Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics (19092 Views)

N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Oviebright: 11:55am On May 30, 2021
Please is the next power recruitment still open for may application 2021?
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Lucialovely(f): 11:59am On May 30, 2021
Can't even login

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by ogoloray(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2021
I'm beginning to feel like those of us that can't login were not shortlisted!
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by highbee02: 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
Benjaniblinks:

Use your email

Or wait for the portal to Open, so you can use your email to login and get your application ID for the desktop biometric verification.

Thanks �
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by damosade(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2021
Na the issud we dey battle since yestetday oo. The profile page could not login oo.
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by maasoap(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2021
fitinwell:
So funny,.. Most Mobile Bank App on my Phone uses Fingerprint and works well.. for enrollment.. and other biometric application..

Even Nimc Mobile app used finger print and works fine..

How on earth can this not work using mobile App..

Why are things pretty difficult.. we have skilled tech guys that can make this happen for less than few thousands..

[s] But you won't employ them because they are not Fulani or Hausa ..from Senate member or Jagaban..
You guys keep stressing Nigerians..

Even JAMB with there NIN wahala stressing candidates..

So sad our elders has failed this generation..

I pray we get it right

You think governments, shady jobs and frustration just started in Nigeria?
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by articlewriter: 3:11pm On May 30, 2021
Gagtum
Contact me
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by gagtum: 3:26pm On May 30, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2021
Nawah
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Arrahman39: 3:50pm On May 30, 2021
eedimo:
My verification page is just blank.
we are in desame shoe but I thought my scores was not enough to be shortlisted initially... I scored 55 and yours pls?

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Unigrad: 3:55pm On May 30, 2021
I have not been able to login since two days ago, I tried last night, it's saying transaction failed, try again later.
Those who were able to login, how are you doing it? I tried operamini, it's not even opening the first page while chrome can't login, saying transaction failed.

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by eedimo(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2021
Arrahman39:
we are in desame shoe but I thought my scores was not enough to be shortlisted initially... I scored 55 and yours pls?
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by wiseone28: 3:57pm On May 30, 2021
Arrahman39:
Same with me
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Gfskw: 5:23pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Cerebralbeing: 6:11pm On May 30, 2021
Arrahman39:
Unsuccessful candidates have a message written on the page?
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Arrahman39: 9:05pm On May 30, 2021
Cerebralbeing:
OK, u meant unsuccessful candidates have a msg written on their page right?
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Arrahman39: 9:06pm On May 30, 2021
wiseone28:
Same with me
is yours white blank too?
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by wiseone28: 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
Arrahman39:
is yours white blank too?
yes
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Exodora: 4:27am On May 31, 2021
The5DME:
All for 30k
I know of a young doctor that struggled for this back then and this 30k really did a lot for his family cause all he has to do was to just add a little from his salary and give to his siblings that are in school for support and they were very grateful .
So stop acting like you have enough .

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2021
eedimo:
My verification page is just blank.
Me too what's happening
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2021
Cerebralbeing:
Are you sure abeg
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by horlakay(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2021
Please who is currently registering for the biometrics, come show us the way......My dashboard still reads you have not been shortlisted.
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Morris101686(m): 3:21am On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Isuikwuato axis cum Umuahia in Abia State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Contact me on whatsapp

Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Horlami247: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2021
The5DME:
All for 30k

Yes , monthly and not one time

Don't undermine people to become armed robbers
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today @James Concept Solutions along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Zero Eight One Four Four Zero Eight Three Two Two Zero

Calls and messages are welcomed
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Page9Centre: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2021
If
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
IBADAN PEOPLE GET YOURS DONE WITHIN 5 MINUTES WITH STABLE NETWORK.

Contact us today at James Concept Solutions Along Alagha Area by Wakajaiye primary health care centre Iyana Church.

Call, message or WhatsApp 08144083220
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by rukky2000(f): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
If you are in Osogbo, Osun State , searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Contact us at 28 Fagbewesa/Olaiya Junction, Opposite De Oduwoye Petrol Station Osogbo.
Contact me on whatsapp 08069835802

Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by articlewriter: 4:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Mikedoe33

Contact me to help you withdraw your Fiverr funds.

Contact details on signature
Re: N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us for your Biometric and verification issues. Fast internet service and swift registration process. Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. / Vacancies @ Coolworld (PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc) - July 2014 / Apply For Vacancy For A Full Time Teller In UBA (Different Locations)