Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) (66374 Views)

Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Uguruzik(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats dear. I pray to be in your shoes soon.
May God answer your prayers
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Insectkiller: 11:08pm On May 30, 2021
Fake news!!

This is Nollywood recent move..

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Xpol: 11:12pm On May 30, 2021
It’s either true love or she get money
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Georgejeez: 11:49pm On May 30, 2021
samwheel:
Money tinz.
D guy don cash out. Naso I see one young guy and one Chinese lady moving like couples today for ShopRite. No time, any which way.

grin grin grin grin I go leave this Nairaland for Una oo

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2021
Na u know wetin u see in her and na she knows wetin she see in u . Good luck to both of u
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 12:41am On May 31, 2021
November24:

Her papa Osaronu na billionaire,na dem get half of Eleme
. Wetin the guy and im family get abeg?
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Aboks(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2021
The lady fine sha but the guy don get rig work
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by neighbourhud: 1:01am On May 31, 2021
I heard it was love at first site...

O, did I say site? I meant sight.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by neighbourhud: 1:01am On May 31, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
. Wetin the guy and im family get abeg?

The big lady.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by greicilol: 1:32am On May 31, 2021
What a beautiful couple, the truth is that it is very nice to see the happiness reflected in those photos.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by DedeNkem: 1:43am On May 31, 2021
She might be the one who has the money. She needs to lose some f*ucking weight!
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 1:50am On May 31, 2021
SixKeys:
Lovely
FTC grin
I dedicate this one to my Civic Education Teacher undecided
weti she teach you make you dedicate an to her
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:52am On May 31, 2021
This na wholesale market be this na.
Hope the guy don't change his mind later.

CONGRAT to them!

Kante really tried!

Up Blues!!!
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by olamide0147: 2:07am On May 31, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats dear. I pray to be in your shoes soon.
I'm sorry for asking I don't mean no insult, are u disabled?
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 2:29am On May 31, 2021
;
neighbourhud:

The big lady.
You are funny
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by saphiere(f): 2:51am On May 31, 2021
olamide0147:

I'm sorry for asking I don't mean no insult, are u disabled?
No. Why ask?
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by saphiere(f): 2:53am On May 31, 2021
Chinny024:

Don't be in anyone's shoe..Do you know what she's passing through?...
Which kind prayer be that?... No use your mouth buy more load abeg...
If you are in need of a partner,be specific. Congratulate her and claim the blessings and not to buy market for yourself..
I mean to get married just like her.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:14am On May 31, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
angry

Which Kain style go fit this woman like this?

Well, the guy is obviously in for the money..

. Na im be our problem for this country..... If na white people do am now, we go say na true love... Na black man do am now..... Na money make am do am..... Like say na una be the guy PA and he confess to una say na money make am marry the woman...
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 3:17am On May 31, 2021
What a lovely cash out strategies.... My nigger, my negro, oil full your head.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by descarado: 4:32am On May 31, 2021
thorpido:
She can start with a modified diet.

Depression must have mad her over eat.

If the guy can be royal,she will get her emoji back.

The thing is that their marriage hardly last. They divorce like people from the North and so unfaithful. Wish them the best.

She can opt for electric chair. 2 electric chairs will make their life easier.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by descarado: 4:34am On May 31, 2021
greicilol:
What a beautiful couple, the truth is that it is very nice to see the happiness reflected in those photos.
Appearance is very deceptive.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by henrygold100: 5:24am On May 31, 2021
I no understand, who is the lady, how much does she worth, what does she do, abi who be de father
SmellySperm:
We know the reason. Sharp guy
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by galantjoe(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2021
This is a money marriage
Marry her and have 10 million
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2021
I am feeling happy for you ppl �
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Jobojery(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2021
Lovely
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 8:47am On May 31, 2021
Beautiful. She's from a royal home. She should shed that weight for her health sake please
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

weti she teach you make you dedicate an to her

Democracy grin
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by olamide0147: 9:24am On May 31, 2021
saphiere:
No. Why ask?
Can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:01am On May 31, 2021
SixKeys:

Democracy grin
Lol
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by uniquesilverzy92: 10:17am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations asa
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 11:00am On May 31, 2021
saphiere:
I mean to get married just like her.
I know..but that sentence of being in her shoes reflects more than getting married,includes anything else...
You will get married soon!!!
Kids would surround your table!!!
Congratulations in advance!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.