Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. (1224 Views)

God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 30, 2021
ada9ja:
a failed person in anticipated online failed state

Well, its better to dream of an utopia and work towards it than dwell in a cesspit called one Nigeria.
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ada9ja(f): 12:24pm On May 30, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Well, its better to dream of an utopia and work towards it than dwell in a cesspit called one Nigeria.

Is funny u re what you represent...Ala

1 Like

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by Tinubuadvocate: 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
The problem is that you can't advise Igbos terrorist they believe that you are illiterate and Muslim fundamentalist. Igbos believe that they wiser than any other tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ada9ja(f): 2:20pm On May 30, 2021
Chibuzoc:
Trash always from monkeys

Set awon copy and paste grin grin grin

with MNK method...Biafra will only come in 2100

2 Likes

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by amuwo1980: 2:20pm On May 30, 2021
ada9ja:
see Olodo and Eti...tell that ur helper to give you another sentence to write, this one no enter...Eze ndi Olukwu
Brainy educated woman indeed , is this all u can say? It is not every one u see here that u shud try and intimidate, if we lift this anonymous veil you are only good to be an acquaintance to me and not a friend , we are not mates , taking away personal friction your write up is trash full of I know it all and pontifications , shallow and did not at all grasp the real problems and the feelings of the biafrans, go and re read all those ur text books.
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by Chibuzoc(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2021
ada9ja:

Tell us your method

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ablejesus26(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2021
Ada Chukwu gozie gi.
Biko help me ask them how a man that claims he is fighting for Igbos to break away from this fulani govt, became a campaign agent for a fulani Cameronian, asking Igbos to vote in this same fulani Country he claims he is fighting against.
All the fraudster do, is play with the emotions of misguided and gullible ones, knowing fully well that the issue of Biafra is very sensitive to an average Igboman.
He has been rejected already by the people who power belongs to.
The people of Anambra will openly reject him again by handing over power to a govt that will do everything to crush him and his Fraudulent business venture.

Keep doing the good work of always speaking the truth,never let some ragamuffins here intimidate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ada9ja(f): 3:00pm On May 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

Brainy educated woman indeed , is this all u can say? It is not every one u see here that u shud try and intimidate, if we lift this anonymous veil you are only good to be an acquaintance to me and not a friend , we are not mates , taking away personal friction your write up is trash full of I know it all and pontifications , shallow and did not at all grasp the real problems and the feelings of the biafrans, go and re read all those ur text books.
u for dey with Chelsea carry your won trophy for "the most educated person"

what baffles me the most is that the brainy, the exposed and experienced are the victims of MNK deceits, you are talking about unveiling...you need urgent attention

1 Like

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by amuwo1980: 3:11pm On May 30, 2021
ada9ja:
u for dey with Chelsea carry your won trophy for "the most educated person"

what baffles me the most is that the brainy, the exposed and experienced are the victims of MNK deceits, you are talking about unveiling...you need urgent attention
You see how I have shown that u are ringing hollow , you have absolutely nothing to say, next time make sure u know ur onions well before u come out to the public to make assertions. Now run off and go get something to eat .
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by amuwo1980: 3:13pm On May 30, 2021
Chibuzoc:

Tell us your method
She is just showing off, probably unemployed and thinks she is smarter than most ppl maybe she got a graduate degree in education or some of these weak social sciences , she knows nothing I mean nothing

1 Like

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ada9ja(f): 3:14pm On May 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

You see how I have shown that u are ringing hollow , you have absolutely nothing to say, next time make sure u know ur onions well before u come out to the public to make assertions. Now run off and go get something to eat .

assertions bukwe gi there....hungryman

1 Like

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by amuwo1980: 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
AntiIgbo:
Lol they are waiting for lefelendum in SS, lol isn't that stupid.

You want to conduct lefelendum in another man's land when the general public have told you no.

You think you're the smartest, you put your people there to overwhelm the indigenous people of that area as voters. And you think UN is stupid and they only know ibos undecided

No lefelendum till thy kingdom come cheesy cheesy
You are anti Igbo and that’s says all we need to know about u and your cohorts here
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by AntiIgbo: 3:17pm On May 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

You are anti Igbo and that’s says all we need to know about u and your cohorts here

1 Like

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by adadike(f): 5:08pm On May 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Is that all that will happen after the almight sit at home on monday?
Ndi freedom fighters grin.
cheesy ezigbo te freedom fighter indeed

1 Like

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by adadike(f): 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
ada9ja:

my sister, the earlier you realise that the people you are trying to educate are not called the illiterate people of Biafra for nothing, the better for you. They are itibolibos, every single one of them. I don't reply their mentions just to show them that am bigger and better than them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by amuwo1980: 5:33pm On May 30, 2021
Ada this and Ada that almost comical , if they are not one and same person then these are surely products of genetic mutation coming from some atretic eggs , incredibly moronic.
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by paramakina202: 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
adadike:
cheesy ezigbo te freedom fighter indeed

Can you imagine ndi freedom fighters?
They are threatening people to sit at home on monday as if that will bring Biafra or raise the dead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ada9ja(f): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
amuwo1980:
Ada this and Ada that almost comical , if they are not one and same person then these are surely products of genetic mutation coming from some atretic eggs , incredibly moronic.

