Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (88635 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ghettochild(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Come SA n start foodstuff business
You go thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jayrow08: 12:04am On Jun 05, 2021
SOAG:

Bros how the link to this country be?
Na bar na
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by hkidola00(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2021
YungLasaint:
Nigerians with advice.

Start business in and be earning 300k per month how?

Guy if you wan leave do so make you no regrets oh... Is better to start a fresh in a sane environment than to miss such opportunity.

a bet9ja shop can fetch u more Dan dat in a month..I'm a bet9ja cashier
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by hkidola00(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2021
30card:

Sometimes these advice you lot dish out are rubbish, 1.5m to make 300k monthly? Na so e easy na him everybody no be millionaire.
I work as a bet shop cashier..u can make 100,000 naira in 7 days ......calm down,research well, then type

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jayrow08: 12:23am On Jun 05, 2021
YngDenzel1:
Bro, like how much person go need take enter that Leichestein?
Bros, i no go lie u e go cost ooo, Living costs are high. Despite the high living costs, Liectenstein has a zero percent poverty rate.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by hkidola00(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Fhemmmy:

This is almost impossible and i will be glad to engage you in this debate that it is NOT possible to invest 1.5M Naira to make 500K per month.
please come and engage me I will be glad...I work in a bet9ja shop now and was formally in a nairabet shop as a cashier...opening a betting shop in a very busy area can fetch you that on commission both on virtual and board games.....drink water,research and type
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by chiedozie198100: 12:34am On Jun 05, 2021
All the JAPA guys, I hope una dey ready to receive covid vaccine?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by seunny4lif(m): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmm?
UK working visa?
Wow
Osense1:
60ok will get u uk working visa
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by nzeobi(m): 12:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Jayrow08:
Nobody dey talk about Leichestein
Small but mighty country

Na to get the contact be the thing

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jennycoolz(f): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2021
I can help you get to finland with that amount

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jennycoolz(f): 1:05am On Jun 05, 2021
RedAbaya:
Use 1.5 m to setup a business you can make 300k monthly. Don't go and start from scratch abroad. If na to gather women to fry groundnut, bottle am supply to supermarkets pay them daily wages like 1500 a day, it's something

Let's end this abroad trip thing abeg

Practice what you preach

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Daddymiracle: 1:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Pls guys, I need recommendations on any country I can travel to with 1.5 m to hustle more. I was considering turkey or cyprus. Pls advise me and also you can tell me about any other countries too. Am a graduate and am also a hustler who can adapt.

Thanks
I think the best way is to pray to Almighty God to show you way out to success in life. Situation of this country has left so many young Nigerians in a confusing stage, imagine young man like that so confused and does not no what he can do with 1.5. Problem they Nigeria ooo May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ogunleyesijibomi: 1:45am On Jun 05, 2021
08065680239 that my digit

yungchop:

Boss.. I no even trust bank with my money.. E dey under my bed as I dey talk like this.. Lmao.. All those my start a business, start a business advisers no even dey follow me talk again self � as I no answer dem dem begin say I arrogant.. Na that start a business never make me enter Norway when I been get the chance last year.. As the link close like this wey things hard for me, nobody gree drop 1 dime.. I no even tell anybody say I dey plan travel.. The day I go commot self na only my wallet go follow me enter abroad.. I go buy 2 set of clothes to dey manage for a start..

Here's my digit.. 08142730564

Cc ogunleyesijibomi

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by prince049(m): 1:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Niorte:
This is the level many people are in Nigeria. Looking for money to "jakpa". It is very sad when nothing seems to be working. Graduates are more or less begging to work to even feed themselves. Getting married is no longer feasible for the matured singles since they cannot fend for themselves.

Anyway, if you have access to internet and a laptop and you have a little to invest, I can take you what I do online to generate money. Nobody can become wealthy by being a salary earner, business is the way out and not just one business. You should have at least 2 streams of income.

May God help us.
Please send your email..let's talk
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Bifwoli: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2021
YungLasaint:
Nigerians with advice.

Start business in and be earning 300k per month how?

Guy if you wan leave do so make you no regrets oh... Is better to start a fresh in a sane environment than to miss such opportunity.

And why is this thing of travelling out to another more sane climate always the solution? Who's gonna make Nigeria a sane place if the solution for everybody is to run away from the challenges?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Bifwoli: 2:00am On Jun 05, 2021
RedAbaya:
Use 1.5 m to setup a business you can make 300k monthly. Don't go and start from scratch abroad. If na to gather women to fry groundnut, bottle am supply to supermarkets pay them daily wages like 1500 a day, it's something

Let's end this abroad trip thing abeg

Ye this abroad thing has become too much ,Everybody can't just abandon the sinking ship some have to stay and fix the leaks,corrosion and non working gauges to make the dream ship workable , livable and attractive again.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by promzy555(m): 2:12am On Jun 05, 2021
sylve11:

grin cool
my brother u won't understand, wen I was there, one Cameron guy always use this word " DIS COUNTRY, HMMMM" I didn't understand until 2 months wen my Visa wen my Visa was one month to expire.

I went there with 1•5m just like op came home with nothing.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Henryosita: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Pls guys, I need recommendations on any country I can travel to with 1.5 m to hustle more. I was considering turkey or cyprus. Pls advise me and also you can tell me about any other countries too. Am a graduate and am also a hustler who can adapt.

