Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB (39290 Views)

Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by olatuns2017: 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-bans-biafran-flag-in-delta-state-warns-ipob/

Stupid statement

Police ban flag

Will that stop the shit going on

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Ndibunna: 8:32pm On May 30, 2021
michlins:
There's a flag right now at round about Nnewi

I trust those ones from that axis they will still be moving about till night close.

They never respect anything. They must walk about.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by yahmohy27: 8:34pm On May 30, 2021
Happiboispot:
With all the things going on in this country ipob is the only thing police are after. What about Fulani herdsman kidnappers cry
why is different is that badits will runaway and hide in The bush but ipob will face security personal AND exchange words or bullet
secondly ipob operate in the cities while bandits operate in The villages

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by MOVIC6: 8:34pm On May 30, 2021
At some point I thought you are reasonable but now I know what is behind your vibes, weed and kaikai I guess which makes your personality worthless.
Because your region has nothing to agitate for doesn’t make you free from bondage we all are subjected to.
I’m yet to see a benin born that’s is useful to himself or herself without a show of shame and worthlessness. ,
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Biafra and Oduduwa is a a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized
Dead on arrival

What they should agitate for is a president from the east...
For all those quoting me to insult me.....continue...ain't scared because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....

7 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2021
pejuakinab:
Bia what?
A flag that is already being hosted in the United Nations.
Biaf has moved pass our NPF simply because the C in C is a vegetable.

Are u for real bro? Or are u kidding me?
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Prompto: 8:35pm On May 30, 2021
Oponu why did your father inclise Awo n Yoruba in this comment ? Oloriburuku olofo.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never understand how hoisting a flag is now a crime worthy of the Police's attention.

No, I'd never understand that.
IPOB was proscribed, accepted.
But the beauty of the transience of power is that another administration may come and revoke that proscription.
I need not remind you of OPC except you are of the Indomie "Superpack" generation whose knowledge has been limited due to the scrapping of History in our schools.

So even if IPOB has been outlawed by the government of the day, the Biafran flag was not proscribed. It is not an IPOB identity, it is a people's heritage.
Almost the same as when people wear football clubs' jerseys to identify with the club's heritage.

Very soon, speaking of the Igbo language in public may be interpreted to mean being sympathetic to IPOB's struggle and may ultimately become an offence.

The more the FG tries to kill this ideology, the stronger it becomes because no one loves to be dictated to and this is the same reason girlfriends who are caged the most have the greatest propensity to cheat.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by smith1985(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2021
pejuakinab:
Bia what?
A flag that is already being hosted in the United Nations.
Biaf has moved pass our NPF simply because the C in C is a vegetable.

which flag no be only united Nations na united village it baffles me how KANU is promote controlling Una brain this days..

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Guynexttdoor: 8:37pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival

For all those quoting me to insult me.....continue...ain't scared because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....
E go shock you, bro. You for still use over ur dead body join am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Cammytp2: 8:37pm On May 30, 2021
But Boko Haram has been hoisting their flag every where in Borno, what have the police done about that? Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by yom2(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Why not allow them to hoist their flags in peace if they are not molesting anybody. Why the threats and confrontations. This government never learns
can u hav 2 captains in one ship

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by favour32(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival

V.d.w force na weak one na...
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by bolabadmus38: 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
The agitation is quite ok but not comfortable with the attack here and there. The agitators can use a more violent free strategy to achieve their aims.They should use diplomacy a very unique method. Peace is very important.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by hokafor(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
Lol, Nigerian police can even hoist the flag
on their stations to avoid the persistent attacks.

6 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by smith1985(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Why not allow them to hoist their flags in peace if they are not molesting anybody. Why the threats and confrontations. This government never learns

you hoist ur flag in your country not another man country.. can hoist it on Facebook no wahala cos that is where they have country ...Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by MOVIC6: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
Receive sense from whatever you believe in....
YoungLionken:
Nice move..

The Igbos are obviously calling for war! They killed a highly revered Northerner yesterday..

