Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic (72976 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Mitsurugi(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
if na your papa born you, reveal your identity

I would like to know you too. In fact I think Seun should reverse this faceless nonsense. Because the idiots in here could be guys I pay salary sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
Omodua:
All this not necessary. Dialogue with the aggrieved for amicable settlement. Not Gun boat Diplomacy or vile approach. How long do we continue fighting ourselves. Buhari should Wake up!

May be IPOB should stop killing security agents and stop destroying government institutions first.
Then, Ohaneze stop being a coward by calling on Kanu to put leash on his army of zombies. Ohaneze is too quiet for my liking, it's like they're in support of this madness or they're just trying not to anger Kanu, his zombies and sympathetic residents of the region, people like you because you people sabi how to turn one of your own into an outcast

8 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Beblessedbaba: 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
Remember to trace the identity of the vehicles owners..it is key

Well done NPF..This is one of the very rare occasions you truly were up and doing..

Up IPOB terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
baddosky1:

The Al Shabab and ISIL fighters hired by the oligarchs in power to wreck havoc in the South East did their dirty work comot, una go bring the dead bodies of the innocent civilians killed by soldiers under the cover of darkness the previous day come parade, snap pictures and them tag them ESN fighters.

We will see where all this nonsense will eventually lead to. God who seeth all in secret is watching!

Nonsense!

Nọgide na-biko.
Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by bolabadmus38: 10:20pm On May 30, 2021
Please,my people,let's embrace peace. We can always achieve whatever we want in a peaceful way. One thing that baffles me is that some innocent people might be killed in this process. Please,let's our IPOB brothers achieve their aims in a diplomatic way. . The blood being shed on daily basis in Nigeria is alarming.
Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:20pm On May 30, 2021
Thatdopekelly:
Why strip thier cropse? That's an abuse on thier privacy in death

Nigerian bullets undr.ess victims. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2021
eloquently:
Nnamdi Kanu should allow peace to reign, while upholding the need for security.. The situation on ground needs re-strategy for peace.... If everything is done in anger, it could lead to certain mistakes that are acute.

The igbos are aggrieved, and the insensitivity or low response to certain issues by the government in the past has led to this situation. The government should call for peace and negotiation now.

You cannot bring the igbos down. If you try to do that, they will ressurect again and overtake you in progress..... The igbos were almost brought down to nothing after the civil war, today they are solid.

You that enjoys seeing evil in igbo land, if your tribe own had used the opportunity they had after the civil war, they would have gone far by now without even looking at the igbos. But because they wasted opportunities, they are busy looking for the down fall of igbos.

Ipob members who are igbos are the cause of war in your land.

Stop blaming innocent people and Nigerians living in other part of Nigeria.

Deal with your terrorist group and their will be peace.

Lastly, there is nothing special about rebuilding after a war, Europe rebuilt after world war 2 and your people are running there instead of staying in your rebuilt kingdom.

To be sincere, rebuilding get levels.

10 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Strydermanz(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2021
I salute you my oga, you get sense..
They can only fool some set of people at a certain time but they cannot fool everyone at once..
Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Theoarhics: 10:21pm On May 30, 2021
They don go kill prisoners for detention claiming they killed the attackers? These people look like prisoners in cell no attackers would come in bosses or semi clad.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Theoarhics: 10:21pm On May 30, 2021
They don go kill prisoners for detention claiming they killed the attackers? These people look like prisoners in cell no attackers would come in bossers or semi clad.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by contigiency(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
innocent passerbys has been clubbed to death by the police.

You neutralized them but they burnt the facility.

How can they sneak into the facility back door when they where already surrounded by police? It shall never be well with Policemen.

you are the worst stupid idiot ever lived. you call these terrorists innocent passersby? Thunder will continue to fire you until you die like those people that these criminals killed.

