Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? (995 Views)

Is Lagos The Only City In The Entire South Western? / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / Map Of South Western Nigeria Showing 61 Locations Of Fulani Settlements In West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
Someone wrote this thing on Nairaland (in another thread though), just in an attempt to ridicule the Igbo People that they don't have a strong policptical figure...
Read his write-up below:

danilmo:
“... The only person still holding us down (in actualising the Oduduwa Republic) is Tinubu. He only need to declare support and boom it's a done deal, all Governors and House rep, senators are watching his command...”

But he ended up painting the picture that ALL the politicians in Yoruba-Land are like Zombies (or puppets) in the hands of their Zombie-Master (or their grand puppeteer) known as Tinubu..
(What A Shame Though.!!!)
In all sincerity, I choose not to believe him anyway. In-fact, I don't believe him.
But then, out of curiosity, I want to know if what he said had any atom of truth in it.
Dear South-Westerners...
Is it really true that All South-West Governors, and House of Reps Members, and Senators cannot do anything on their own until Tinubu tells them? (or commands them?)

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:10pm On May 30, 2021
I really need very honest answers to this.
Not Bitterness.
Not Insults.
Not Bashing.
Just honest responses.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by MAGG0T(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2021
cheesy

Afonajas that have got no balls, only good in backstabbing

They can never seize to please their Fulani pay masters, even if it would cost them their life. Maybe their founding father Oduduwa was a coward and asslicker too.

Afonaja is the same as coward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by WorldRichest: 7:45am On May 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Someone wrote this thing on Nairaland (in another thread though), just in an attempt to ridicule the Igbo People that they don't have a strong policptical figure...
Read his write-up below:

But he ended up painting the picture that ALL the politicians in Yoruba-Land are like Zombies (or puppets) in the hands of their Zombie-Master (or their grand puppeteer) known as Tinubu..
In all sincerity, I choose not to believe him anyway. In-fact, I don't believe him.
But then, out of curiosity, I want to know if what he said had any atom of truth in it.
Dear South-Westerners...
Is it really true that All South-West Governors, and House of Reps Members, and Senators cannot do anything on their own until Tinubu tells them? (or commands them?)

And this guy's parents did Naming Ceremony after his birth, they never knew he will grow up to be unfortunate in life.

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by WorldRichest: 7:46am On May 31, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

They can never seize to please their Fulani pay masters, even if it would cost them their life. Maybe their founding father Oduduwa was a coward and asslicker too.

Yes, the people that used over three million of your brave fathers, uncles, mother's, aunties, sisters for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 are truly cowards.

8 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by WorldRichest: 7:48am On May 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Not Bitterness.
Not Insults.
Not Bashing.
Just honest responses.

You are just unfortunate like those before you. It's now a generational curse.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by MAGG0T(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:

Yes, the people that used over three million of your brave fathers, uncles, mother's, aunties, sisters for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 are truly cowards.

With the help of foreign aids right? While Biafra fought with locally made guns and ammunitions for 3yrs... you'd have gone into extinction if reverse was the case

cheesy if I must reply you again, go bring back your people from IDP camp in Benin republic...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by AfonjaConehead: 7:53am On May 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Read his write-up below:

Dear South-Westerners...
Guy they are all statesmen and the govs are constitutionally elected govs and even if they are thinking about Oduduwa Republic,they can't just come out and declare their support, doesn't work that way...same thing with the govs and statesmen from other southern states/region.

As regards Tinubu having a huge influence on SW govs, you ain't far from the truth sha

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by AfonjaConehead: 7:54am On May 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Not Bitterness.
Not Insults.
Not Bashing.
Just honest responses.

You can't rule that out...they will term and tag you ipob self grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by funkekemi(f): 7:56am On May 31, 2021
The even behave like girls on heat period

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:26pm On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:

And this guy's parents did Naming Ceremony after his birth, they never knew he will grow up to be unfortunate in life.
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by WorldRichest: 7:07pm On May 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Lalasticlala,
Seun

Nah Buhari you go call next
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:13pm On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:

Nah Buhari you go call next
Cc..
Buhari Ooohh..!!
Buhari Eehh.!!
E Pain You??
grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by bcomputer101: 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
Dear OP.
I won't blame you but your mother. She should at least let you reach the age of 18years before getting you a phone.

If not that your brain is doing menstruation, you will reason like human being
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:45am On Jun 01, 2021
bcomputer101:
Dear OP.
I won't blame you but your mother. She should at least let you reach the age of 18years before getting you a phone.

If not that your brain is doing menstruation, you will reason like human being
I blame both you and whomever it was that got you the nonsense phone that you used to type this nonsense.
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by gistray: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Yes.

I have a strong blood line with Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

I can tell you that Tinubu my uncle was once beaten and flogged by his wife in their parlour

His wife was the one who gave him caloured teeth by feeding him GWORO for 5 years straight.

Funny enough he thought it was Teeth whitening medicine.

I have longed disown him as my uncle
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:30am On Jun 01, 2021
gistray:
Yes.

I have a strong blood line with Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

I can tell you that Tinubu my uncle was once beaten and flogged by his wife in their parlour

His wife was the one who gave him caloured teeth by feeding him GWORO for 5 years straight.

Funny enough he thought it was Teeth whitening medicine.

I have longed disown him as my uncle

You Well So??

