Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents (3948 Views)

Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security / ESN Naked ESN With Small Penis Kills Him Publicly - VIDEO / Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by koondog: 2:01am On May 30, 2021
Who are these idiotts deceiving? Naked ESN member planted by DSS so that Igbo people will come out and start warning or hating Kanu, IPOB and ESN for indecency. They even hired fellow DSS agents to take pictures and hail them. Chai, Zoo people and lack of sense.

Ask yourselves, where are the police and army every time these DSS agents aka ESN members are seen in broad daylight for over 30 minutes? All of a sudden, the police and army have all disappeared because they know it's their men. Zoo doing everything under the sun and supported by ekwensu afonja media to destroy ESN, to pave way for killer herdsmen and bandits to come in and slaughter Igbo people like Benue.

7 Likes

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Coldshisha: 2:09am On May 30, 2021
cool

They never take responsibilities it's always Fulanis, Tinubu, Afonja, DSS, unknown gunmen or others fault when they free dangerous criminals into their own society

Guess what dude, State CID is for the dangerous of the dangerous hardened criminals that are locked in German concrete cells with leg and hand chains

You just released more problems to your community

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Jamesbally: 5:00am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

They never take responsibilities it's always Fulanis, Tinubu, Afonja, DSS, unknown gunmen or others fault when they free dangerous criminals into their own society

Guess what dude, State CID is for the dangerous of the dangerous hardened criminals that are locked in German concrete cells with leg and hand chains

What do you expect from IPOB, they are brain dead. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Ayomide811(m): 5:28am On May 30, 2021
Jamesbally:

do they even have dead brain at all? Just say IPOB pigs are brainless

2 Likes

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by J4justice: 5:54am On May 30, 2021
Nothing sounds or appears impossible in Nigeria now, if the story making the round that Nigeria Government, via its Military wing, contracted the ISWAP to destroy Boko Haram, is anything to go by.

2 Likes

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by temitope27(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2021
Ayomide811:
do they even have dead brain at all? Just say IPOB pigs are brainless
me sef dey wonder grin grin grin grin
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by tito44: 6:16am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Same way u took responsibility of destroying Lagos during EndSars abi??
Ozuo

2 Likes

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by joyandfaith: 6:27am On May 30, 2021
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Jostoman: 6:44am On May 30, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

forget oga your government did same thing to END SARS protesters
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Ndibunna: 6:48am On May 30, 2021
The naked DSS also speak Mbaise and Aba.

Many have left their brains with Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by funkekemi(f): 6:59am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:
The naked DSS also speak Mbaise and Aba.

Many have left their brains with Nnamdi kanu
security agents learn different languages ,all military men speak Hausa even the igbo military personnels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by funkekemi(f): 7:00am On May 30, 2021
Dss are the ones causing mayhem in the east , I have watched several video of these madness and analysed them with same results pointing at them

1 Like

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Ndibunna: 7:07am On May 30, 2021
funkekemi:
security agents learn different languages ,all military men speak Hausa even the igbo military personnels

And they go about half naked. Much as I do tell people that always come to my side whispering about Nnamdi Kanu that everything about him is just nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by DesChyko: 7:19am On May 30, 2021
There is no smoke without fire.

The DSS and other apparatus of government are always known to be nefarious in the least, to achieve their selfish gains.

As a people, we have great value for human lives, so we keep violence as a last resort; when our backs are against the wall.

I reiterate that Ojo LGA in Lagos is a residential area heavily populated by igbos, but observe the ethnicity that characterized the recent okada riders/NURTW clash.
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Veqtor: 7:38am On May 30, 2021
Jamesbally:

Brainless bmc miscreant calling other pple brain dead. You like reading d threads of brain dead ppl... what does that make you oponu?

Fulani parasite...ur tears gives me joy.. keep crying on ipob threads..

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by funkekemi(f): 7:45am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

And they go about half naked. Much as I do tell people that always come to my side whispering about Nnamdi Kanu that everything about him is just nuisance.

nothing about him you like so you lack the moral justification to be listened to
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by 2elliot: 7:45am On May 30, 2021
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that those are government agencies. As Garbage Adamu opined, they are working for the new world order, and that involves oppressing the people of God. Watch the patterns: The created book haram, then latter fund Iswap to kill off boko haram when they no longer desire it and their target have changed direction. They sent thugs to disrupt endsars peaceful protesters in order to kill the morale of the youth. Now they have sent the killer unknown men in order to weaken BSN and Ipob who were dealing with killer herdsmen. They are using this plan to achieve a lot: From disabling BSN to destruction of the east, to having the excuse to kill Igbo youths in a genocide in the prestext of fighting unknown gunmen. They support they ignorant Igbomen give this govt agents is because of their dislike for the official security officers who have brought untold pains on the people. I wish they could all realise that these are govt agents destabilizing their area.
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by 2elliot: 7:46am On May 30, 2021
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that those are government agencies. As Garbage Adamu opined, they are working for the new world order, and that involves oppressing the people of God. Watch the patterns: The created book haram, then latter fund Iswap to kill off boko haram when they no longer desire it and their target have changed direction. They sent thugs to disrupt endsars peaceful protesters in order to kill the morale of the youth. Now they have sent the killer unknown men in order to weaken BSN and Ipob who were dealing with killer herdsmen. They are using this plan to achieve a lot: From disabling BSN to destruction of the east, to having the excuse to kill Igbo youths in a genocide in the prestext of fighting unknown gunmen. They support they ignorant Igbomen give this govt agents is because of their dislike for the official security officers who have brought untold pains on the people. I wish they could all realise that these are govt agents destabilizing their area. However, I trust God to see us through their evil plans.
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Ndibunna: 7:48am On May 30, 2021
funkekemi:
nothing about him you like so you lack the moral justification to be listened to

They came to me, I never went to them because I am not interested. After their long epistles I will gladly end it by telling them Kanu is a nuisance. Dazzol.
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by fk001(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2021
The worthless thing to be on earth is to be an ESN member, you will die just like a fowl with no honour, if killed by a soldier your members and some IPOB lunatics will automatically deny you, even the worst terrorist organizations in the world, whenever their members are killed they will try to retrieve the body and give them proper burial or claim the dead body with their full chest. Unlike the ESN M0ron that would vividly deny its members whenever they were killed.

Is sad to be a part of coward ESN
Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by Jamesbally: 11:01am On May 30, 2021
Veqtor:

Brainless bmc miscreant calling other pple brain dead. You like reading d threads of brain dead ppl... what does that make you oponu?

Fulani parasite...ur tears gives me joy.. keep crying on ipob threads..

Re: Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents by funkekemi(f): 11:22am On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

They came to me, I never went to them because I am not interested. After their long epistles I will gladly end it by telling them Kanu is a nuisance. Dazzol.
your opinion doesn't matter , you are in minority so it matters not

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi / Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" / Pictures Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.