Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (89434 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Karac: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Agents in the house please send a DM. Fraudsters please steer clear.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
South Korea and Italy visa available
I am interested please.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cousin9999:
Study in Spain, assuming they're not strict about financials. Check to see what government scholarships you qualify for, and plan on studying in a smaller city at a public uni. Live conservatively and work, and you might be able to do it. But that's definitely not ideal, and it would be way better to save more.

If you make it there, it would be a high standard of living at a low cost. You won't be bored, dealing with racist freaks, eating bad food, or without a girlfriend (or wife even). The weather is nice, the views are pretty, and you can get Nigerian food.

I recommend it because there's no other Euro country to my knowledge that offers all that at a low cost. You can basically relax and study.
How about going through work visa?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Osense1:
60ok will get u uk working visa
How please? I'm interested.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Osense1:
60ok will get u uk working visa
How please? Cos I'm interested.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Cousin9999: 12:34am On Oct 31, 2021
If you can figure out a legal way to go to a decent EU country (e.g. Spain) and train as a truck/lorry/HGV driver legally, right now might be an excellent time to get work in the UK as a driver. After doing that for a while, you'll have a lot of options.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Karac: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Cousin9999:
If you can figure out a legal way to go to a decent EU country (e.g. Spain) and train as a truck/lorry/HGV driver legally, right now might be an excellent time to get work in the UK as a driver. After doing that for a while, you'll have a lot of options.

I'm interested please. I need assistance on how to go about the processing.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ThePundit14(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2021
cooooooks:
Check

Pls how does this work?
Canada.

Specifically, the Rural and Remote Communities Immigration Program.

That money is small but may be enough to get an immigration company to provide you the proof of funds (interest loan) needed for that program.

If your skill is in high demand or you are willing to settle down and do something short term, really consider Canada.

If you can do auxiliary nurse, Canada will work for you, especially in a remote rural community.

You will need to settle down and work for 2-3 years but once you're in, you're in.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Yikes12: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good evening guys, I was denied US visa twice this year but I wish to leave this country by all means ..I'm already running out of money but please guys is there any country that's easy to enter for Nigerian and the processing fee isn't cost . Please help your guy cause US just dey deny someone anyhow . I need good country I can travel to without going through visa problem .
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Karac: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yikes12:

Good evening guys, I was denied US visa twice this year but I wish to leave this country by all means ..I'm already running out of money but please guys is there any country that's easy to enter for Nigerian and the processing fee isn't cost . Please help your guy cause US just dey deny someone anyhow . I need good country I can travel to without going through visa problem .

Same here... I need to leave Nigeria
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Marimart: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
generationz:

Go through the travel section here and read. Don't call anyone claiming to be an agent or else you will just give your money to scammers.

There are several threads opened for each country's travel requirement and warning you on things to look out for with fraudsters.

Go to youtube. Many Nigerian immigrants have done videos about the process. Dubai seems like a good option with the money you have but make sure you do your investigations well before dropping money.

Al
Dubai no longer issue work permit to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Is this thread still alive...looks dead.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yikes12:

Eyah. And are you still in Nigeria now? Do you still want to go to the USA? I have a link- my aunty. She's helping some people to go this year via Ford fellows foundation, which she is a member of. She goes yearly, but hasn't gone since last year.
I'll charge Sha...250k or less.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Karac:

Same here... I need to leave Nigeria
Oops, the comment above is for you, since the other guy is no more on Nairaland.
If interested, let me know.
She's using the study route for about four of them. Ohio, and some other states like that.
Me I want to make money and I'm willing to help whoever I can here...

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by SweetSauce(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
PaulOtl:

Eyah. And are you still in Nigeria now? Do you still want to go to the USA? I have a link- my aunty. She's helping some people to go this year via Ford fellows foundation, which she is a member of. She goes yearly, but hasn't gone since last year.
I'll charge Sha...250k or less.
Is this legit??
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
SweetSauce:

Is this legit??
Yes. I stay with this Aunty for now. And one other lady is here right now and she is helping her to get her documents processed, get the school's admission, and using her Alma matter connection to do so.
Why did you ask? You interested in the student visa type?
Anyway, ask me whatever u have to. But I know she can assist (it's me who needs your money, not her) she doesn't do all these kinds stuff
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
SweetSauce:

Is this legit??
Yes. I stay with this Aunty for now. And one other lady is here right now, and she is helping her to get her documents processed, get the school's admission, and using her Alma-matta connection to do so.
Anyway, ask me whatever u have to. But I know she can assist (it's me who needs your money, not her) she doesn't do all these kinda stuff for a fee...she does for people she knows. But since we are close, I can influence her to assist.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2022
There is something most of you don't seem to realize about thinking of relocating to Asian countries like China and South Korea.
Do you guys think it's not a good place to work? Low cost of living and steady cheaper internet and bills than the west.
But it seems like most Nigerians are only worried about what their friends will think about them not being in Europe and North America. Why China? Why S.korea ?
See ehn, just go for he one you are given. If they've denied you visa over an over at the American embassy or British High Commission, then why can't you just think of somewhere else? Na do or die?
Go to Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shanxi province and others, you will even feel like you've been wasting your time in Nigeria all your life lmao grin
Some will ask , but what jobs are available? The question is what can you offer them ? How good are you at it? Forget about the nursing or medical field as they will not even want an outsider (unless you are from India, Nepal, USA, Europe) You can relocate with your 1.5 million Naira and above, and find an English language teaching job, which they give Nigerians and other Africans. You can work in MacDonald's, KFC, burger King, Aaron and the rest of those fast food outlets. Wages is hourly just like in the west.
You will eat varieties of foods at a pocket-friendly price, unless you want to buy foreign processed foods which are the regular price elsewhere, and may be expensive.

