Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures (36041 Views)

Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:
99thEnemy
Playmaker14
fergie001

Please you guys should swallow your pride and congratulate the best team in the world.

Playmaker14, I still got one form left for you.

I congratulate the best Fluke team in the world. grin

You know very well say me I no the form. grin grin grin
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Kriss216: 9:19am On May 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I rather collect the UGM form than join Chelsea....

Jesus go vex for me.
Congratulate us first, you can join UGM later. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2021
ClitRaider:
You are not a Chelsea fan..

You shouldn't even near it, you belonged to a shockingly parasitic onanist club and a debased halitosis -infested evangelical crusader of sub - mediocrity.

On behalf of the true Blue Bloods, we reject you in our midst.

Stay away from CFC!!

Kriss216 , can you see the noise polution I was trying to avoid? grin
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Kriss216: 9:21am On May 30, 2021
99thEnemy:

I congratulate the best Fluke team in the world. grin

You know very well say me I no the form. grin grin grin
Fluke he said grin

No worry, Fluke is bae
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by charixel: 9:21am On May 30, 2021
Bahrain:
Chelsh1t was just lucky... No be say una good jare

Manchester City humiliated 3ce and you call that luck.

Your use of grammar is not here...

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by TDonald: 9:21am On May 30, 2021
Luigi02:
I no just like the person wey dey behind this account at all.
Pls endeavor not to post about Chelsea again. I believe you should join a club like man u, bcus that's where u find toxic, sentimental, and deluded people like you.
Still can't believe I commented on this embarassed

Walahi, no be hin suppose create this thread
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Kriss216: 9:22am On May 30, 2021
99thEnemy:

Kriss216 , can you see the noise polution I was trying to avoid? grin
Vulture griller is a Chelsea outcast. We don't have his name on our list.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Eriggs: 9:22am On May 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Dear
for the first time since I noticed you on Nairaland, you have created a thread I like and actually love commenting on.
It's very good that the rampage of fulani herdsmen on your home state (Benue) has finally made you awaken from your zombieism.
Your can still be collecting your BMC allowance without being a nuisance and a liar on this platform... infact stay away from political threads from now on.
Just continue being an avid sports fan.

Your Nemesis
Vulcanheph
I think say nairaland.com na una family business, that is why you are telling members to stay away from commenting.
As you did not see anything to report to the moderators as aunty MANNA don't break any rules here, you have resorted to begging grin. Funny wailers, supporters of criminals.
Aunty MANNA, keep hitting them with the truth please.

I pray make all you Nairaland pikin no commit suicide for dem MANNA comments here.
Her true posts always hit your nerves badly. She dey pepper una body like Cameroon pepper. See trouble.
Aunt MANNA small small with your children here o grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Eriggs: 9:23am On May 30, 2021
Luigi02:
I no just like the person wey dey behind this account at all.
Pls endeavor not to post about Chelsea again. I believe you should join a club like man u, bcus that's where u find toxic, sentimental, and deluded people like you.
Still can't believe I commented on this embarassed
All fraudsters and criminals no like that moniker at all.
So I am not surprised by your hating for her.
Na dem.
TDonald:

Walahi, no be hin suppose create this thread
another one.
Did anyone tied your hands together for you not to create the thread? Why hating?
See you guys casting yourself on Nairaland. Now members here know the kind of work you do.

You can only hate the truth, you can't hide it.
Better go find legit work to do and stop hating

I pray make all you Nairaland pikin no commit suicide for dem MANNA comments here.
Her true posts always hit your nerves badly. She dey pepper una body like Cameron pepper. See trouble.
Aunt MANNA small small with your children here o grin grin

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by engrjohnson50(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2021
Blues for life. Please can anyone show me love let me follow my club and celebrate.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Peppysco: 9:29am On May 30, 2021
CardiNice:
There are relationships in life that have been destined by GOD and if those relationships breaks up, the parties involved will never reach their full potentials in life.

Examples are Guardiola and Barcelona.
Hazard and Chelsea.
Neymar and Barcelona.
Pedro and Barcelona.
William and Chelsea.
Fabregas and Arsenal.
Oscar and Chelsea.
Bojan and Barcelona..
Ronaldo and real Madrid.
Sanshez and Arsenal.

