTA AND BIAFRA STRUGGLE.

Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason.

Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 12 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government.

However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for.

This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that.

This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent.

Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria.

But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra

COPIED

#NigerDeltaIsNotBiafra
#OjukwuBetrayedUs
#BeWarned

EVERY PROUD NIGER DELTAN IS EXPECTED TO SHARE AND POST THIS ON THEIR WALL. THE LIES ABOUT NIGER DELTA AND BIAFRA IS GETTING TO MUCH.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by SweetiliciousD: 7:13am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

Well like I said earlier Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not Igbos.

Believe in what you like and let others believe in their own.

I am not a biafran and will never be because it will never exist. I am a Nigeria and will continue to use naira.

Good for you.

Do not question the resolve of others to emancipate themselves from mental slavery.

After all, Moses' kit and kin challenged his quest to liberate them from Egypt back then.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Rolly22(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2021
berrystunn:

Hope you will not call on people to come and see what army is doing to innocent armless people...

And that's what you call Army? Cowards who can't even gather any intelligence but only specialize in Killing innocent people.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Ndibunna: 7:16am On May 30, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Good for you.

Do not question the resolve of others to emancipate themselves from mental slavery.

After all, Moses' kit and kin challenged his quest to liberate them from Egypt back then.

That's good, don't go about harassing others going about their normal business.

Do your thing and let others do theirs.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by SweetiliciousD: 7:22am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

That's good, don't go about harassing others going about their normal business.

Do your thing and let others do theirs.

Harassment and violation of innocent citizens is a Nigerian you love to be with.

Ask SARS, NPF, NA..... , maybe I am omitting something??

Please help me fill the gap.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Calitoscassius(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2021
What kinda fake reporting is this? grin grin how can sit at home be a flop if it hasn't even began?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Ndibunna: 7:41am On May 30, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Harassment and violation of innocent citizens is a Nigerian you love to be with.

Ask SARS, NPF, NA..... , maybe I am omitting something??

Please help me fill the gap.

Government Organizations and not terrorist Organizations.

Do your sit at home. Lock yourself inside but let others do their business.

You can even climb the ceiling.

Harrasing people is same thing you accuse security, now you doing same.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by osbornfotovideo: 7:43am On May 30, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Lolz, watch how it will happy on Monday. God will shame all efulefus
Ndibunna:
Lol

Nnamdi Kanu is just deceiving himself...

Sunday there will be Sunday service and evening Sunday school...

Monday business of the day.

It will even flop further on Monday.

Watch how they will arrive with another narrative from their supreme leader ndi uchu.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Ndibunna: 7:44am On May 30, 2021
osbornfotovideo:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Lolz, watch how it will happy on Monday. God will shame all efulefus

Highest market will close but streets will function.

Go and rest. Ndi uchu
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by senteugene: 7:44am On May 30, 2021
Make only Imo kuku become biafra
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by 9japride(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2021
@Op the energy and enthusiasm you use in South Eastern matters, if you put it in advancement of your tribe and region I believe your base will be the greatest developed region in the world. At times I wonder what people gain in unnecessary propaganda. If the government was doing the right things there won't be any bokoharam, Ipob, oduduwa Nation request etc. Please talk to your darling daddy in power to do the right things. Wickedness everywhere, Nigeria is so rich but due to wick and bitter minds of the leader who surrounds himself with wicked and bigoted advisers and hailers it will be difficult to a progressive and happy country. Please don't heating up the political environment and let peace reign
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by SweetiliciousD: 7:49am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

Government Organizations and not terrorist Organizations.

Do your sit at home. Lock yourself inside but let others do their business.

You can even climb the ceiling.

Harrasing people is same thing you accuse security, now you doing same.

Warped mentalist?

Better harassed by those employed to protect you?

Good for you. Your choice.

Others feel otherwise. Such mentality isn't acceptable in sane climes.

Ask #BLACKLIVESMATTER, USA

Count Biafran Authorities and Agencies out from backward and primitive oppressive tendencies.