I know the people in the embassy in Abuja, just incase you have been denied visa over and over there... imagine China doing shakara with their visa o...na Naija cause am Sha.. Your bank statement must read 2million and above tho.
You can find cheap house(no matter how basic) to manage yourself in some Chinese cities (some cities cost of living is high, but u will still find humble houses to rent if u know someone who knows someone- e.g me grin) before you settle down properly, having worked a few months (that's if u immediately find work) you can work in night clubs as waiter, dance (yoyo) girls (not advisable for married women) pays daily like 3500 a night.
They speak English in almost all the cities in China joor.. don't let anyone decieve you. But it's good to learn some words in Chinese to gain more favours from them (I learned the language sef) Plenty of tourist places to visit and take pictures. Water parks too...in fact, you'll feel you're in the West. And security is tighter than US and Europe self...They fear their police like mad. Lol.

There are cities that have winter and those that don't. Some are blizzering cold, while others don't experience snowfall.

As for the men here... those of you wey dey like use women as your climbing stone to the top grin (it's allowed jare, they use men too) lol
Chinese millionaire or billionaire female children are there for you. All you have to do is to be in the right place at everytime (not the right time) Especially big nightclubs (they party alot), big malls, Cinemas, and maybe even at Church! Yup. I once saw some rich Christian couples and I was just looking at them with admiration
...They came together, young and dressed in black matching suits. Mercedes S550 parked outside. I just admired their humility and composure that autumn morning.

Back to using their ladies to survive or climb the ladder of success.....These young ladies who desire black boys/men will do whatever it takes to have you. Maybe for love , maybe for romance. I don't encourage just for romance..I encourage marriage and love. And you will be able to benefit from her wealth of information and connections.
How do I know this? Well, I've seen and heard things there. I missed an opportunity like this with one single child, whose daddy was a millionaire in dollars and she was only 20 when she used to own and drive a Porsche Cayenne, which was the latest of it's edition back in that year. She wanted me so much, but I was busy forming love and faithfulness to one broke Russian girl. Also, I was kinda farm from her...she was in Beijing. She kept inviting me to come over but I was unserious. SAPA eventually came to pay me a visit. I was younger and unwise cry
Don't make the mistake I made, guys.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Oh and to add to the above comment of mine, I've seen and heard of teachers who earned 500k naira per month just teaching English, but in big schools. White teachers mainly get that sort of paycheck, but some blacks also get within the ranges of 200-350k a month (as at 2014-2015 when I carried out the survey online. One Yuan was like 40 naira then You head it right.
Then where you will burst their head is when you can teach physics or chemistry, the you add it to the English language you are teaching. You will make like 25-37k Yuan a month (still, depends on the city where the school is situated in) That's like, 1.5 million naira oh! With current exchange rates.
You will not earn that in US and UK or Canada for teaching secondary School students...if I hear.
But, you have to be good at it, cuz their parents pay these high fees for quality education, since Chinese are still catching up with the west in terms of sciences...so they want to be ahead with the incoming generation.
And the good thing is that you'll teach them using English language. Can I help you get a job in one city's school? I don't know oh..but maybe if I do some findings (which won't be easy, let me not lie), God might just lead me to one...That's if you do decide to pursue a working Visa. Otherwise, this discussion isn't for you.
You can go with students visa Jw202 and still change your objective once you get there (u will use wisdom nau). Always make good friends with their locals as they could be very helpful in finding opportunities for you.
Of course, you will meet and interract with many other Africans there...like your fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters, who sometimes deny their Nigerian origin over there, for obvious reasons grin
I've met a few... They even advised me to do so, cuz it's like we have been troublesome over there in the past.
Ok I just got the info below from a Google search.
So u see, I was kinda correct about what they earn. But it's the international, private schools that pay the high salary..but in average u will earn from 1k dollars. Or slightly less. Is it not better than bank work in Naija? Don't lie. If u can japa, abeg my brother, japa and go. This country is getting tougher and your salary ain't adjusting to it, in response.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
PaulOtl:

Yes. I stay with this Aunty for now. And one other lady is here right now and she is helping her to get her documents processed, get the school's admission, and using her Alma matter connection to do so.
Anyway, ask me whatever u have to. But I know she can assist (it's me who needs your money, not her) she doesn't do all these kinds stuff
how fa baba,I will email you.pls respond with your number.thank you
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
how fa baba,I will email you.pls respond with your number.thank you
Ba komai Ahmed. Zan baki lumba wiya in the mailbox, shortly
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ORIAYO70(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
RedAbaya:
Use 1.5 m to setup a business you can make 300k monthly. Don't go and start from scratch abroad. If na to gather women to fry groundnut, bottle am supply to supermarkets pay them daily wages like 1500 a day, it's something