To think you got me thinking you were right all along until I saw Fabregas and Arsenal. On the contrary, Fabregas was more successful with Chelsea than at Arsenal
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by MERCHANDISER: 9:29am On May 30, 2021
I love Kante
Such a humble guy
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by TDonald: 9:30am On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Tag Dss and ICC join na
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by DDayve: 9:31am On May 30, 2021
CardiNice:
There are relationships in life that have been destined by GOD and if those relationships breaks up, the parties involved will never reach their full potentials in life.

Hazard and Chelsea.
Neymar and Barcelona.
Pedro and Barcelona.
William and Chelsea.
Fabregas and Arsenal.
Oscar and Chelsea.
Bojan and Barcelona..
Ronaldo and real Madrid.
Sanshez and Arsenal.

Remove fabregas from that list. He won just 1major trophy with Arsenal compared to Chelsea(5) and Barca(6)

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Nobody: 9:32am On May 30, 2021
post=102186185:
Dear Blue Fans, If you have more pictures of Chelsea's celebrations, kindly post it here.
This celebrations will last long mehn.

Then and Now......
2012 and 2021.

And we are not forgetting our Chelsea Pastor below,
Our Fasting and praying was not in vain grin cheesy wink

Patriocticman, you are also sighted.
Permission to use the photo.
#WeMove

Thank you so much Oga Fredoooooo.
Twas a sweet victory.

Yes o.
Thanks for the confirmation of the pic below.
You are da man!
Blues for life!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Vulcanheph(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2021
TDonald:

Tag Dss and ICC join na
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by engrjohnson50(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2021
Blues for life. Please can anyone show me love let me follow my club and celebrate. Bank: GTB name:OSSAI innocent a/c:0043841391
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Luigi02(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2021
Eriggs:

All fraudsters and criminals.
Don't be mistaking me for your dad bro
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by DDayve: 9:48am On May 30, 2021
cybertron88:
Joy no let my sleep last night. Stayed up till 3am. Reminds me of d last time we won it. I watched it at ekosodin came to school to collect my call up letter I couldn't sleep we made so much noise. Chelsea have given me back to back joy in my life time. Not some stupid manure fans bragging about 99 treble or Arsenal making noise for unbeaten run after dat it's been years of utter disappointment. Banking on past glory.

No be only you oo. I no fit sleep. Just like 2012, watched it in front of hall 3.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by phemmyfour: 10:02am On May 30, 2021
CardiNice:

Hazard and Chelsea.
Neymar and Barcelona.
Pedro and Barcelona.
William and Chelsea.
Fabregas and Arsenal.
Oscar and Chelsea.
Bojan and Barcelona..
Ronaldo and real Madrid.
Sanshez and Arsenal.
Grinzmann and ATM
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by fergie001: 10:10am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:
99thEnemy
Playmaker14
Mariahangel

Please you guys should swallow your pride and congratulate the best team in the world.

Playmaker14, I still got one form left for you.
I will not cry....No Problem...

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by clothingonline(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2021
Best team in the world giving jersey to all Chelsea fan at low price Dm
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by sckulboy: 11:02am On May 30, 2021
Bahrain:
Chelsh1t was just lucky... No be say una good jare
If Chelsea can beat man city 3 TIMES in a season n u call that luck. broda you need to go back to scku
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

For all the nuisance you constitute here, don't you think that commonsense would have revealed the reality of who you are?

Doing your police work only for a particular moniker...
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 11:17am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:
99th.Enemy
Play.maker14
fergie.001
Mariahangel

Playmaker.14, I still got one form left for you.

It's a Sunday!

Kriss! Count your blessings I don't bash on Sundays.

Happy Sunday Kriss! smiley
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Kriss216: 11:20am On May 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's a Sunday!

Kriss! Count your blessings I don't bash on Sundays.

Happy Sunday Kriss! smiley

Mariah, you bash 24/7 cheesy

Thanks, happy Sunday.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by effort1: 11:37am On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Off-topic

You always report like a primary school child.

When will you grow up?

Will you ever grow up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 4) On 3rd October 2018 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (5 - 0) On 9th September 2017 / Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.