Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? (46185 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2021
Can u commit a sin against urself.ur wife is ur flesh and ur bone.its does cohabiting and the free givers i weep for
.to them even if its done on a mon or sun its doomed for them..may God have mercies amen
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Frenzyboy(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Christian with mumu question.....
You get brain at all?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 11:28am On May 30, 2021
Bmaster:
there are no such word like trust.

It died a long time ago.
A lady mesmerizes with guys behind you,same thing with guys,they are even feeling entitled about it.
Bleep the word TRUST

What will I tell you now? grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Enculer: 11:37am On May 30, 2021
Stupid Africans
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by somehow: 11:48am On May 30, 2021
post=102189966:
When they got married the church gave them a right to do it anytime, anyday, anywhere even anyhow. wink

Cc Blizz wink

OK Bye!
We Rise!

Correction.

The church does not have the right to give any right in marriage.

The family of both the male and female are the ones that matter.

And once diary or bride pride is paid, it's been settled.

Anything outside this is nothing but ceremony!

Lets stop spreading falsehood, God did not give the church any right over marriages.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by KLand(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Is it a sin for married couple to have sex before going to church?
What's Bible position about this?

Biblical scholars, please enlighten us on this.

Marriage is your certificate to have sex any day, any time in your home. So sex by a married couple on Sunday morning is not a sin. But don't go late to church because you are having sex.

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by KLand(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
If not because I saw church I would have thought this is an Islamic thread.

This looks like one of their weird and mumu questions.

People can have sex anywhere, anytime any day if there's privacy for it.

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

There's absolutely nothing sinful or evil about

sex. It should be explored and enjoyed to the fullest.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslim brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin

Marriage is the certificate for sex. Sex outside marriage, consensual or not, is improper in God's sight. Only true believers in God will appreciate that.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by GhostWisperer: 11:59am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

get a life bro. Religion seems to be a problem for you as you need your pastor to tell you when to bathe, Bleep, eat and sleep.

In fact you and the mod who took this to front page should be recycled and turned to grass.

You're a disgrace to all humans with functional brain.

Lastly, I pity who ever end up as your spouse.

Stupid mannequin!
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by ismodiwa(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslim brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin

Wetin concern you with Islam, cant you make your comment without criticism?
#dumb ass fool
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by queenfav(f): 12:06pm On May 30, 2021
Gagare1:
That was never a sin, is never a sin and will never be a sin. Infact, for me, giving my wife that mind blowing O can be my way of saying happy Sunday. She can start the Sunday praise and worship from za oza room. I know say she go thank God for me when testimony time reach.
She will be like, "I want to thank God for giving me a good husband. Praise the living God."
No be small testimony o

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by moneyissweet(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2021
Gagare1:
That was never a sin, is never a sin and will never be a sin. Infact, for me, giving my wife that mind blowing O can be my way of saying happy Sunday. She can start the Sunday praise and worship from za oza room. I know say she go thank God for me when testimony time reach.
She will be like, "I want to thank God for giving me a good husband. Praise the living God."

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by peacettw: 12:19pm On May 30, 2021
@op What is wrong with you?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by ellizy(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2021
ignis:

Then what are you?
Whatever you think I am?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by ablejesus26(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2021
No of course.
Sex was made for them to enjoy anytime,anyday.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
Y is sex so bad Y do y'all see sex as an abomination
God created sex na
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by baddosky1: 12:30pm On May 30, 2021
phemmyfour:
No
Stop dwelling on the law. The Sabbath day was redefined by Jesus Christ and Sabbath day isn't Sunday. The Sabbath day is the day of "Doing good" just like any other day according to the new testament

As you take the communion on regular basis so should the communion between couples be

The Sabbath day is not even on a Sunday in the first place. It is Saturday
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...
Is it a sin for married couple to have sex before going to church? What's Bible position about this?

. . .what an idiotic question.......
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Euegene100001: 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by maestro299: 12:32pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Lol. The question made me ask myself if today was Friday wink
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by rollandben(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2021
donbachi:
Why not una endure,till una come back from church.
Overcommer ni...where does it stated in the bible or in al-Quran that couple must wait till they comes back from church or mosque before having set with your spouse on Sunday!!
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by olmoRoc: 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
no
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by FanOfMyself: 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Did you hear yourself?

If you don't cook your food properly ,you will be poisoned.
If you don't protect yourself you will be infected. Precautions must be taken in everything

What's spiritual about it?

Dearie, drop religion and use your brain. grin
When you die and get to hell fire, your eyes will open that fornication and adultery are sins before God. But by that time it is already too late.
Repent now and seek Jesus Christ in your life.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by dich: 12:56pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Stupid question!!!

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Fanuchi007: 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
D way I love sex, I can't date or marry a lady who doesn't love sex. I will eat my cake every Sunday b4 going to shurch.
Awon holy fanatics... Make una no near me oh. Just avoid me!!
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by tunary(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
Everything is now a sin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 12:58pm On May 30, 2021
FanOfMyself:

When you die and get to hell fire, your eyes will open that fornication and adultery are sins before God. But by that time it is already too late.
Repent now and seek Jesus Christ in your life.

Fairy-tales grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by bcomputer101: 12:59pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=dich post=102194846][/quote]

God and drop your mummy's phone, is not a toy.

Olodo
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Munzy14(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
CSTRR:

Sex should be last thing on the mind of a spiritual couple going to church on Sunday.

They can have sex later.

They are two different things.

Btw, I am not talking about hypocrites.
Over religious humans are usually hypocrites....The pastor coming to preach May have had some sections with the wife..
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by IamGreen1(f): 1:11pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Funnily enough how these pastors don't teach their congregants that marriage is the only institution where sex anytime is biblically accepted.

BTW, please contact me for your thesis and dissertations writing.

My pastor thought me o, he even said one can even break fast gan in order to satisfy your spouse. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Skmoda(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

It's not a sin now, what else do you wanna know baba?

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Bmaster(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

What will I tell you now? grin
its kinda funny, I know LOL. grin

But it's true embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by atonement12: 1:17pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

"
Sex means nothing.
It's just sex."-Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jollof Rice Made Me Go To UNN – Pastor Adeboye / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.