Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB (39292 Views)

Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by codedguy1(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2021
Have they banned boko haram flag?

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by VictorUSA(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2021
So them get mouth in delta. Make them come tok for Imo na.

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by desiredhome: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
Bethel4Life:
E be like vsay This stupid police CP wan UGM to face Delta
In other words.....UGM = IPOB .....yet you are denying.......
Ipob = Terrorist organization...

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by GENERALG2(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
When did the police become law makers?

When did the police take over the job of the duly elected legislative?

Biafra is not IPOB.
All Igbos are born as Biafran, but not all Igbos are ipob.

You cannot arrest all Igbos.

Channel that energy to kidnappers, bandits and killer fulani herdsmen.
Face the real criminals with guns, and leave the civilians with flags.

Killing of ipob members in the past has given rise to unknown gunmen.
Killing of innocent Biafrans may give rise to Biafran commandos

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by ZombieBurster: 8:55pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Biafra and Oduduwa is a a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized
Dead on arrival

What they should agitate for is a president from the east...
For all those quoting me to insult me.....continue...ain't scared because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....humans....especially Nigerians hate what they don't understand
Nice points but Nigeria has to be Balkanize because Islamist Terrorists are Gradually spreading from the Sahel down

It is evident by recent happenings
Why they will easily override the North is because of Religion

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Habeyy(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2021
emapeteum:

You can lie. Not only UN but in all countries.stories for the less inform
grin
I tire for biaflan pipu
When are they leaving southwest abeg
They deserve Biafra
You can't be beating drums of war from far away land
They need to act more like the Palestinian
Pls leave if Una wan leave abeg

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
Even a lifeless flag is considered a threat.

A country that is always at war with her citizens is that one a country or an expired one.

Seems to me that 1914 to 2014 was 100 years that was cited on the Amalgamation Treaty ?

The Union has Expired. Nigeria as a Country no longer exist based on the Amalgamation Treaty.

I want one Nigeria but renew the Union in a National Conference make we see naw

Otherwise the country is undergoing a psychic attack of the collective Consciousness. It's either you are together or not. In this case, not. Cos the document expired. grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
Police should not start an unnecessary war in my Delta State o

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Dhury: 9:00pm On May 30, 2021
All security agencies should note that any IPOB member is UGM who is killing them therefore they shouldn't waste time to carry out the shoot at sights order.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by onuman: 9:05pm On May 30, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-bans-biafran-flag-in-delta-state-warns-ipob/
Ranting. After that, go and collect your fat pay from Sokoto Caliphate leaders.

Illiterate. Can the British police ban Scottish independence activists from moving about with Scottish flags?
Illiterates in armed forces uniform in Nigeria fighting for continuation of Fulani hegemony over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Blakpot: 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
Bethel4Life:

Pls pls don't... Don't go there
UGM's madness go cure as soon as they enter warri or its environs.
The weapons those boys get go make ak47 look like toy pistol.

Anyway the so called UGM know they are no match for Niger Delta Militants.
They know wts up.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by isaythetruth(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2021
Look at idiots that can't protect their police stations talking. Oduduwa hoisted their flags and nothing happened.

Anyways I leave the matter for men to handle!

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by isaythetruth(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nice move..

The Igbos are obviously calling for war! They killed a highly revered Northerner yesterday..

They had better be prepared!!!
nobody wants war oga... All we want is Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by AK481(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2021
Bethel4Life:
Trouble Dey sleep yanga want wake am.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by zombieHUNTER: 9:22pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival

For all those quoting me to insult me.....continue...ain't scared because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....humans....especially Nigerians hate what they don't understand

Never knew you were a big fool
Disappointed....

What can a president of the East do for you?.. fix Nigeria?... You are a joke...

Are you afraid of staying alone with the abokki..

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
Bethel4Life:
They won’t make it back across the River Niger bridge, we will bury all of them in The Asaba forest for their children to come & retrieve their bodies 30 years from the date of execution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
Na so e dey start. We never know how to dialogue or negotiate in this country. We have never known how to address the root causes of issues. This is the same Nigerian Police that have FAILED in every part of their duty to Nigerians. They are passing bans.

What is it supposed to achieve?

Keep burying your head in the sand Nigeria. Very soon the problem will be too much to ban, ignore, condemn, proscribe, pray or wish away, or even ignore.

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by buckeyemedia: 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Never knew you were a big fool
Disappointed....

What can a president of the East do for you?.. fix Nigeria?... You are a joke...