Are you sure you're alright??
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by Heavensent01(m): 5:37am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

if killing fellow Yoruba to prove we've got balls and not a coward like you Igbo, abeg let's continue not get balls and being that coward

life means nothing to you blood súcking Igbo and Fulani but it means a lot to us

when you declare a threat to life to us then you've found trouble but we won't go about killing our people in the course of getting back to a Fulani man who don't care when his people were wasted

I thought you Igbo are intelligent, this ipob/ugm/ESN saga had proven majority of you people aren't even close to brainy

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by ScamHunter: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2021
No, count out Akerelodu and Fayose. Those ones have no mumu button. Real great men.
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by Heavensent01(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2021
for the imbecilic question of the Op, Tinubu is the face of APC of southwest in national level, he brought APC to southwest and APC dominated Southwest but he has and can never decide for all of them

Akeredolu security approach is totally not in the same approach to Tinubu who feel it might spoil Yoruba political relationship with North

Fayemi see Tinubu Presidency as a threat to his presidential ambition, he had been at loggerhead with Tinubu campaign chairman Senator Adeyeye

except Osun and Lagos that Tinubu have says, he can't decide for others as they both have their political fathers

so bringing Makinde to that pictures shows height of dumbness of the poster and the imbeciles asking the imbecilic question

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Heavensent01:
for the imbecilic question of the Op, Tinubu is the face of APC of southwest in national level, he brought APC to southwest and APC dominated Southwest but he has and can never decide for all of them

Akeredolu security approach is totally not in the same approach to Tinubu who feel it might spoil Yoruba political relationship with North

Fayemi see Tinubu Presidency as a threat to his presidential ambition, he had been at loggerhead with Tinubu campaign chairman Senator Adeyeye

except Osun and Lagos that Tinubu have says, he can't decide for others as they both have their political fathers

so bringing Makinde to that pictures shows height of dumbness of the poster and the imbeciles asking the imbecilic question
Yala-yala..
Yalla-Yalla-Yalla..
That's just how your comment sounds when I'm reading it out.
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by Jackson105: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Your cownu get balls and he is hiding under his wife skirt in the UK and he is sending senseless youths to their death? Like kanu, like Ojukwu, you urgently need sense

1 Like

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by MAGG0T(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jackson105:

Your cownu get balls and he is hiding under his wife skirt in the UK and he is sending senseless youths to their death? Like kanu, like Ojukwu, you urgently need sense

Keep worrying about one man while your people are lanquishing in Benin Republic
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by Jackson105: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:

Keep worrying about one man while your people are lanquishing in Benin Republic

I think you should worry about your sisters and mothers in Ebonyi being rape by Fulani herdsmen at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by MAGG0T(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jackson105:

I think you should worry about your sisters and mothers in Ebonyi being rape by Fulani herdsmen at the moment.

You mean in Benue?? Keep wailing dear Afonja
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by DiagnoPolitics: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
yorubas are not really interested in oduduwa nation. They are simply using odua agitation to armtwist nigerians for presidency. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by orisa37: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
IT'S NOT TRUE. YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TINUBU AND AKEREDOLU. THERE'S DIFFERENCE ALSO BETWEEN Osinbajo AND TINUBU.
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by Cholls(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Read his write-up below:

Dear South-Westerners...
my brother keep calm. There are many people like Tinubu in Yoruba land with clutch... Just that they're too dignified to play bad politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by Heavensent01(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Yala-yala.. Yalla-Yalla-Yalla.. That's just how your comment sounds when I'm reading it out.

imbeciles will say the same so I'm not surprise
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by danilmo: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Read his write-up below:

Dear South-Westerners...

Seems u don't know the difference between having a mentor whom u trust and belief his decision, just like a child trust and belief his father to lead him right , does that mean the son is a Zombie??

That they belief so much in BAT judgement and movement, does that make them a zombie??

BAT is like a modern day awolowo who is the father of politics in SW although BAT has his shortcomings compare to Awolowo,

Wen SW has issue with FG as regard Amotekun, What did TINUBU say about it, he fault both side and advise all the governors how to go about it without faulting the rule of law which they all did by signing it to bill in their respective state... Such advise was it zombie like or an iconic sense??

When BAT gathered them about Open grazing banning in SW where they generally made the final decision even after Southern governor meeting, did he not call them together and gave a verdict with it??

The liberal SS and SE governor has never met since that meeting, if care is not taken it ll end up a lip service thing but SW made hers more officially after the meeting.. FG respect for BAT alone being part of the movement won't make them FG reject it blantlanly.. Leave it o, politics and power play is ongoing and u call it zombie??
Tinubu is a brilliant fellow who doesn't rule base on emotion but with fact, liberality , rule of law and base on his wealth of experience..

Most of the politician in SW are APC old ACN which they respectfully get tutelage from, u feel they should jettison his judgement?? For u to be tutored by such a man who has survived a lot of political I'll plot is a privilege many don't have,

Tinubu doesn't talk anyhow, he belief in Democracy, he is liberal to the core, a chief technocrat himself..

Personally if not for his age I see him as the best living politician... So I say, just as a child trust and wait for the judgement of his father, they also do and has never regretted doing so..

Ambode that choose to go haywire almost dragged Lagos back, check out if sanwo olu who is a follower of Lagos master plans, imota rice would have stated functioning, Lagos red and blue light rail would have stated running, u can see the face it would have brought for Lagos shey but ambode choose to abandon and jettison advise, I belief by now he has learnt his lesson..

Elders show ways, advice to those who choose to listen, teaches teaches, and that doesn't make the student a zombie.. thank u..
Re: Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Heavensent01:

imbeciles will say the same so I'm not surprise
Now you're sounding like:
“Blah-blah-blehh-blehh..”
It's like you're still learning how to talk.??
Blabber!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ochendo Mcsmith Reacts To Kanu's Sit At Home Order- Video / Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? / Israeli Government Silent Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.