Let's end this abroad trip thing abeg

In these Naija ok
I. 5 m and make 300k monthly I doubt that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Handsomebb: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
RedAbaya:
Use 1.5 m to setup a business you can make 300k monthly. Don't go and start from scratch abroad. If na to gather women to fry groundnut, bottle am supply to supermarkets pay them daily wages like 1500 a day, it's something

Let's end this abroad trip thing abeg

Its not the going that's freaking people, See fa the peace of mind, the Security stability, The Sanity of ones life, and must especially the secured future for them and their Family. To bring up Children in a very conducive environment is the Reason for Leaving.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Kennyg290: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
The reason why I have decided to JAPA is simply because my uncle ended up deceiving me.
He has never believed in abroad thing because of his belief that NIG go better. One of my brothers now secured admission in US unknown to him and he traveled. After graduation, he secured a job and is doing very well now:my uncle retired from govt, established a farm with his gratuity and all he has even with loans but needed to switch to plastic industry without financial assistance from friends and family.
It was this my brother in US that couch out #50 million in his 8yrs working in IT sector. I Just decided straight that leaving this country in not an option but a necessity most especially those of us not doing well at home.
Thank u

4 Likes

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Freelane33(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lagos island or lekki epe grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by RachelOnyema: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
PaulOtl:
Oh and to add to the above comment of mine, I've seen and heard of teachers who earned 500k naira per month just teaching English, but in big schools. White teachers mainly get that sort of paycheck, but some blacks also get within the ranges of 200-350k a month (as at 2014-2015 when I carried out the survey online. One Yuan was like 40 naira then You head it right.
Then where you will burst their head is when you can teach physics or chemistry, the you add it to the English language you are teaching. You will make like 25-37k Yuan a month (still, depends on the city where the school is situated in) That's like, 1.5 million naira oh! With current exchange rates.
You will not earn that in US and UK or Canada for teaching secondary School students...if I hear.
But, you have to be good at it, cuz their parents pay these high fees for quality education, since Chinese are still catching up with the west in terms of sciences...so they want to be ahead with the incoming generation.
And the good thing is that you'll teach them using English language. Can I help you get a job in one city's school? I don't know oh..but maybe if I do some findings (which won't be easy, let me not lie), God might just lead me to one...That's if you do decide to pursue a working Visa. Otherwise, this discussion isn't for you.
You can go with students visa Jw202 and still change your objective once you get there (u will use wisdom nau). Always make good friends with their locals as they could be very helpful in finding opportunities for you.
Of course, you will meet and interract with many other Africans there...like your fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters, who sometimes deny their Nigerian origin over there, for obvious reasons grin
I've met a few... They even advised me to do so, cuz it's like we have been troublesome over there in the past.
Ok I just got the info below from a Google search.
So u see, I was kinda correct about what they earn. But it's the international, private schools that pay the high salary..but in average u will earn from 1k dollars. Or slightly less. Is it not better than bank work in Naija? Don't lie. If u can japa, abeg my brother, japa and go. This country is getting tougher and your salary ain't adjusting to it, in response.

@Paul kindly help reach out to this email. I'm interested in china. rachelonyemachi@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
RachelOnyema:

@Paul kindly help reach out to this email. I'm interested in china. rachelonyemachi@yahoo.com
Alright, ma'am. I'll do so ASAP .
Wow, you mean since the year 2013, I am your first mention? Wow. You have self control oh. I duff my e-hat for you.
In fact ehn, you will go to that China!!
You are already in China ma sef! grin
Ok, joke aside...lemme go check mail now noe

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by JapaProfessor: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Strategy first, Travel later. It is not about the money, your purpose matters as well.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Ujunwa02(f): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Please house, can I get any legit Canadian visa agent or source, please help a sister out here.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Munachimso30(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Niorte:
This is the level many people are in Nigeria. Looking for money to "jakpa". It is very sad when nothing seems to be working. Graduates are more or less begging to work to even feed themselves. Getting married is no longer feasible for the matured singles since they cannot fend for themselves.

Anyway, if you have access to internet and a laptop and you have a little to invest, I can take you what I do online to generate money. Nobody can become wealthy by being a salary earner, business is the way out and not just one business. You should have at least 2 streams of income.

May God help us.
Can we talk please, just seeing this now, my own case is just remix of his
I don’t know if you are still here
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Munachimso30(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Depressed101:
1200euros monthly no be big money like that, boys dey earn that amount for naija still e nor reach manage life... Even Poland dey pay 2000euros for unskilled and semi skilled labor.
The problem is how to get there
It’s never easy, Naija passport cast like olosho ass
Poland work permit is not easy to get this days, have tried to know if I can get job offer from a company in there but to no avail
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Adeade98(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Any update please
On how to naps from this country ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.