Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? (1180 Views)

Slay Queen Who Was Married Off At 17 Advises Against Early Marriage / I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early / Are Big Breasts a blessing Or a curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2021
I am in my mid twenties tho still in schl i have chose to settle early which is becoming a big burden as i have a child and out of job due to covid, am pushing though but honestly its not getting any easier.
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by ParpahSeventy: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
Early marriage for me is a big no.
Mid to late thirties is OK.
Early marriage, the risk of marrying a baby is high, the risk of marrying a girl that has her heart set on enjoying life is high.
Just be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by chatinent: 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
Hanty, mid-twenties is not early marriage.

Early marriage could be argued to begin from 18 to 22.

I hope with these few points of mine...
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
Early marriage for me is a big no.
Mid to late thirties is OK.
Early marriage, the risk of marrying a baby is high, the risk of marrying a girl that has her heart set on enjoying life is high.
Just be careful.
true sir! i am blessed with someone that understanding because with our current situation she should have fled but she still remains with faith
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Hanty, mid-twenties is not early marriage.

Early marriage could be argued to begin from 18 to 22.

I hope with these few points of mine...
am a guy my wife is 23
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by chatinent: 9:00pm On May 30, 2021
HOLRANGE:
am a guy my wife is 23

That's beautiful, bro.
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2021
Why put the cart before the horse.

Mid 20s is too early for a guy to get married especially for one who hasn't completed his education or gotten a stable source of income.

You have to triple your hustle because times are hard. Also encourage your woman to get a job to assist you before you grow grey overnight.

Most people just want to rush into marriage without first calculating the cost. Marriage requires serious planning and preparedness financially and psychologically.

3 Likes

Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:

That's beautiful, bro.
it was beautiful bfre covid
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
Why put the cart before the horse
i believe it's better than fornication and before then i was fending for about 5 pple.
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by chatinent: 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
HOLRANGE:
it was beautiful bfre covid

Wanna share?
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:

Wanna share?
just financial mess! i earn a stable income from a company together with my side hustle which was in a school my wife took in by march few days bfre covid. before which i made some investment on my side hustle covid came school closed company closed. till today am still struggling
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by ParpahSeventy: 9:30pm On May 30, 2021
HOLRANGE:
true sir! i am blessed with someone that understanding because with our current situation she should have fled but she still remains with faith
Ball is in your court.
Play well ok

1 Like

Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by chatinent: 9:31pm On May 30, 2021
HOLRANGE:
just financial mess! i earn a stable income from a company together with my side hustle which was in a school my wife took in by march few days bfre covid. before which i made some investment on my side hustle covid came school closed company closed. till today am still struggling

Sorry bro.

Things will be fine, bro.

1 Like

Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
HOLRANGE:
i believe it's better than fornication .

You have a point though but I still believe some sort of self discipline could have helped prevented it. like still holding on a bit.

I for one have decided to wait until Im very ready especially financially before tying the knot and it has to be a man who's made and is established with a number of landed properties because I can't marry a struggling man as a struggler and I don't care how anyone sees it. I wouldn't want to bring a child into the world to suffer.

I used to belong to the school of thought that believe a woman should struggle with a man. Not anymore. Ive learnt from other peoples experience.

1 Like

Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 30, 2021
HOLRANGE:

Schools have reopened since now. Why not source for another school?
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by Qatar2022: 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

You have a point though but I still believe some sort of self discipline could have helped prevented it. like still holding on a bit.

I for one have decided to wait until Im very ready especially financially before tying the knot and it has to be a man who's made and is established with a number of landed properties because I can't marry a struggling man as a struggler and I don't care how anyone sees it. I wouldn't want to bring a child into the world to suffer.

I used to belong to the school of thought that believe a woman should struggle with a man. Not anymore. Ive learnt from other peoples experience.
Who will marry your struggling brothers

2 Likes

Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2021
CharisEleos:

Schools have reopened since now. Why not source for another school?
school has opened but bussines is not booming yet! Going to another school means starting over again
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by Ehinjuola: 8:49am On May 31, 2021
Let me read through the comments
maybe I will give Damilola or Omowunmi pregnant next month..
That's if Ppl support early marriage more.
Re: Is Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? by HOLRANGE(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2021
Ehinjuola:
Let me read through the comments

maybe I will give Damilola or Omowunmi pregnant next month..

That's if Ppl support early marriage more.
It ur choice not pple's opinion! and diapers price lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poweredcom Soliciting For Help / Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? / A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.