Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. (500 Views)

Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / What Is The Difference Between A Prayer And A Wish? / 365 Prayer Points You Must Pray Before 2018(free Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. by Righteousness2(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2021
Prayer is the language that God Almighty understands.

For you to Exist and be Victorious in these evil days, you must be a man/woman of prayer.

To Be in Control of the Spiritual and Physical realm, Prayer must be a way of Life.

For you to get Divinity involved in your Activity, Prayer must be a Life style.

Prayer is the Force that alters and scatters wicked Spiritual transactions in High places.

Prayer is an Investment. Almost Everything that happens in life is as a result of what you Prayed or what you Didn't.

Note! The Prayers that make sense is the Prayers made in Holiness and Righteousness.

Sometime last week, a lady informed me that she got a shop where she opened a Food canteen.

According to her, the shop is in a place where people are but people left the shop due to Diabolical activities that goes on there. Infact People around told her that there is so much evil in that Place.
As a Chosen, I told her that as believers we don't run from witches! They run from us! I told her they have to give way if not they will be sent packing from the Earth.

Bizness began and Business was booming! she was selling about 10kg rice everyday together with other food stuffs.

A woman who sells food Close by began to threaten her staff , telling her that she will deal with them. She will do this and that! You know how they brag with their toy powers. I told her not to Exchange words or fight anybody. The fight will be on our knees in Prayers.

Few days after, Early in the morning, the woman came to borrow the mop they use in cleaning the shop. Brothers and Sisters, from that day, a Shop that was selling 10kg of rice could not sell 2-3 kg.

She came to me and we went into prayers. I told we will not just pray for the Shop but we will Destroy the Demons and evil in the whole Market. After prayers I took a step of faith and Physically Visited the place.

On that Night, she had a Dream! In the dream she was taken to the Market and in front of her shop, she saw 2 skeletons that came out of the ground on their own accord. They asked her, Who are you? Do you think you can sell here? Why are u disturbing us? She replied them who she is and told them Yes! I will sell here in the Name of JESUS. The skeletons immediately took off!

Brethern, after that Encounter, Business came back! Sales began ! Business Booming!
All these were because of the Power in Prayers!
Prayer is Life! Prayer is Power !

For you to be Relevant in your Job, business, family, etc Prayer is a Must! Pray without Ceasing! Pray Everywhere! Pray openly! Pray Closely! Pray in your mind!

No Prayer is a waste!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. by doggedfighter(f): 10:47am On May 30, 2021
Trash spiced with hallucinatory lies as usual.
Re: The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. by chatinent: 11:19am On May 30, 2021
In this part of the world, trash and scam is garnished with religion.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:19pm On May 30, 2021
CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORYgrin
God did not make mistake creating black man, because He knows that black must be differentiated from white.
SEE BLACK MAN,THE HEART OF BLACK MAN IS BLACK;
BLACK MAN WORLDWISE ARE MOSTLY UNCIVILIZED ANIMALS,ALWAYS ANTAGONIZ THEMSELVES WITH RELIGION,TRIBE,SECTSETC SEE IT EVEN IN CALIFONIA,TEXAS,APRT FR NAIJA,AFRICA MALADY.
BLACK NATIONS REMAIN THIRD WORLD DUE TO IDOL WORSHIP AND MUNDANE BELIEFS
BLACK MAN CAME TO AMERICA AND BECAME WHITE AMERICAN PRESIDENT.
CAN YOU SEE YOUR BLACK ENVIRONMENT CAGING YOU FROM PROGRESSING? AMERICAN'S FOUNDING FATHERS WROTE ON D DOLLARS"IN GOOD WE TRUST.'" GO BACK FAITH OF OUR FATHERS AND WORSHIP WITH DETERMINATION ONLY THE INVISIBLE GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR OUR ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS. smiley
Re: The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. by Jokerman(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
Yes, rightly said.

The Lord Jesus himself also admonished us to watch and pray, lest we fall into temptation.

Paul also admonished us to pray without ceasing and also put on the armour of faith.

Prayer is the master Key.

Thanks for the sermon
Re: The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. by Clementoons: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nice write-up. Prayer is the only tool you can use to conquer the world, its evil and dark practices.The devils and his agents knows a lots about us, and they know GOD's plan for you and me, that was the main reason why he creates obstacles for many today, but the prayer of faith in the name of JESUS exterminate all. Christ JESUS had conquered the world and gave us an absolute triumph over the world. He therefore forged ahead by granting us a dynamic gift through the help of the Almighty GOD through prayer that at the name of JESUS every knee, power,principalities in high places should be made low. So anytime we prays in the name of JESUS there is a definite assurance that your prayer is answer already if you believe . YOUR/MY PRAYER CAN MOVED MOUNTAINS,
YOUR/MY PRAYER CAN DESTROY, SET-FREE AND TRANSFORM ONE THING OR THE OTHER. IF ONLY YOU BELIEVE. Praying in the name of JESUS is the greatest priviledge we ever received from GOD. For it is fastest way in receiving answer to our requests. Thank you JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. by freshpzy1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Some1 comend you in a topic that was on front page today
so i decided to click on your moniker
this is the 2nd topic am reading
and i can cofirm what that graduate said abt you
"YOU ARE TRUELY A BLESSING TO THIS GENERATION"

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Spiritual Meanings. / The Harbingers Of Things To Come / Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.