Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Consular Know Applicant Through The Details Filled On The Application - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Consular Know Applicant Through The Details Filled On The Application (222 Views)

Us Interview Questions And Answer Start From Your Details On The Application / Lack Of Vital Information In The Application For Visa / Us Visa Interview Start From The Application Form Ds160 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consular Know Applicant Through The Details Filled On The Application by coastD: 7:43am On May 30, 2021
CONSULAR KNOW APPLICANT THROUGH THE DETAILS FILLED ON THE APPLICATION
When applicant fill information on the application ,the consular read through the information provided and have knowledge and understanding of the applicant

HERE ARE THE DETAILS THE CONSULAR CHECK THROUGH
THE AGE
THE OCCUPATION
THE MARITAL STATUS
THE INCOME
THE PURPOSE OF THE VISA APPLICATION
THE APPLICANT HISTORY

From all the information provided ,the consular start to evaluate the applicant and after asking physical questions then the consular will make final decision.

Note:All information provided have meaning to the consular.
For your VISA application,visa processing, visa consultation for America visa and other countries
contact Mr Richard 08024995989 call and whatsapp
Office:3 ODUYEMI STREET IKEJA LAGOS

Re: Consular Know Applicant Through The Details Filled On The Application by Or11: 8:37am On May 30, 2021
Anyone who put Mr before their names comes off as a fraudulent person. You are coastproperties, coastautos and not doing visa runs. I have a better chance assisting people in acquiring visas than you do, maybe we should work together : grin wink
Re: Consular Know Applicant Through The Details Filled On The Application by alert20: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Or11:
Anyone who put Mr before their names comes off as a fraudulent person. You are coastproperties, coastautos and not doing visa runs. I have a better chance assisting people in acquiring visas than you do, maybe we should work together : grin wink

Lol ��� wetin happen nah
Re: Consular Know Applicant Through The Details Filled On The Application by coastD: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
i have over 15 years experience when it comes to traveling and visa processing.
i studied estate management and i work as a marketer and business development in a real estate company ,making me a marketer so i can sale any products .

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Desert Safari Tour Activities / Rejected Visa Applicant Must Ensure Their Information Is Consistence / Australian Internal Border Restrictions Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.