They had better be prepared!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Loverboy3333: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
Good, we dont need terrorists in our dearly beloved delta

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by awgumayor: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]
Megatrix:
Waste of time, it has been banned many times already, even by the president yet it is everywhere.
" It had been banned many times already, even by the President yet it is everywhere " I love this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
Bethel4Life:
E be like vsay This stupid police CP wan UGM to face Delta

Mumu, una nor fit. Warri nor be Imo State. Bitter low lifers

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by ada9ja(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
Bethel4Life:
comment with your brain

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by naijapips02: 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
Bethel4Life:

so UGM is IPOB. Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Safemoon: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
That flag they give them nightmare .

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by pat077: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
Ipob and UGM should limit their activity to the East. Delta is not part of biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Ayomi90: 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nice move..

The Igbos are obviously calling for war! They killed a highly revered Northerner yesterday..

Are you sure you can handle the Igbos? They no resemble we Yorubas that love diplomacy, Igbos will kill you nd ur soldiers all join.

3 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by lexxwiz(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nice move..

Shut your mouth you dunce. I can overlook the names you call Igbos but you miserable Low life should watch how you call the igbos.

All these kids shouting war wat war, what do you even know about war? Common fraternity clashes, una Dey close burglary. Please return your phone to mummy and stay clear of conversations that involves sane minds.

Seun what the f*%k are you breeding on Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Cosmatikka: 8:47pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival

The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....humans....especially Nigerians hate what they don't understand
Oga shut up on this one. Nobi everything u go dey chuck ur weed infested mouth. The only thing you know is scamming ppl, smoking weed and carrying olosho.
EFCC go soon catch u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by ThatFairGuy: 8:47pm On May 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by ibechris(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
So,in the end it will two fighting.

That is,it will police and Ipod fighting over flag.

We shall be listening to the news on radio.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Cosmatikka: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
pat077:
Ipob and UGM should limit their activity to the East. Delta is not part of biafra.
How ignorant and naive are u to say this. Asaba is a full Igbo and Biafran territory. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu who carried out the coup you ppl call Igbo coup is from Okpanam in Asaba.
I don't blame ur midget brain, I blame the Nigerian government that removed history from school curriculum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Mitsurugi(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nice move..

Who is the highly revered Northerner abeg? And who are these "they" that killed him? I swear you need to ask your mother why you were born. Walahi! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by LaReinaa(f): 8:50pm On May 30, 2021
Happiboispot:
With all the things going on in this country ipob is the only thing police are after. What about Fulani herdsman kidnappers cry
Don't mind the incompetent men in uniform.. if they were brave enough to face the real criminals, they won't have time for Biafra!
Misplaced priority! Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never understand how hoisting a flag is now a crime worthy of the Police's attention.

No, I'd never understand that.
IPOB was proscribed, accepted.
But the beauty of the transience of power is that another administration may come and revoke that proscription.
I need not remind you of OPC except you are of the Indomie "Superpack" generation whose knowledge has been limited due to the scrapping of History in our schools.

So even if IPOB has been outlawed by the government of the day, the Biafran flag was not proscribed. It is not an IPOB identity, it is a people's heritage.
Almost the same as when people wear football clubs' jerseys to identify with the club's heritage.

Very soon, speaking of the Igbo language in public may be interpreted to mean being sympathetic to IPOB's struggle and may ultimately become an offence.

The more the FG tries to kill this ideology, the stronger it becomes because no one loves to be dictated to and this is the same reason girlfriends who are caged the most have the greatest propensity to cheat.

While waiting to catch people hoisting the Biafran flag, can DSP Bright Edafe and his undercover men help us remove the Boko Haram flags hoisted all over Kaure, Shiroro Local Government of Niger State and arrest their hoisters.

Till then, fem.

Hoisting a biafran flag in a sovereign country is treason and punishable by law, you of all people should be educated enough to know that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima Distancing Themselves From Buhari's Failure - PDP Mocks APC / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.