Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) (47698 Views)

Atletico Madrid Players, Coach Celebrate 2020-21 La Liga Title Win (Photos) / Liverpool Players, Coach Celebrate After Winning 2019 UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Ayeole120: 9:51am On May 30, 2021
i'm only angry at man city for not equalisin and chelsea for not waiting to win in the extra time. guys just cut my draw ticket of 450k
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 9:52am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Let them just celebrate now, because they will definitely suffer next season....

You cannot cut my N300k ticket and remain happy for a long time.

I will make sure that they replace Arsenal in the league table next season.

Cry me a river

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 9:53am On May 30, 2021
If France wins the Euros, Kante should get the balond'or.
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2021
SUPOL:
Na by luck oo, if Aguero Started that march the story would have been different
cry me ocean tongue
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2021
I can grin imagine the colour of the eyes of manU fans yesternight

And by the way, shey na peson gbola b dat
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2021
Today na our day... Come on boys. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Bigredmachine: 9:54am On May 30, 2021
Man City should have saved us from this kind of noise... We can't add fighting unnecessary noise to bokoharam, herdsman and others we have at hand... Which kind wahala be this na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Coolbadguy: 9:55am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The money when I use take place the bet for one mega shop belongs to our Church and it was meant to repair one of the Church 18-seater bus...

I just say make I risk am.... Wetin I wan tell Pastor Ademola today?

Ehya it is well with your soul... grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by ggood: 9:55am On May 30, 2021
mysportdab:
Chelsea Players, and Coach Thomas Tuchel celebrated in the dressing room after winning the Champions League.

Chelsea are now Champions of Europe after winning the final 1-0 against Manchester City.

Kai Havertz scored the only goal in the closing stages of the first half to make Chelsea Champions.

After the match, Chelsea players moved to the dressing room to start their party celebrations.

Kurt Zouma and Olivier Giroud showed off their dance moves with other Chelsea players.

Coach Thomas Tuchel also joined the celebrations, spraying champagne at his players.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yv8BYmcR88
God bless Blues
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Ghostfaze(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2021
They gathered against us like a flood and we raised a Kante. He covered all of the Dragon Stadium with the pillars of Porto and became the standard.

We stand tall in glory, we, the ones called the underdogs but played like Champions. Chelsea is not just a football team. It's an emotion! �

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 9:56am On May 30, 2021
If you bet city to win, you deserve to lose your money for thinking Chelsea came to count bridge.

If you bet goal-goal, you were unfortunate.
That was what I bet on too.

N7000 gone just like that.

But the Chelsea victory consoled me.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Man City should have saved us from this kind of noise... We can't add fighting unnecessary noise to bokoharam, herdsman and others we have at hand... Which kind wahala be this na

Why wail ye O child of God? Rejoice with those that are rejoicing grin grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by youngblaq: 9:56am On May 30, 2021
Shedrack777:
i'm only angry at man city for not equalisin and chelsea for not waiting to win in the extra time. guys just cut my draw ticket of 450k
As a Chelsea PRO Nairaland chapter...we no send you.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:57am On May 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Your Man City and Guardiola were too poor and still too poor to beat Chelsea.

TT has beaten that overrated Pep 3 times in 6weeks. All 3 matches being crucial games.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Cnach: 9:58am On May 30, 2021
We the National Association of Chelsea Haters, South South chapter announces to the general public that we are very ashamed of ourself and gently commend Chelsea fans as they celebrate to our shame. E no easy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by BabaO2: 9:59am On May 30, 2021
SUPOL:
Hahahahhaha, jester
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Kokoboss: 9:59am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just see the useless Zouma dey dance on top our money with him big Gbola....

I go reach Kogi State because of them next week.
hahaha pity them boss..
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by mimilogistics: 9:59am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Let them just celebrate now, because they will definitely suffer next season....

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Akpuobi1: 10:00am On May 30, 2021
Superb season for Chelsea

Considering the changes the went through
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 10:00am On May 30, 2021
ALL THESE MONEY LOST AT BETTINGS SHULD AV BN SENT TO MOTHERLESS HOMES TO SECURE GOD'S BLESSINGS!WHAT A BIG SHAME TO YOU ALL!!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Angrymode: 10:00am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Ahahaha grin
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I will make sure that the

y replace Arsenal in the league table next season.

Sorry bro. You should have vented your anger on Man City for cutting your ticket and not Chelsea, from your statement it shows you wanted Man City to win. E shoke sha
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by mimilogistics: 10:02am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The money when I use take place the bet for one mega shop belongs to our Church and it was meant to repair one of the Church 18-seater bus...

I just say make I risk am.... Wetin I wan tell Pastor Ademola today?
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by mooremoney(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2021
Don't mind that stupid Rashford hiding behind racism to play nonsense
inoki247:
if not for anything I just like that guy Kante...

The guy doesn't surround himself with controversy mak dat stupid boy called Rashford come colet tutorial from Kante he black pass him d guy no dey complain abt racism nor cyberbullying cos he no get time for rubbish cause he always du iz best in every game....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 30, 2021
SUPOL:
you sabi pass PEP
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by derbykol(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2021
SUPOL:
Story
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by BabaO2: 10:04am On May 30, 2021
sainttwist1:
coolChelsea should pls sell Kante to real Madrid......he is too good for Chelsea
What makes real madrid better than chelsea? If it is the game, hope you have not easily forgotten that we eliminated and thrashed them out of the competition, if na money, we are not a poor club

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by derbykol(f): 10:05am On May 30, 2021
Congratulations to Chelsea.We proved them wrong.
Re: Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Your Man City and Guardiola were too poor and still too poor to beat Chelsea.

TT has beaten that overrated Pep 3 times in 6weeks. All 3 matches being crucial games.

You mind them? TT is too strong and technically good for PG so haters should accept the victory Chelsea had over Man City

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / Stephen Keshi’s Daughter Weds Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.