Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu (31956 Views)

Twitter An Agent Of Division In Nigeria – Garba Shehu / BREAKING: South-west Safest Part Of Nigeria –Garba Shehu / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by wwwihy: 9:27pm On May 30, 2021
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, says the South-West geopolitical zone is the safest part of the country.

He spoke while featuring on Channels Television’s ‘Sunday Politics’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

Shehu also said Nigeria is now safer than it was in 2015 when his principal, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) took over power, noting that “Boko Haram is now on the fringes of Lake Chad”.

Responding to a question, the presidential aide said, “As far as Boko Haram terrorism is concerned, Nigeria is a safer place today than it was when we took over power.

“New challenges have come up, farmers-herders clashes, killings in the central sections of the country, much of these have been subdued. The problem of sabotage of oil installations in the South-South has been managed up to this point.

“Challenges of banditry, kidnappings have arisen in so many parts of the country including the South-West. Today, South-West is perhaps the safest part of this country.

“The challenges are epicentred around parts of Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna States. Much of it (insecurity) has been rid of in Kaduna. Katsina is a lot safer today than it was two years. Zamfara is dealing with problems –kinetic and non-kinetic.

“The point is that the problems as they arise are being confronted head-on by the competent administration of a military that is loyal, a police (force) that is loyal, intelligence agencies that are efficient.”

The PUNCH reports that the South-West area of the country has been plagued with the worst forms of killings, kidnappings and rape cases of late as farmers abandon their farms over fears of being mauled to death by marauding and bloodthirsty criminals suspected to be herdsmen.

The President has recently come under fire over the escalating insecurity in the country, with many losing confidence in the ability of Buhari, a retired military commander, who won the 2015 and 2019 general elections with the promise of ending the insecurity in the country.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-south-west-safest-part-of-nigeria-garba-shehu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1622405944-1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by uptimumOne23(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
Yes and any attempt to cause any havoc or disruption by Ipob miscreants and their sympathisers will be fully resisted.

Know this and know peace

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by InaNla(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
failed gonment.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
I had to agree.

Nnamdi has turned SE particularly Imo state to another Borno state.

Maybe he thinks he is doing buhari but he is grounding economic strength of the zone and sending investors away.

The idiot himself have no single investment even in his father's compound in Abia state.

By the time he is done, business will be on low scale in the zone.

He is a disaster calling himself messiah.

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Luckydubby7(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Yes and any attempt to cause any havoc or disruption by Ipob miscreants and their sympathisers will be fully resisted.

Know this and know peace
He was killed today in Ibadan , yesterday was Yoruba agitators attacked customs and immigration officers at Idiroko seized their guns, I guess most of you have low memories, no place is safe in Nigeria

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by olatade(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari just dey keep malice with Nigerian citizens - baba no send anybody. If you wan die e no concern am.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by illicit(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2021
Special thanks to Igboho and Amotekun

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Toosure70: 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
Yoruba are United and ready to resist any nonsense here.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:25pm On May 30, 2021
perfect time to chase away non yorubas from southwest Ooo......

They sud all go back and make their regions peaceful too.........

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Sammy07: 10:32pm On May 30, 2021
illicit:
Special thanks to Igboho and Amotekun

Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2021
post=102209793:

He was killed today in Ibadan , yesterday was Yoruba agitators attacked customs and immigration officers at Idiroko seized their guns, I guess most of you have low memories, no place is safe in Nigeria

I can bet my left blokos that the Ibo man was killed by his fellow Ibo man in Ibadan. Probably a business or drug deal gone wrong.

Saharareporters just need to catch on the current cruise and tag it Ibo businessman killed in Ibadan to generate traffic.

However the Yorubas have evolved. We don’t waste time on irrelevant news and that was why it doesn’t generate the required traffic and sentiment Saharareporter wanted.

Yes nowhere is safe in Nigeria, but SW is relatively peaceful than SE and that’s a fact. Come on clubhouse and see how Igbos In the SW spoke about them scared of going home to the East currently.Most are in Lagos.

I’ve come to understand that real igbos online are different from those on Nairaland.

209 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by FarahAideed: 11:26pm On May 30, 2021
They want to ruin the relative peace in the SW now ..SW governor needs to be proactive to this statement

21 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
They want to ruin the relative peace in the SW now ..SW governor needs to be proactive to this statement

I don’t buy the B***t from Garuba and we SW’ners understand the game play of the Northerners.

Currently we are the bride that the Igbos and Northerners are trying to court because we are the only card needed by both side to tilt this in their favor and I will explain.

—Nigeria military is currently weak and have been fighting on all fronts. Bandits, Boko Haram, Unknown Gunmen, and etc.

—Nnamdi Kanu already took the step of making it red in the SE, thinking the FG will come and bargain and he can hold them down by burning everything down.

