Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo (1788 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero / Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader / The Incredible Letter Ojukwu Wrote To Victor Banjo At The Start Of The War(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:02pm On May 30, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]

You will not even see her cloths talk more of pants

keep dreaming
mpama
lalasticlala, oya, prove to the world you are not a tribal bigot.

Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:02pm On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:

I've met Igbo girls in lagos who are refined and yorubanized, you don't need to go to the east.
With their parents in Lagos too?

Why are they running away from the East sef?
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by BSsniffer: 8:05pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
With their parents in Lagos too?

Why are they running away from the East sef?

Cus it's a zoo.
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:06pm On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:

Cus it's a zoo.

Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by paramakina202: 8:07pm On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:

Show your gratitude by voting the man who helped him there....

There are no known presidential candidates yets abi you una don conduct presidential primariies in your region?
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by BSsniffer: 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
paramakina202:

There are no known presidential candidates yets abi you una don conduct presidential primariies in your region?

No, but when the time comes show your gratitude.
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by FreedomArmy: 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
BMC is seriously working. Registered yesterday and has made a little less than 100 post and 2 topics.

Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by BSsniffer: 8:13pm On May 30, 2021
FreedomArmy:
BMC is seriously working. Registered yesterday and has made a little less than 100 post and 2 topics.

While Atikulators and ipobians are sleeping.... maybe you didn't see were I said I voted for makinde in my state....for your small mind people of a certain party must have a certain thought process....lol
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by yamunla(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

Now let me surprise you, all your rantings ends here on Nairaland. The real Yorubas and Igbos are not on Nairaland. And we are cool with each other. You smell like a cow. In other words, your Taqqiya is not working and will never work. You are nothing but a Futa Jalon stinking smelly terrorist.

My God will bless you.

even tho we yorubas and igbos have our beef/differences.

no be like make we kill ourselve na..

I keep on telling people to beware of this fulani online..I guess their politicians are really investing in laptop and data for them for infiltrate the cyber space
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by BSsniffer: 8:14pm On May 30, 2021
The chimp above me is wankking to a make believe "yoruba-igbo" political relationship.....they never learn.
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by paramakina202: 8:21pm On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:

No, but when the time comes show your gratitude.

My gratitude goes to the man himself and I wish Akeredolu will contest he can be sure of my vote 100%.
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by BSsniffer: 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
paramakina202:

My gratitude goes to the man himself and I wish Akeredolu will contest he can be sure of my vote 100%.

Ok, maybe as head of Ohanieze.
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by Prompto: 8:25pm On May 30, 2021
What is wrong in being a serial Igbo hater? Don't foolish Igbos hate other serially as well or Igbos get 2 head or. Monopoly to hate.

AchalugoNwa:
Adadike this is pissfulprotester a serial igbo hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by paramakina202: 8:30pm On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:

Ok, maybe as head of Ohanieze.

I want me to vote for another ghostly president,that will not work.
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
one of them spotted, even she dey call mods. Rule 2 ko rule 100 ni
na he o..that's ndagaAwo, MsAllison, and all the monikers you see cancelling posts of perceived Biafra enemies on nairaland. The person behind these monikers is jobless
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by NyamiriFlathead: 8:47pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
na he o..that's ndagaAwo, MsAllison, and all the monikers you see cancelling posts of perceived Biafra enemies on nairaland. The person behind these monikers is jobless
ok
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by JohnSin97: 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
Uzordinma the governor of the state hasn't even spoken on the incident, akeredolu is there jumping like a fool.
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by vasel15: 9:22pm On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:
Mr Governor, because you're fvckin an Igbo woman doesn't make you and Igbo governor, unless the people of south east vote you as head of Ohanieze, it's important you focus on your region and do your duty to the people of Ondo state.... Remember Victor Banjo.

fulanis una no day rest?
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by helinues: 8:59am On May 31, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Adadike this is pissfulprotester a serial igbo hater

Stop acting like a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by helinues: 9:02am On May 31, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2

No be only rule 2 but table 8

Stop acting like a simp... Simple as ABC

Brighter Grammar
Re: Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo by Joromi1: 1:22pm On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:
Differencee between Awolowo, Abiola and Tinubu is that they speak the fvcking truth and gore anyone's horse unlike many politically correct Yoruba leaders

Thank you Akeredolu for speaking up since NBA chairman till date Eledumare bless you

When Obasanjo challenged Atiku's VP mandate it was Osinbajo and Akeredolu running up and down, Abiola and Almustapha's case it was still this guys till Jonathan trashed everything

Charge useless IPOB to court and let them suffer but GULAKS attack IS not ESN
Gbam! You nailed it. Police should do more investigation and fish out the killers. Those 7 IPOB terrorists were killed to change the narrative. There's more to this assassination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Zulum, Fintiri, 4 Others Storm Taraba For North-east Governors Meeting / Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them / 24 Hours After Terror Attack In Kaduna, PDP, Wike In Jubilant Mood, Picks Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.