8 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by sammirano2: 10:22pm On May 30, 2021
Ignos have never being knowntohave brain.its obvious they are the ones suffering all these things.I just pity una oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by masterP042(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
They were not successful, but they freed inmates and burned down the place.. angry
Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Kirchoffs: 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
Every sane person knows that the MONIKERS that propagate hate and try to sow seeds of discord ahere on Nairaland are mostly from the poverty stricken North ....

Look at alist of some of their over 200 Monikers

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord . They are the same people that support fulani herdsmen killings

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing us

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by duni04(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
My beloved Igbo people, please it doesn't make sense to burn your region to the ground on the orders of Nnamdi Kanu that sleeps peacefully at Night with his family in London. It is crass foolishness! I support succession and disintegration of Nigeria but i am not in support of someone giving orders to burn igboland down from London. Let Kanu come to Nigeria and lead the war. He cannot force the whole of the South East to live in fear and terror while he enjoys the coziness and tranquillity of London. Just doesn't make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Buliwyf: 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
baddosky1:

The Al Shabab and ISIL fighters hired by the oligarchs in power to wreck havoc in the South East did their dirty work comot, una go bring the dead bodies of the innocent civilians killed by soldiers under the cover of darkness the previous day come parade, snap pictures and them tag them ESN fighters.

We will see where all this nonsense will eventually lead to. God who seeth all in secret is watching!

Nonsense!

So you mean Al shabab militants are the ones causing havoc but Igbo youths are everywhere online supporting them? LMAO. You guys can keep denying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by koyyess: 10:25pm On May 30, 2021
Ipob touts doing what they know how to do best.

Las las, Una go kill unaselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by Plusk4u: 10:25pm On May 30, 2021
So call Nnamdi kanu at some where enjoy with his family why the young man his brain wash are here die for criminal art they are committed.
Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by pashiano: 10:25pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:

How can they sneak into the facility back door when they where already surrounded by police? It shall never be well with Policemen.
My brother I tire o, who burns a building while being shot at, are they not suppose to be gone after releasing the prisoners and razing the building...

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:27pm On May 30, 2021
The 2 cars have Lagos numbers.

Is it true that a flatiron can't make it in life they don't go to Lagos, their Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2021
Theoarhics:
They don go kill prisoners for detention claiming they killed the attackers? These people look like prisoners in cell no attackers would come in bosses or semi clad.

They come in any vehicle they lay their hands on. And just yesterday, we saw video of them running amuck on the street.
Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by baddosky1: 10:27pm On May 30, 2021
Buliwyf:

So you mean Al shabab militants are the ones causing havoc but Igbo youths are everywhere online supporting them? LMAO. You guys can keep denying the truth.

The ignorant ones are supporting them.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by mudiana(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2021
how I wish the same energy they are using to fight IPOB is the same energy they will use to face armed bandits ( Armed Fulani herdsmen simply put). We would have seen less killing in Benue, kaduna and other states. One sided government. Buhari is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2021
I don't know any sane person who wants to travel to the south east right now. Worse than north east right now. Their economy will soon start witnessing a down turn

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by SaintBishop: 10:31pm On May 30, 2021
Vasel15 wat ur take on this!

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by EJEHSON(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:

why are you complaining? When your ESN boys are killing security men, you where Charing them, now that the narrative is gradually changing, you are now coming here to cry foul. You want those police men to stay and watch esn boys slaughter them like animals abi? The security men being killed are people's fathers, children, bread winners and their families also love them. I don't like Buhari and his Northern people, I support Biafra and Oduduwa but I hate what these unknown gun men are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by fk001(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2021
The worthless thing to be on earth is to be an ESN member, you will die just like a fowl with no honour, if killed by a soldier your members and some IPOB lunatics will automatically deny you, even the worst terrorist organizations in the world, whenever their members are killed they will try to retrieve the body and give them proper burial or claim the dead body with their full chest. Unlike the ESN M0ron that would vividly deny its members whenever they were killed.

Is sad to be a part of coward ESN grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.