U sabi English sentences oooo just that u urself no get sense
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by amuwo1980: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
ada9ja:

U sabi English sentences oooo just that u urself no get sense
I sabi am pass u and almost everybody else u know and I get sense pass u and almost all your teachers , I produce phds not teeny winne stuff like you
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ada9ja(f): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
amuwo1980:

I sabi am pass u and almost everybody else u know and I get sense pass u and almost all your teachers , I produce phds not teeny winne stuff like you
producer Don Jazzy
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by amuwo1980: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
ada9ja:
producer Don Jazzy
Yes that’s me
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by fozapi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
ada9ja:
Today is sunday...let me start by saying faith without the real work is nothing

fighting for the right thing in the wrong way will give you a mirage of hope

Igbos are shouting Marginalization...abeg i want to ask are your governors (where you should have begin the agitation) Hausa? since 1999, they are receiving allocation, they have good IGR (wonders in Ebonyi state is a clear example that most of your governors dont want you to enjoy good things) and the place MNK came from is the worst....abeg they say charity begins from somewhere, if IPOB or MNK cant make their governors work better and stop marginalization within state where a particular zone will be ruling for a long time than others, they should forget the FG.

What they are doing is not different from Ambazonia in Cameroon (where close to a million Ambazonians have been displaced)...no agitating region that goes to war or start a fight that has ever won the host country in Africa, it always ends in negotiations, interventions and agreement and at the end..the ruins will be on the agitating part...check out southern Sudan, Somaila, Liberia etc

BIAFRA....for you to have Biafra today you must have accomplished certain things

Declare independence to establish Biafra, the country must first satisfy the international laws rules that all free countries generally acknowledge and follow set forth by the Montevideo Convention on the Rights and Duties of States, adopted in 1933.

To declare independence, it requires defined territory (can someone please show me defined Biafra territory, boundaries is a treat to the actualization of Biafra) and referendum (which is not part of our constitution for separation of nations) to let the world know that people in the region plan to secede from Nigeria.

Another requirement is a permanent population which i think Biafra already have and it necessitates that Biafra will have to negotiate the issues of citizenship and residency, as millions of Biafra work in Nigeria.

Biafra must have a government (I guess is there supreme leader Mazi Kanu) and Biafra must have entered into relations with other sovereign states like setting up a diplomatic mission in Biafraland (I think non for now).

In order to be legitimate, Biafra must be recognized by existing states within the international community. Each existing state bestows recognition at its own discretion, and several entities. For example, in the U.S., the decision to grant a country recognition is made by the president and so to other countries (am yet to see president of any country do that or even speaks about them).

If everything is met, then Biafra will be a member of the UN (The United Nations asserts that, because it itself is not a country, it does not possess any authority to recognize a state or government. But being admitted into the U.N. goes a long way toward a new country becoming recognized by the international community.)

so my people i need to know which of the above has IPOB, MNK and MASSOB has achieved except been a member of Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO) to show that they are ready...the only achievment of Mazi Kanu are the following

1. Trying to prove that Buhari is dead (Jubril is dead too now is Yusuf)
2. Instigating violence through his deadly propaganda and speeches
3. creating of ESN/UGM

Remember if there is another civil war (Abeg please remove Okike Abaiama from this now), what is the fate of Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and neighboring states?

MNK claims that Britain are responsible for the marriage (Amalgamation) but he lives, operates and enjoy with them.
He gave other that any police or soldier that refuse to resign be killed...UGM are now killing police and soliders (remember there are ibos too), this shows is he not different from Shekau who kills his people to achieve his aim.

who else notice, you dare not correct an IPOB member online or physical, you will receive death treat or insult? claim not to support Baifra, you a dead meat...please is that the Baifra of freedom they preach?

The only way to get Biafra is to infiltrate the government with one voice (USSR, CATALONIA, SCOTLAND WEST INDIES etc)....Join political parties, gain grounds and move motions...Oye bu igu, ka ewu ne so...but through violence, i swear you all will wish to fry Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

[/s]

trash
Re: Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. by ada9ja(f): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
fozapi:
[s][/s]

trash
same as ur brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top Five Most Prospective African Countries To Watch / IPOB Leaders In Hot Soup As Ijelespeaks Starts Arresting Them - VIDEO / Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.