Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment (986 Views)

Make 10-15k Or More Weekly / Make #15,000 Or More Weekly Doing Simple Job Online / Earn A Minimum $100 Within A Month Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 11:23am On May 30, 2021
����

Requirements:

*Knowledge how to setup wordpress websites.

*Basic English.

*Verified Flippa account.

*Access to any tool that you are aware of to create/rewrite/generate readable content.

The Method Summary:

*You need to select any broad and general niche let's say dog care or dog protection as an example here.

*Use your tool to create/rewrite/generate readable content.

*Create your website/blog.

*List it under starter website & earn your profit.

*These sites can sell from $80 to $150 or more easily.

For content I use multiple tools all free ones. Let's consider Conversio.ai here will be using free Trial 10K words enough to create a website.
Now what you have to do is find a similar blog/website in the same niche. Check the articles on the website and pick the ones to use on your website.
I am not going into details how to pick which posts you should choose. The forum has numerous guides where it has been explained how to do your niche research and pick keywords and topics to write.

Now you have the blog post/article that you are going to rewrite. Pick the headings and feed them to the AI and you will find yourself with a nice piece of the rewritten version original article.

It takes me 15-20 minutes to create 1 article. The best part in this method is you don't need to do a lot of research after you have already found a website to pick your articles.

Alternatively you can use any good spinning rewriting tool to produce readable content from target website/blog. Feed this version in chunks of 400 words to conversion.ai content improver tool and get your article.

Currently I am trying with a dropshipping project 30-50 products all rewritten with conversion.ai. Will list it on flippa let's see how this one goes.

You can easily create 1 or 2 websites in 2-3 days and put them on sale either on flippa starter section or facebook groups.
I have had success with this method since Feb this year and already sold 8 websites.

Investment is minimal you need domain, cheap host, & flippa listing & success fee (OPTIONAL).

I wish someone finds it of use to generate some startup cash.

P.S: want more ways to make money online? Join other community below - click the link : https://isuawealthyplace.com/lesson-room/
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 6:06pm On May 31, 2021
Have you started,?
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
What you all think?
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Want more updates? Join in Asap.
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by Undergroundrul: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sounds nice. I'll follow as stated.
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Undergroundrul:
Sounds nice. I'll follow as stated.

Okay. Action is key.
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2021
New guide coming up.

Join up asap.
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Check more as we go on. Join others in the room.
Re: Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment by IsuaWP: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Check out new update.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here / Where Can I Invest 1m / Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.