Thanks

I can help you get to Romania. The money is enough to pay your first year school fees. Search for my posts here in nairaland
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by prince049(m): 2:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Abimbola29:
Let me give you small expo,put that your money for bank, withdraw, deposit let the money dey flow in flow out consistently,then apply for vvip France visa,when you reach dey,runs dey down,I will let you know about that later legit o,from that runs you won't be allowed to visit Nigeria for like 3-4yrs,no wahala ,anytime you feel like coming home,take a flight to rep of Benin from there no stamp your passport for barder ,enter naija see your family back to Benin republic go back to France case close
How long with this inflow out flow
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by prince049(m): 2:20am On Jun 05, 2021
Abimbola29:
Let me give you small expo,put that your money for bank, withdraw, deposit let the money dey flow in flow out consistently,then apply for vvip France visa,when you reach dey,runs dey down,I will let you know about that later legit o,from that runs you won't be allowed to visit Nigeria for like 3-4yrs,no wahala ,anytime you feel like coming home,take a flight to rep of Benin from there no stamp your passport for barder ,enter naija see your family back to Benin republic go back to France case close
Pls email let's talk
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by olmoRoc: 2:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria! Learn a skill, or buy a truck and drive it yourself. In about 5 years from now, you should be able to comfortably travel abroad as a tourist.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by promzy555(m): 2:35am On Jun 05, 2021
nobrico:
Please move to Croatia. That country is yet to be littered by Africans. Its a small but mighty country. Its a country where you can hide your head and live a happy life. Their visa application is non appearance with VFS submission only. Very straight forward and easy to get if you gather your documents right. Croatia is perfect for people who are contented. You will thank me later.
Is there job there? Bros explain more, pls
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ceaser: 3:54am On Jun 05, 2021
You can travel from Nigeria to UAR, from Nigeria to Biafra or from Nigeria to Odùduwà. Don't try to go to Arewa because there is currently serious unrest in Eastern Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by 30card(m): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2021
hkidola00:
I work as a bet shop cashier..u can make 100,000 naira in 7 days ......calm down,research well, then type
You really don't want to engage me in this conversation. You make 100k a week after expenditures or before? Is that your revenue for the week or your net profit?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Softboypeter: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Bro God fit bless you for the smallest country as say youndon move from shores of nigeria ,where the system they work for where you dey go brother you go make am
doggedfighter:

Tell us where you dey,abeg.
Make we reason am too
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Fhemmmy: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2021
hkidola00:
please come and engage me I will be glad...I work in a bet9ja shop now and was formally in a nairabet shop as a cashier...opening a betting shop in a very busy area can fetch you that on commission both on virtual and board games.....drink water,research and type

I am still telling you it is NOT possible sir.
How much will you set up the office and what is your recurring expenses monthly after the initial deposit?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Fhemmmy: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2021
30card:

You really don't want to engage me in this conversation. You make 100k a month after expenditures or before? Is that your revenue for the week or your net profit?

Lol . . I am sure if he can make that much, he won't be an employee there
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by iwanvisityankee: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:

Tell us where you dey,abeg.
Make we reason am too
He dey Lithuania
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by livetvgame(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2021
The USA Sevens is a rugby sevens tournament held annually during March in the United States. The USA Sevens is the largest annual rugby competition in North America, drawing USA Sevens live over 60,000 fans, and is broadcast live in the United States by ESPN. The USA Sevens was introduced in 2004, originally in the Los Angeles suburb of Carson, California. The event moved to San Diego in 2007, and from there moved to Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas in 2010.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by TabletMan: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2021
german89:
My brother first of all da Hustle da gave u 1.5m is a very good one. Though I don't know d nature of the Hustle or where it came from.

But I must tell u these:
1.5m is huge oh back home but it's change in any European country.

Now this is my advice to u Sir. Use some part of the money japa enter UAE. Use 170k for SIRA(Security certification), it's a 5day training.
After the training call me/chat me/text me or hala me. Anyhow... I will surely help u to secure a security job in Dubai or Sharjah. The salary not gonna be less than 170k to 220k for a start. Free accommodation and tFair if ur apartment is far from ur working place and if it's in restaurants or hotel ur 100% sure of free food.
My brother no matter how exorbitant, flamboyant or expensive life ur living u must surely save at least 100k every month.

No. 2. If u have no skill(s) and u can kick start with a menial jobs like: been a cleaner, receptionist, office boy, helper, car wash/car polish, waiter etc. I can guarantee u at least 100k salary every month. Mind u will still enjoy free accommodation but maybe 4 to 6 person in a big room like hostel.

Work or Hustle for at least 2 and half yrs in UAE, save some cash add to d balance of da 1.5m(As in change wey remain for da initial 1 5m).
Get back to me, I will help you relocate to Europe via sports route. Mind u, u musnt be a sports guy. It's just one of the ways to japa guys are currently using.

Lastly... Whenever ur salary enters weda tru bank in UAE or cash at hand, I will tell u where or how to send it back home in order to maximize profit.

But.. Most importantly be of good behavior once u migrate, trust me u gonna make friends with d locals(Emirati) and that would be d beginning of ur success.
UAE is just a stepping stone but also a good country to start with.
Most jobs in UAE are normally or usually 12hrs duty, but some company might have shift/shifting... Las Las u go dey alright.

Let all ur expectations be lower than even what I qoated or written here.

May God strengthen U, Direct u, Favour u and bless ur efforts Dearly Beloved. AMEN
Please can you help my brother to get a security job?
He has acquired SIRA CERTIFICATE but has been unable to get a job. He is based at Al Ain where he is doing a menial job that pays close to nothing just to survive.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Tobichuks08: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Jennycoolz:
I can help you get to finland with that amount
working Visa or study visa?
Share more light
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by doggedfighter(f): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2021
iwanvisityankee:
He dey Lithuania

Thank you very much ,hun

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) / Mauritius Study And Work / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.