Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! (6341 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / More Graphic Pictures(viewers Discretion) From Mubi Bomb Blast, Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:35pm On May 30, 2021
By the time they realize that Kanu and Ojukwu are cowards who scammed them yet again...

Day for don break. Well done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by montumonami(m): 2:18am On May 31, 2021
Those are screenshots from a video of a bike accident. It appeared the riders were celebrating what I don't know and riding in a very reckless manner. I saw the video yesterday... Even the guy with a broken leg, I can vividly remember. Don't mislead the public.... sad

4 Likes

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by montumonami(m): 2:19am On May 31, 2021
Some are screenshots from a video of a bike accident. It appeared the riders were celebrating what I don't know and riding in a very reckless manner. I saw the video yesterday... Even the guy with a broken leg, I can vividly remember. Don't mislead the public.... sad
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Jamesbally: 5:05am On May 31, 2021
Wow, I love this news.
That's exactly what IPOB wants to achieve. They insist that the Biafra Republic must burn. The Northern Galant Soldiers and Police will help them achieve this within a short time. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Jamesbally: 5:07am On May 31, 2021
montumonami:
Those are screenshots from a video of a bike accident. It appeared the riders were celebrating what I don't know and riding in a very reckless manner. I saw the video yesterday... Even the guy with a broken leg, I can vividly remember. Don't mislead the public.... sad

So all those bullet wounds on the victims body are also from the Bike accident right?

1 Like

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by montumonami(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2021
Say whatever you like, that doesn't change the fact.
Jamesbally:

So all those bullet wounds on the victims body are also from the Bike accident right?
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by solidmyk(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2021
Idk there's always this herd mentality that runs in all igbo people, they just followed one person's direction instead of challenging the person's agenda, what's wrong with the Igbo elders discussng with Nk and analysing what his agenda is for the Igbo nation, the end result of all his actions and the system he's already put in place after the actualization of their goal.
It's just so sad that this people are as emotional as they've always been

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by FunnyDude(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2021
Fake news.

That's how people were posting during endsars
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:00am On May 31, 2021
I have seen the pattern. I understand now that NK is a fraud.

This is how he does it. He makes “predictions” and they come to pass, here is how he does it.

He predicted the fire at Ladipo but what he does is he sends his foot soldiers to set it on fire and boom, he’s seen as a prophet.

Here’s the thing, why would you say Tinubu will set fire to a market he gains so much money from and despite everyone knowing this, Tinubu will still go and set fire to the market? He’s old but not stupid.

I’ve also noticed something else. Anytime there are military campaigns in the East, there are some propaganda agents here on Nairaland that are always ready with pictures both from past incidence, from movies, and from other countries and they are all to claim that it is what’s happening in the East.

This happens every single time without fail. Be careful, most of the comments here are from paid actors.

2 Likes

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by LoudLord(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2021
#SayNoToNigeria

#YorubaNationNow
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by IvarDboneless: 9:33am On May 31, 2021
kissGuys:
You can do the digging yourself just like i did and find out the truth.. Instead of waiting endlessly for a source that stilll wont give you facts!
God bless you for this reply
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by dederocs(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2021
grin continua.
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2021
kissGuys:
Nnaa a digodim sure na abu m onye igbo karia your entire generation... This is not about denial.. O bu na ometutarogi taa.. Onwee ike imetuta gi echi.. That's if you are truly in the East.. Don't hide the truth!
so many senseless fools on this forum.
kindly ignore them bro and continue with the good work
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Sunshinegold44: 10:44am On May 31, 2021
This is fraudulent news...I am at Anambra state...
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by annyplenty(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2021
Repentance for Nigeria

A lot of innocent bloods are being shed in Nigeria through abortions, rituals, terrorism, banditry and other criminal and violent activities.

Beginning June 1 2021, Join us as we commence a 120 days Repentance, Intercession and Fasting for Nigeria.

Send email with subject Nigeria Repent to jesuscoming@yahoo.com and request the Repentance and Intercession prayers to pray along for Nigeria.

May we not be consumed by judgment of God in Jesus name.
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Connected1: 3:22pm On May 31, 2021
The sixth picture and some others are not even related to the east.
It's as a result of Chelsea's UCL Celebration that's what caused the collision of three motorcycles carrying passengers.
Spread only the legit ones please, do not sit at the comfort of your home and start causing chaos with your internet devices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by McStoic(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2021
mancoconut:

Why not post a verifiable source to these gory pictures, this could have happened anywhere for all we know.

No mind the guy. I saw those videos before. And only one among really happened in Imo state.
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by thundafire: 9:28pm On May 31, 2021
They deserve to die. Because why start war u can't win dey stupid Nnamdi kanu dats supposed to lead is hiding and sleeping soundly in a safe country.
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Emmypure: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
A word is enough for the wise, we only die once , so use u time wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanguard Owner's Wife Involved In Ritual Killing / Video: Man’s Genital Cut Off By Husband Of A Woman He Was Sleeping / Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.