Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate (482 Views)

Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by FreedomArmy: 11:24pm On May 29, 2021
I swear on the grave of my great grand fathers and mothers that I will get me a gun and revenge on the killing of my loved ones by the terrorist Nigeria army and police.

Even if that is the only thing I could achieve on earth I will definitely will not let my brothers killed unjustly die in vain.

Just like the Fulani tribe,I will never forgive nor forget until I get justice and I will go to any length to achieve that even if it means being a suicide bomber.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by FreedomArmy: 6:36am On May 30, 2021
There will never be peace for those who killed innocent Nigerians at lekki gate. May they die in the hands of terrorist and may vultures feed on their bodies
Stupid country ruled by evil people.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by Mynd44: 7:02am On May 30, 2021
FreedomArmy:
There will never be peace for those who killed innocent Nigerians at lekki gate. May they die in the hands of terrorist and may vultures feed on their bodies
Stupid country ruled by evil people.
Mention 2 people who died there.

Sorry, mention 1 person who died. So point to the families of any one person who died at the toll gate.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by Juliusmomoh: 7:33am On May 30, 2021
I will make sure i secretly join those who burn down police stations
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by FreedomArmy: 8:10am On May 30, 2021
Mynd44:

Mention 2 people who died there.

Sorry, mention 1 person who died. So point to the families of any one person who died at the toll gate.
if the eye withneses in the Lagos enquiry is not enough then I have no time for you. You are just among the millions of internet terrorist.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by FreedomArmy: 8:24am On May 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I will make sure i secretly join those who burn down police stations
if that's rocks for you and will appease you for lost love ones in the hands of government terrorist then in all honesty burn down all police stations in your domain. But for me a life for a life
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by FarahAideed: 8:26am On May 30, 2021
All you Anarchist GTFOH
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by helinues: 8:29am On May 30, 2021
You could still act on those victims behalf and get your gun cocked....

So so boring epistle
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by Nigeriadondie1: 11:17am On May 30, 2021
I support you. Our security operatives are animals who deserve to die
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Was Among Those Killed At Lekki Gate by FreedomArmy: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:
You could still act on those victims behalf and get your gun cocked....

So so boring epistle
how once beautiful forum was taken over by band of Islamic terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Only 40% Of Igbos Listen To Nnamdi KANU In South East / You Must Rise Fully To The Challenges Confronting Us - Buhari To Service Chiefs / "Nigeria Is Better As One" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitations For Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.