Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? (25193 Views)

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Bossman25(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2021
Lol!
You too funny I swear......
The thing wee do that guy was the he was very tired.....So his brain needed rest.......in better pass person wee I hear say they Piss for dream! Omo...I fear Sleep Paralysis...

MejiLoyon:
Spirit wife wan use mouth? Omo.
The best sex I ever had na spirit wife give me
That lady can nack I swear
Different styles with mind blowing orgasms
If not for one mumu prophet wey go detect her me and she for dey happily ever after.
I miss you spirit wife.

Before you take me serious read my signature
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Jomonix: 11:33am On May 30, 2021
networkgenuis:
Sleep paralysis happens when the part of your brain in charge of consciousness wakes up or sleeps before the part that’s in charge of movement. Sleep paralysis episodes are always characterized by hallucinations; this explains your weird experience. There’s nothing spiritual about it as far as I know.

Don’t let anyone take advantage of you by playing on your fears.

This could also mean a manifestation of unbalance between the soul and the body housing it.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2021
Princeps:
Go to school, your type no go gree. No wonder Nigeria is so backward.

Would you be so kind enough to shed more light on this, please?
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 30, 2021
Solatium:

Do you have a wife/fiancée/girlfriend that tends to your sexual need?

I have but we practise celibacy until marriage
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Killermamba: 11:56am On May 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The sleep paralysis I had few days ago was scary. I could feel/see something playing with my manhood, as if she (couldn't be sure of gender) wanted to use her mouth on me. With so much anger, I wanted to rebuke it but I was so powerless - couldn't talk or raise hands. I later woke up with fast heartbeats & said some prayers. It was in the daytime.

Could that be a spirit wife? I think I need to go for deliverance.

That is no spirit wife, its a demonic wife . bro u need deliverance

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 30, 2021
Drsnives:

But bros of when last you fuc.k, let's start from there

It was in 2019.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2021
Killermamba:

That is no spirit wife, its a demonic wife . bro u need deliverance

How do you differentiate between the bolded?
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by domchike(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2021
Oga no mind whatever anyone one tell you U need to pray and fast seriously
SimplyFacts:
The sleep paralysis I had few days ago was scary. I could feel/see something playing with my manhood, as if she (couldn't be sure of gender) wanted to use her mouth on me. With so much anger, I wanted to rebuke it but I was so powerless - couldn't talk or raise hands. I later woke up with fast heartbeats & said some prayers. It was in the daytime.

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 30, 2021
ChiefSosa:
That's just your house girl....that's her way of celebrating Chelsea's victory.

grin grin
I have no Chelsea fans around me o
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2021
domchike:
Oga no mind whatever anyone one tell you U need to [b]pray and fas[/b]t seriously

Thank you.
I started the following day
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by madridsta007(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I hope you will listen to Believers around you and not these faceless strangers on NL?

2 Likes

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:07pm On May 30, 2021
Image123:

Deliverance from what, are you possessed? One way or the other though, you'll get to be prayed for so maybe it works. Let's hope you don't fall into the hands of manipulators though.
If you are a child of God and you are living a life that pleases God, no need to go anywhere. You get up and deal with the devil. Make him pay and pray. Otherwise?
his Deliverance pastor will accuse his fiancee of being a spirit wife, watch and see.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by madridsta007(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2021
domchike:
Oga no mind whatever anyone one tell you U need to pray and fast seriously

No mind am.

Happened to me once and I had issues upon issues until I prayed.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 30, 2021
Greenishland:
https://www.labari.net/2021/05/real-reasons-why-you-have-sleep.html

If you have ever had this experience and you are still alive, give thanks to God �

Insightful.

I thank God o.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 30, 2021
madridsta007:

I hope you will listen to Believers around you and not these faceless strangers on NL?

Sure, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by manikspears: 12:15pm On May 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

sleep paralysis has been called an attack of “Old Hag.” In China it has been labeled “ghost oppression.” A new study reports that in Mexico people may say that sleep paralysis feels like “a dead body climbed on top of me.”

Read more about the old hag

2 Likes

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2021
U didnt even burst a nut
Me d burst everywhere
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by passion007: 12:33pm On May 30, 2021
dochenaj:
That must have been scary.

The world is not black and white as we see it.

There is a lot of unknowns not accounted by science or technology.

Except that this one is a well documented scientific fact. You only have to Google "sleep paralysis"
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by networkgenuis: 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
Jomonix:

This could also mean a manifestation of unbalance between the soul and the body housing it.

I take all these soul stuff with a truck load of salt.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by ezugegere(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
I don't charge much for delivernce. Just bring 150k and a bag of rice and I will deliver you from that wicked spiritual wife.

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by networkgenuis: 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
GorillaApp:

I'm glad you said as far as you know".
Trurth is, there are so many things we are unaware of in this life.
There are other dimensions that we are not privy to. Thats all I will say for now op

Theoretically, yes there could be other dimensions but I don’t see how that relates to the topic under discussion.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Toppytek(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
zolajpower:

Guy use palm Canel oil . Look looks black in color drink and Rob on your body if there's a continuous occurrence

I think you’re right, someone suggested this and gave it to me weeks ago and he told me not to look down on it like it’s nothing
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by MadamExcellency: 12:51pm On May 30, 2021
Iniobong34:
Just as u said go for deliverance asap
Born Again Christians don't need deliverance but enlightenment and faith building encouragement.

All you need to succeed as a Christian is knowledge of what you already got in Jesus Christ.

Read your Bible always to know and activate the innate power in you.

The solution to your problem is in your mouth. If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

Pray this simple prayer. I am born of God in Christ Jesus according to the scriptures. I hereby break every tie/Covenant that may have existed between you evil spirit and me in whatever circumstances it may have been. I now command you evil spirit from the queen of the coast to be bound and paralysed. I destroy every plan you have made and is making against me and I render them null and void and I hereby declare my victory in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by hansomb: 12:56pm On May 30, 2021
LordReed:
You guys get so scared even of your own shadows. Next you'll say wet dreams was you having sex with spirit wife. LMFAO!
have you ever experienced it, it can be that scary.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by hansomb: 12:58pm On May 30, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Mr OP everything is not spiritual. Stop conjuring to yourself feelings of spiritual problems where there is none.

There are several reasons that can cause sleep paralysis which includes; stress, not having enough sleep; a change of sleep schedule. Your body needed to cover the hours of sleep it lost, hence, your body was so weak.

For the perceived woman playing with your prick, it could be your thought process before you slept replaying when you are asleep. A lack of sex may also play a role in such kinda dream.

Sleep paralysis happens to a good number of people including me sometimes and I make no fuzz out of it.

CHEERS MAN
. . . . nonetheless it's still scary even if science has an explanation to it
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Gambit23: 12:59pm On May 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

There is nothing like spiritual husband or wife.

Be quiet.

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by 1Sharon(f): 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
Sanctecosma:

Go and read the 1st and 2nd Maccabees, a catholic bible edition and you will know that spirit wives and husbands a real.

You need to read marvel comics to know spiderman is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by AntiNigerian: 1:25pm On May 30, 2021
As a Jew, never experienced this thing... I don't know about Christians
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Solatium(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I have but we practise celibacy until marriage

Your body is asking for what it requires
Na your problem be that oga,no waste your time and energy on one yèyé deliverance trying to mock God.
Go see your girlfriend family once you are both sure of marrying each other and start firing

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by XavierD(f): 1:35pm On May 30, 2021
It's an attack Sha.

Just fast and pray with your whole heart, you will be free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why I Don't Celebrate Christmas / David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria / Blessings Through Holy Ghost Baptism — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.