Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (88616 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by femijay8271(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
german89:
My brother first of all da Hustle da gave u 1.5m is a very good one. Though I don't know d nature of the Hustle or where it came from.

But I must tell u these:
1.5m is huge oh back home but it's change in any European country.

Now this is my advice to u Sir. Use some part of the money japa enter UAE. Use 170k for SIRA(Security certification), it's a 5day training.
After the training call me/chat me/text me or hala me. Anyhow... I will surely help u to secure a security job in Dubai or Sharjah. The salary not gonna be less than 170k to 220k for a start. Free accommodation and tFair if ur apartment is far from ur working place and if it's in restaurants or hotel ur 100% sure of free food.
My brother no matter how exorbitant, flamboyant or expensive life ur living u must surely save at least 100k every month.

No. 2. If u have no skill(s) and u can kick start with a menial jobs like: been a cleaner, receptionist, office boy, helper, car wash/car polish, waiter etc. I can guarantee u at least 100k salary every month. Mind u will still enjoy free accommodation but maybe 4 to 6 person in a big room like hostel.

Work or Hustle for at least 2 and half yrs in UAE, save some cash add to d balance of da 1.5m(As in change wey remain for da initial 1 5m).
Get back to me, I will help you relocate to

Europe via sports route. Mind u, u musnt be a sports guy. It's just one of the ways to japa guys are currently using.

Lastly... Whenever ur salary enters weda tru bank in UAE or cash at hand, I will tell u where or how to send it back home in order to maximize profit.

But.. Most importantly be of good behavior once u migrate, trust me u gonna make friends with d locals(Emirati) and that would be d beginning of ur success.
UAE is just a stepping stone but also a good country to start with.
Most jobs in UAE are normally or usually 12hrs duty, but some company might have shift/shifting... Las Las u go dey alright.

Let all ur expectations be lower than even what I qoated or written here.

May God strengthen U, Direct u, Favour u and bless ur efforts Dearly Beloved. AMEN
With this thing you wrote....I believe you are genuine, no doubt. Bless bless us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Hazardd(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2021
yungchop:

Yeah bro
bro, add me that whatapp group... 08069506773
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Aksimple47(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
yungchop:

Yeah bro
bros pls add me to your group 07036302123.
Thanks
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Aksimple47(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
donconior:
With 1.5 m you can be in Russia in two weeks time.. All expenses inclusive plus accommodation until you get your stand..
More inquiries email
Kayceechucks01@gmail.com
bros add me to your group. I need update 07036302123
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Prince111111: 1:54am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Sicilyjoe post=102976171]South Korea and Italy visa available
Sorry can I drop my mail address?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jiyke(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Abimbola29:
Let me give you small expo,put that your money for bank, withdraw, deposit let the money dey flow in flow out consistently,then apply for vvip France visa,when you reach dey,runs dey down,I will let you know about that later legit o,from that runs you won't be allowed to visit Nigeria for like 3-4yrs,no wahala ,anytime you feel like coming home,take a flight to rep of Benin from there no stamp your passport for barder ,enter naija see your family back to Benin republic go back to France case close
Good day Bro, I am quite interested on this
Pls, can you enlighten me more on it.
This is my number 08033482134 or you tell me how to reach you, please.
God blesses you
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
demefa:
Ok thank you.

What can you say about Turkey?

Are there jobs there?

How stressful is their visa process?

I don’t advice anyone to travel to turkey, The jobs that are available are very stressful, you would stand from 7am -7pm and be paid less than $300 a month, which you will spend all on rent, bills and feeding.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
South Korea and Italy visa available

Brother I’m interested in the Italy visa, if it is genuine and no deposit, I just want to spend a week and return.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Abimbola29:

When applying for France visa there's what will call vip and vvip,the amount on both is very different and the vvip,the embassy believed you have money to apply for such,they will screen you less because they believed you are well to do,to have apply using the vvip visa status.

What about documents to present?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
slim147:
Anyone who can process any visa to any country other than Africa country Asia and dubai and water and willing to accept payment after visa is processed and confirmed should contact me on WhatsApp : 07058458586 . I’m ready to sign any form of agreement to pay up same day visa is confirmed .

Seconded>>>Following

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
everdude:

I have a sure agent for you

Me sef dey interested o

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
demefa:
Ok but do you have any information on why Turkey is not good?

I just came back from there, I can tell you, in fact I have their valid resident permit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jiyke(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
hkidola00:
please come and engage me I will be glad...I work in a bet9ja shop now and was formally in a nairabet shop as a cashier...opening a betting shop in a very busy area can fetch you that on commission both on virtual and board games.....drink water,research and type
How much actually can open a betting shop?
And getting a shop in a busy area is a palava. Then getting a licence or accreditation, I don't what guys call it, is another long thing
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jiyke(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
yungchop:

Yeah bro
Pls, add me up in ur group
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by hkidola00(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Jiyke:

How much actually can open a betting shop?
And getting a shop in a busy area is a palava. Then getting a licence or accreditation, I don't what guys call it, is another long thing
the accreditation and inspection isn't a big deal but the problem usually is the busy area stuff..getting a busy area is the utmost priority
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jiyke(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
That was why I said or used that word Palava
hkidola00:
the accreditation and inspection isn't a big deal but the problem usually is the busy area stuff..getting a busy area is the utmost priority
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by slim147(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Iamajala:

Seconded>>>Following

You no go see them, dem go just dey use person money do trial and error .

