Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill (8550 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
So she's over at your place, you try to touch her and she's like "No, i don't want to have sex" Or "I'm not in the mood", bro you are a complete fool if you act all nice and maybe even say "I respect your choices" You are a full blown SIMP!
DON'T BUY THAT SHIIT! You deserve that pvvcy!

She is not on her period and she is not stressed out because of work or other work related things! The fact that she's in your house without the above barriers simply shows she is capable of having sex or maybe even h0rny in the first place!
If she is denying you sex at this point, it is simply because she wants to manipulate you into something that would only favour her(makavelism)

So instead of falling for this nonsense,pick up your phone and call another girl(you can also fake this) right in front of her and tell her to leave because another chick is coming to replace her! If she is sensible enough she would give you what you want or just leave(this way you have gotten rid of the time wasting b1tch)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 30, 2021
misogyny is golden not TRP because u are misogynist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by OsusTroller: 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So she's over at your place, you try to touch her and she's like "No, i don't want to have sex" Or "I'm not in the mood", bro you are a complete fool if you act all nice and maybe even say "I respect your choice" You are a full blown simp! DON'T BUY THAT SHIIT!

She is not on her period and she is not stressed out because of work or other work related things! The fact that she's in your house without the above barriers simply shows she is capable of having sex or maybe even h0rny in the first place!
If she is denying you sex at this point, it is simply because she wants to manipulate you into something that would only favour her(makavelism)
So instead of falling for this nonsense,pick up your phone and call another girl(you can also fake this) right in front of her and tell her to leave because another chick is coming to replace her! If she is sensible enough she would give you what you want or just leave(this way you have gotten rid of the time wasting b1tch)¿

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!
Really?
Lol! Nairaland land kid's section...
Is that what guys are doing to your sisters?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by chatinent: 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
The real simps are you guys forming alpha.

No quarrels. Just ask me how and I'll give you three reasons that will surprise you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2021
OsusTroller:

Really?

Is that what guys are doing to your sisters?
My sisters? Thats too low of you men, try my mother!

5 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2021
Abba114:
OK!
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Cholls(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2021
My brother have you tried it and it worked... Plus, I want to see pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
The real simps are you guys forming alpha.

No quarrels. Just ask me how and I'll give you three reasons that will surprise you.
I don't need to know, keep it to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2021
Cholls:
My brother have tried it and it worked... Plus, I want to see pictures
Legit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by OsusTroller: 8:29pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
My sisters? Thats too low of you men, try my mother!
Your mother should be retired Already... cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by chatinent: 8:30pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't need to know, keep it to yourself.

Keep your pride, bro.

I know you want to.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Homeboiy: 8:38pm On May 30, 2021
embarassed
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
Which kind weed this Redpills children the smoke ?

Owerri is burning I deh vex, whoever created this trash them go rape your sister.

RedDickPill

4 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Zhunnurayn(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2021
kaykaybillion:
Which kind weed this Redpills children the smoke ?

Owerri is burning I deh vex, whoever created this trash them go rape your sister.

RedDickPill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So she's over at your place, you try to touch her and she's like "No, i don't want to have sex" Or "I'm not in the mood", bro you are a complete fool if you act all nice and maybe even say "I respect your choices" You are a full blown SIMP!

So instead of falling for this nonsense,pick up your phone and call another girl(you can also fake this) right in front of her and tell her to leave because another chick is coming to replace her! If she is sensible enough she would give you what you want or just leave(this way you have gotten rid of the time wasting b1tch)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

Bro, you have a mental problem

12 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by EverythingFit: 9:26pm On May 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by blinking001(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2021
Abba114:
What is wrong in being a misogynist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2021
This your kind of red pill na boko haram style. U are a terrorist angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by alphaNomega: 11:54pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!
Do you know you can still tell her you respect her choices and later on hook up with another willing lady WITHOUT MAKING A SHOW OF IT?

angry

5 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2021
alphaNomega:
Do you know you can still tell her you respect her choices and later on hook up with another willing lady WITHOUT MAKING A SHOW OF IT?

angry

You have to let her understand that she's not that special, that way she knows that there are other girls out there who would willingly give themselves out to you without the stress she's making you go through!