Once again. Good for you.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Oracleforce: 7:49am On May 30, 2021
criuze:
I've traveled to my hometown now

Southeast is resuming businesses on Wednesday

Markets closed early today while everyone rushed home

Please don't say what you don't know

Even government offices, banks and markets will be totally shut down

No bank will be shut down....miscreants people parading themselves as a freedom fighters.....you will all end in jail
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Phut(f): 8:06am On May 30, 2021
blahc007:

Ichoro imam?...ka ichoro ikwu
just
okwu?

Gini na zaa just??
Soso!! Soso!!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by jacoik(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Dailytrust was reporting the same thing and I asked my self

Is this how stupid they are

Sit at home is 31MAY ON MONDAY

ARE THEY REPORTING FROM THE FUTURE OR WHAT

LOOK AT THE COOKED UP STORIES UP THERE

BMCs and deliberate reverse reasonings
lolxxxxx hahahaha u really make me nearly wan run mad now with your comment. They are reporting for future
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by jacoik(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
you don't expect someone that voted buhari twice to understand sit at home is on 31 may being Monday not Saturday being 29

Even the new buhari could not tell between APC GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE AND PARTY CHAIRMAN.... HE JUST RAISE ANY HAND CLOSE TO HIM AND EVEN CALL HIM PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no do well ooooo
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by jacoik(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2021
Unbiased1:
I thought the sit at home protest was to take place on Monday or you want the people to do a sit at home rehearsal before the main day undecided
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear people full this forum oooooo
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by criuze(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2021
Oracleforce:

No bank will be shut down....miscreants people parading themselves as a freedom fighters.....you will all end in jail

In Anambra government schoos wont open till 7 june are you aware

Hate is a killer disease
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Godsonjoe: 8:24am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

God forbid.. chukwu ekwena.
Listen to world headquarters of all forms of fake news and Propaganda.

Listen to where fake information are dished out in quantum. Mbanu.

I don't listen to it, not even on his Facebook page, not on Twitter or anywhere.
Then keep your mouth shot... If you don't know what to say
I can be sapped of my brains by a foreign lying noisemaker.

You go on and continue listening. Enwero m such time Ige nonsense.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by archangel1(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2021
Sit at home should be Sunday not Saturday Mr. Reporter
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Sammyblaq(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2021
OP is a bastardized loser... He knows that already.
Get it in...

Today is May 30th...Heroes to be remembered 2day.
Tomorrow 31st... Heroes will be honoured in respect to their sacrifices.

#NoMovement.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by berrystunn(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2021
Rolly22:

And that's what you call Army? Cowards who can't even gather any intelligence but only specialize in Killing innocent people.

Make your land a war zone..
Who will lose ?

Even your Igbo brother in gun and bullet deal will supply both side.

Business all the way .
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Calitoscassius(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

N Never
A Allow
I Igbo
R Rule
A Again

https://www.nairaland.com/6577281/why-north-cannot-allow-breakup
Really? Is that really what Naira means? Wow!! shocked it makes alot of sense.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:16am On May 30, 2021
[s]
Ndibunna:
Lol

Nnamdi Kanu is just deceiving himself...

Sunday there will be Sunday service and evening Sunday school...

Monday business of the day.

It will even flop further on Monday.

Watch how they will arrive with another narrative from their supreme leader ndi uchu.

[/s] Your curse will go back to your head.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by SweetiliciousD: 10:29am On May 30, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Really? Is that really what Naira means? Wow!! shocked it makes alot of sense.

https://www.abbreviations.com/NAIRA
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by Cjayboy: 11:35am On May 30, 2021
31/05/2021. Remains the Code..
If you know; you know..
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by robosky02(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Wake up from Janjawe*d distortion of fact.

Niger-delta without Imo and Abia.? +++

Lol

Dream on that they created Niger delta commission and added abia and IMO doesn't make them Niger delta

Dreamer wake up
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo by robosky02(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
berrystunn:

Forward it to ipob Lord .
Who want Biafra without consultations...of those he place on Biafra map....

No mind this people

The mugus as dying for their nnadi caward

Who is away drinking tea... A good general stay on ground to fight...

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.