Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) (2304 Views)

Whatsapp Hook Up Zone For Only Mature Minds 18+ Only. / Serious Relationships And Hook Up Zone / Hook Up Zone For Sokoto Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by peakgal(f): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Reside at ajah

1 Like

Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
peakgal:
Reside at ajah
Alright, contact us on what's app 07.017.848.53.4 or drop your whatsapp number to be added
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
H
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2021
ModestGal:

H
Bump
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Go
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by Amazingamb(f): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Why is it meant for Islanders only though?
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by MANAGER92: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2021
I need a beautiful and hardworking lady for serious relationship probably getting married in the next two years NOTE I'm a Muslim o, my WhatsApp number 08105781625 (I stay in Lagos o)
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
No

1 Like

Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by EmagNig(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Intelligent Tope ni
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bump
H
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Amazingamb:
Why is it meant for Islanders only though?
That's the location of choice
Bump
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2021
Bump
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by notobiafrababe(f): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
the group is dry. The admin is clueless. Don't join. She has no idea on how to run a group. Stay off oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2021
ModestGal:
Bump
Bump
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2021
notobiafrababe:
the group is dry. The admin is clueless. Don't join. She has no idea on how to run a group. Stay off oooo
Because you wanted to scam people and that was abated. Sorry, the group is not meant for crooks who stays in Kogi

1 Like

Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by NgHotGirls: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
notobiafrababe:
Okay
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hi
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
ModestGal:
I recently moved to the Island and I have been quite busy, with my work, it's so difficult to meet and make new friends, because no one wants to be the first to go meet the other person. Some might think, "If I walk up to him//her, I might get embarrassed, I decided to create a whatsapp group where we can meet one another, discuss intelligently and possibly hangout

You never can tell where you meet that great friend. People with different ideas who are willing to share why could benefit your life. No one is an island on the island, remember

Meeting people could be really fun especially when u keep an open mind but please be security conscious.

If you stay on the island and you will like to meet intelligent people to have great discussion with, relating to business and growth, chat me on whatsapp 070.17.84.85.34
Or drop your whatsapp number to get added to the group.
We are going to make the group highly secured, so keep off if you do not stay on the island
Ok
Cc

1 Like

Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by notobiafrababe(f): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
ModestGal:

Because you wanted to scam people and that was abated. Sorry, the group is not meant for crooks who stays in Kogi

You are clueless. You don't have a single atom of idea on how to run a group. An average of 7 members leave your group daily. Don't join, I repeat, don't join. The wackiest WhatsApp group I have ever known
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by notobiafrababe(f): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
EmagNig:
Intelligent Tope ni

Azzin the babe dull pass dullard
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by Flairoqy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
t . m e / leopimps
Public until 1k subs
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
ModestGal:
H
Bump
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by greaday: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morni
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by jwals: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
ModestGal:
I recently moved to the Island and I have been quite busy, with my work, it's so difficult to meet and make new friends, because no one wants to be the first to go meet the other person. Some might think, "If I walk up to him//her, I might get embarrassed, I decided to create a whatsapp group where we can meet one another, discuss intelligently and possibly hangout

You never can tell where you meet that great friend. People with different ideas who are willing to share why could benefit your life. No one is an island on the island, remember

Meeting people could be really fun especially when u keep an open mind but please be security conscious.

If you stay on the island and you will like to meet intelligent people to have great discussion with, relating to business and growth, chat me on whatsapp 070.17.84.85.34
Or drop your whatsapp number to get added to the group.
We are going to make the group highly secured, so keep off if you do not stay on the island
Ok
Good evening nairalander, I applied for a job position located on Victoria island, but I am not based in lagos, I have being called by the hr, today that I will be called for a schedule interview anytime soon, and I might be employed for the job,though I can lodge in an hotel for the purpose of the interview, but if am to start the job same week, I don't have that financial capacity, I will really appreciate if I can get were to manage, pending the time I get my own accommodation, or someone a roommate that can assist, I am currently in ilorin , will really appreciate a kind gesture, thks
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by ModestGal(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
ModestGal:

Alright, contact us on what's app 07.017.848.53.4 or drop your whatsapp number to be added
Ok
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by lawflec(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2021
ModestGal:

Still active?
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by lawflec(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2021
notobiafrababe:

You are clueless. You don't have a single atom of idea on how to run a group. An average of 7 members leave your group daily. Don't join, I repeat, don't join. The wackiest WhatsApp group I have ever known

Add me to groups on the island dear
I am a little bored and lonely for the moments
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by comruche: 11:27pm On May 27, 2022
I stay in Ajah 08091610823
Re: Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc) by Santoirino(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2022
I'm in
09046694287 WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Searching For A Girlfriend From Imo State! / Mind Blowing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.