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Tobichuks08: 1:08am On Jul 13, 2021
slim147:
Anyone who can process any visa to any country other than Africa country Asia and dubai and Qater and willing to accept payment after visa is processed and confirmed should contact me on WhatsApp : 07058458586 . I’m ready to sign any form of agreement to pay up same day visa is confirmed .
has any one reached out yet?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by RodgersAkpafu: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
donconior:
With 1.5 m you can be in Russia in two weeks time.. All expenses inclusive plus accommodation until you get your stand..
More inquiries email
Kayceechucks01@gmail.com
No disrespect
But I highly doubt this
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by RodgersAkpafu: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
DONFASZY:
environmental factor
I won travel abroad

No b by abroad
Send lizard to uk
D lizard wil nt turn to crocodile

Ur determination matters

All d first 50 richest Nigerians made dere money here
As crony capitalists
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by atuagbo: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
How can I reach you?

ogunleyesijibomi:
Use that 1.5 to run your account with salary stuff.. u can pay your self the sum of 130k monthly in a different account with a companys name.. when covid 19 is totally o we u can apply to uk, or Europe but not Australia and Canada as the amount is small for Australia and Canada.

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ogunleyesijibomi: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
08065680239. That's my numbe thanks
atuagbo:
How can I reach you?

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
slim147:

You no go see them, dem go just dey use person money do trial and error .

I swear bro, you no lie
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jiyke(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shakitibob0:
Dubai ke?....Guy, Enter Korea with a student Visa
Bros, how can I reach you, to get more info about this korea
This is my whatsapp number 08033482134

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Shakitibob0: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Jiyke:

Bros, how can I reach you, to get more info about this korea
This is my whatsapp number 08033482134

Thanks in anticipation
ok bro...check my signature for contact number
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jiyke(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Shakitibob0:
ok bro...check my signature for contact number
Thanks Bro
Chatting u up ASAP
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by slim147(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tobichuks08:
has any one reached out yet?

For wie? Lol
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Toeyean1507(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iamajala:

Seconded>>>Following
Thirded o

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Toeyean1507:

Thirded o

Hahaha so we plenty for this road grin grin
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Toeyean1507(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iamajala:

Hahaha so we plenty for this road grin grin
Only me sef na 10 for this road.
Bro, abeg dey Carry ya sis along o. Person gats ball out of this ........

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by dalass(f): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2021
german89:
My brother first of all da Hustle da gave u 1.5m is a very good one. Though I don't know d nature of the Hustle or where it came from.

But I must tell u these:
1.5m is huge oh back home but it's change in any European country.

Now this is my advice to u Sir. Use some part of the money japa enter UAE. Use 170k for SIRA(Security certification), it's a 5day training.
After the training call me/chat me/text me or hala me. Anyhow... I will surely help u to secure a security job in Dubai or Sharjah. The salary not gonna be less than 170k to 220k for a start. Free accommodation and tFair if ur apartment is far from ur working place and if it's in restaurants or hotel ur 100% sure of free food.
My brother no matter how exorbitant, flamboyant or expensive life ur living u must surely save at least 100k every month.

No. 2. If u have no skill(s) and u can kick start with a menial jobs like: been a cleaner, receptionist, office boy, helper, car wash/car polish, waiter etc. I can guarantee u at least 100k salary every month. Mind u will still enjoy free accommodation but maybe 4 to 6 person in a big room like hostel.

Work or Hustle for at least 2 and half yrs in UAE, save some cash add to d balance of da 1.5m(As in change wey remain for da initial 1 5m).
Get back to me, I will help you relocate to Europe via sports route. Mind u, u musnt be a sports guy. It's just one of the ways to japa guys are currently using.

Lastly... Whenever ur salary enters weda tru bank in UAE or cash at hand, I will tell u where or how to send it back home in order to maximize profit.

But.. Most importantly be of good behavior once u migrate, trust me u gonna make friends with d locals(Emirati) and that would be d beginning of ur success.
UAE is just a stepping stone but also a good country to start with.
Most jobs in UAE are normally or usually 12hrs duty, but some company might have shift/shifting... Las Las u go dey alright.

Let all ur expectations be lower than even what I qoated or written here.

May God strengthen U, Direct u, Favour u and bless ur efforts Dearly Beloved. AMEN
How can someone go to Europe via sports as a footballer Thanks
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Iamajala: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Toeyean1507:

Only me sef na 10 for this road.
Bro, abeg dey Carry ya sis along o. Person gats ball out of this ........

Yes oo… Nothing do you my sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / My Class This Morning In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.