Are you afraid of staying alone with the abokki..
Are you not ashamed to be running from your own country? Coward, they’ll rather run than fight for what is theirs, be waiting for Hausa Fulani to come and give you biafra.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by JooEeL(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival

In your scammer Ile-Ibinu deluded life, never you mention ODUDUDWA.

Just be smoking your brains away with your cigarettes. In your hopeless life should you NEVER add Oduduwa to your silly list.

Edo people don't have destiny anyway. Na to dey fight cult up and down so I understand your sorry situation. Una no dey get ambition.

4 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by buckeyemedia: 9:32pm On May 30, 2021
JooEeL:

In your scammer Ile-Ibinu deluded life, never you mention ODUDUDWA.

Just be smoking your brains away with your cigarettes. In your hopeless life should you NEVER add Oduduwa to your silly list.

Cigarette or Morocco? Why can’t he mention Oduduwa, is it your family name? Bini people no get destiny na your Oduduwa agitators come get future? Shameless thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Vyzz: 9:33pm On May 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never understand how hoisting a flag is now a crime worthy of the Police's attention.

No, I'd never understand that.
IPOB was proscribed, accepted.
But the beauty of the transience of power is that another administration may come and revoke that proscription.
I need not remind you of OPC except you are of the Indomie "Superpack" generation whose knowledge has been limited due to the scrapping of History in our schools.

So even if IPOB has been outlawed by the government of the day, the Biafran flag was not proscribed. It is not an IPOB identity, it is a people's heritage.
Almost the same as when people wear football clubs' jerseys to identify with the club's heritage.

Very soon, speaking of the Igbo language in public may be interpreted to mean being sympathetic to IPOB's struggle and may ultimately become an offence.

The more the FG tries to kill this ideology, the stronger it becomes because no one loves to be dictated to and this is the same reason girlfriends who are caged the most have the greatest propensity to cheat.

While waiting to catch people hoisting the Biafran flag, can DSP Bright Edafe and his undercover men help us remove the Boko Haram flags hoisted all over Kaure, Shiroro Local Government of Niger State and arrest their hoisters.

Till then, fem.

Mehn...

U wise

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Rossiminku: 9:33pm On May 30, 2021
gidgiddy:
What powers does the police have to ban a flag? Useless people who have nothing better to do

Do you say the same when soldiers remove Boko Haram flags from recaptured territory?

Don't bother responding.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by pat077: 9:39pm On May 30, 2021
Cosmatikka:

How ignorant and naive are u to say this. Asaba is a full Igbo and Biafran territory. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu who carried out the coup you ppl call Igbo coup is from Okpanam in Asaba.
I don't blame ur midget brain, I blame the Nigerian government that removed history from school curriculum
we don't care where kaduna comes from. U ppl should keep ur madness to ur Eastern enclave or else u we will give u ppl the obigbo treatment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by shiffynaani(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival

forget bro even under intense heat metallic forces self dey collapse not to talk of diamond covalent forces

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Dreadful: 9:42pm On May 30, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-bans-biafran-flag-in-delta-state-warns-ipob/
Zoo police. The Era of hoisting flags are long gone. What you have now are Nigerian citizens carrying out a Revolution against their oppressive government.
All of you monkeys do not even know what is to come.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Chiffy: 9:45pm On May 30, 2021
BigSarah:
Isn't this banned everywhere in Nigeria

I'm not insinuating the ban is fair, just saying with the proscription of IPOB this media release is not necessary.

Let them come and Ban it Anambra, Imo, Abia ,Enugu or Ebonyi states

Police are only making mouth in Delta because the population of Igbos are not much.

Regardless Delta Igbos are Igbos and they have every right to raise the Biafran Flag. It is our Identity.

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Dreadful: 9:45pm On May 30, 2021
pat077:
we don't care where kaduna comes from. U ppl should keep ur madness to ur Eastern enclave or else u we will give u ppl the obigbo treatment.
Obigbo treatment was only successful because at that time the UGM and the ESN hasn't been floated. Try it now. You will kill us ooo no doubt but we will also kill you.
That's the movement now.
Kill us and you will die with us.
Very Simple.
Imo is a case study

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Mimiranky: 9:45pm On May 30, 2021
Them go call Unkown Gun Men for una....
Stupid police Force

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Magamustpay(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2021
You're not a Benin son you're a goat

Dead on arrival

The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....humans....especially Nigerians hate what they don't understand [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:49pm On May 30, 2021
Fulani slaves doing the work of their pay masters as usual.

But very soon IPOB will also ban Nigeria flags in Biafra territory, any institutions using Nigerian flags will fall among Nigeria flag.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised / Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.