4 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2021
michaelpop50:

Bro, you have a mental problem
I know right?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:36am On May 31, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This your kind of red pill na boko haram style. U are a terrorist angry angry angry
And then what will you classify the women ruining the lives of men?

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Tango123: 10:52am On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

Bro, no need to call another person in her presence.

What i simply do is let her be. And i will never demand for it again until she begs for it. Its simple

I remember back in the days, later at night, she was naked begging me, i refused, even though dick was standing. I simply gently pushed her away and slept. She begged till morning and i didnt bulge.

Another babe some years later, again she refused to give me sex. I said ok. Fine. The weather was hot as it was a hot period. No nepa as our transformer was bad. We were alone in my place. A big comfortable apartment. Most of the time, we were both stark naked because of heat. I never touched her, i never asked for it again. On the last night before she left, she initiated a discussion to discuss our future, we ended up bleeping.

So yes, never beg for pussy. Never pay for it. Both of u enjoy it. She wants it as much as u want it. If u ask and she says no, just get it from somwone else, on another day. But dont make drama out of it.

9 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2021
@Tango123 I feel you, i understand your technique but its not as effective, take it or leave it. You have to put her in a situation of "What Ifs" she has to make you her priority, you are either the no.1 guy or you are out of there PERIOD!
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by bepositive11: 2:15pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

You again. This is why you will never find true love. Seriously. Only broken women would be attracted to you -- women with no self respect, low self worth, no self love. Women in their right minds will stay the hell away from you. I wouldn't even have you as a friend. Never. Way too toxic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 2:44pm On May 31, 2021
What if the woman is your wife?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2021
bepositive11:

You again. This is why you will never find true love. Seriously. Only broken women would be attracted to you -- women with no self respect, low self worth, no self love. Women in their right minds will stay the hell away from you. I wouldn't even have you as a friend. Never. Way too toxic
OK!
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Tango123: 3:22pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@Tango123 I feel you, i understand your technique but its not as effective, take it or leave it. You have to put her in a situation of "What Ifs" she has to make you her priority, you are either the no.1 guy or you are out of there PERIOD!

I feel u too bro. But if we aint married, i dont care if i am number 1 or not

And even in marriage, always know u may stop being number 1. So what is the solution

The trick is to be you, be confident, and never believe any woman (except ur mother) is so important in ur life. Other womwn apart from ur mother are like cars. For me I buy, i use, when the car gives me trouble, i sell and move on.

If u are my girl friend, if u give me trouble, i move on.

Even in marriage, if u give me trouble, i move on. Life is too short.

The redpill is golden bro. I thank God i didnt simp more than in my early teenage years. I think from around 18, i knew i was more important than any girl friend, that my life, and future is more important than a pussy

#never beg for pussy. Never pay for it. As sweet as the pussy is to you, so is ur dick to her. If she says no, walk away.

4 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 3:48pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:
What if the woman is your wife?
and WY will a wife zip up for the husband,na means of punishment?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

and WY will a wife zip up for the husband,na means of punishment?
Thank you bros
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Linus108(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2021
Tango123:

I feel u too bro. But if we aint married, i dont care if i am number 1 or not

And even in marriage, always know u may stop being number 1. So what is the solution

The trick is to be you, be confident, and never believe any woman (except ur mother) is so important in ur life. Other womwn apart from ur mother are like cars. For me I buy, i use, when the car gives me trouble, i sell and move on.

If u are my girl friend, if u give me trouble, i move on.

Even in marriage, if u give me trouble, i move on. Life is too short.

The redpill is golden bro. I thank God i didnt simp more than in my early teenage years. I think from around 18, i knew i was more important than any girl friend, that my life, and future is more important than a pussy

#never beg for pussy. Never pay for it. As sweet as the pussy is to you, so is ur dick to her. If she says no, walk away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire? / Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Men Almost Became More Beautiful Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.