—While that approach may be good, it is not foolproof.
Firstly, the SE as a region is not that important to Nigeria revenue and that’s a fact. The SS have the crude oil installations and if they start blowing pipes and burning everything down, the FG won’t have a choice than to come to bargain.
Secondly, Lagos is another revenue source for Nigeria and the seaports and taxes is a big source to the FG including that Ogun border. If the Yorubas start blowing up the seaports and Lagos airports in uprisings, the FG will come to bargain.

—Also the FG cannot fight a combined South and win easily so they are being careful. That is exactly why they won’t invade Yorubaland when Igboho did Oduduwa rallies coupled with the fact that our governors still have some leadership in them compared to the SE governors.

—Hence based on the above, without the necessary alliance from both the South South militants and the Yoruba extreme radicals, Nnamdi Kanu approach will only bring killings without path to success because SE going up in flames doesn’t affect Nigeria revenue and business can still continue. FG can kill thousands with back and forth win and loses on both side but status quo will still remain. Just count the number of casualties on both side since these UGM started and those deaths we don’t even hear of online.

—I think Kanu also know of the need for this alliance which explained why he has been courting the Oduduwa agitators and looking for Yoruba friendship.

—Also SE governor are useless and have projected themselves as powerless in all this. They don’t have enough courage to tell the FG to stop and don’t have the popularity to weaken Keanu’s influence too so they just left everything to fate.

—Now this is what is still sketchy, can Sunday Igboho heed the call and go militant like ESN? Will he be able to pull that stunt among the Yorubas that are not dogmatic? How long can he burn installations to retain the Yoruba’s loyalty and uncommon sense? Will it be possible looking at the fact that the SW populations doesn’t have that much resentment as a block like the SE’ners have due to the sentiment of Biafra?

Finally, there is one thing I know that I’m 99% sure of. If all these eventually lead to an unexpected war, the Yorubas will not fight on the side of the Northerners.

I’ll just watch as things unfold!

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2021
LegendHero:

I can bet my left blokos that the Ibo man was killed by his fellow Ibo man in Ibadan. Probably a business or drug deal gone wrong.

Saharareporters just need to catch on the current cruise and tag it Ibo businessman killed in Ibadan to generate traffic.

However the Yorubas have evolved. We don’t waste time on irrelevant news and that was why it doesn’t generate the required traffic and sentiment Saharareporter wanted.

Yes nowhere is safe in Nigeria, but SW is relatively peaceful than SE and that’s a fact. Coms on clubhouse and see how Igbos are scared of going back home especially those living in Lagos.

I’ve come to understand that real igbos online are different from those on Nairaland.
The business man was killed by your people, Southwest record high rate of rubbery far more than east, same as cultism, people are being rub every day on road traffic in Lagos, US embassy even warn their citizens living in Lagos, south-west is hotbed of ritual killings in Nigeria. Political thuggery is a case of another day, to you ritual killers are low crime perpetrators right

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

Yes nowhere is safe in Nigeria, but SW is relatively peaceful than SE and that’s a fact. Come on clubhouse and see how Igbos In the SW spoke about them scared of going home to the East currently.Most are in Lagos.

Lagos is only safe to hypocritical tribe, you cover the rot in your region to attack Igbos

read from BBC

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56909067

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2021
post=102212787:

The business man was killed by your people, Southwest record high rate of rubbery far more than east, same as cultism, people are being rub every day on road traffic in Lagos, US embassy even warn their citizens living in Lagos, south-west is hotbed of ritual killings in Nigeria. Political thuggery is a case of another day, to you ritual killers are low crime perpetrators right

Lol arguing with you will be like one guy I heard of that was arguing with a mad man on the street of Yabaleft.

So he told the mad man that, where would you like to live, Imo or Lagos?

Where will you feel safe, Imo or Lagos?

The mad man chose Imo.

35 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2021
post=102212834:

Lagos is only safe to hypocritical tribe, you cover the rot in your region to attack Igbos

read from BBC

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56909067

Anamblalastson come here I’m not done with you. Remember you are conversing with Legendhero your nemesis.

Below is the official website of Canadian embassy. They state it clearly that no one should travel to Anambla and Imo.

This is the link so you won’t say it’s fake news:
https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/nigeria

To give you a background on this because I know IPOB can’t assimilate news that are not from their Bureau of Statistics.
—They categorize the risk level
A) They categorize your states under Regional risk level with the NE, NW, and NC. Do you know why they did so? Because of risk of terrorism, armed attacks, kidnapping, intercommunal and sectarian violence.

Imagine SE region and Northern Region are now classified as terrorist region.

Lastly, with regards to Lagos. They only told their people to exercise caution in Lagos, Abuja, and Calabar. They still say they can go but they should exercise caution!

18 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Sirjamo: 12:19am On May 31, 2021
Cownu cannot bring his madness to Lagos.

Any Ipob terrorist caught in Lagos will be thrown into the lagoon.

10 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

Anamblalastson come here I’m not done with you. Remember you are conversing with Legendhero your nemesis.

Below is the official website of Canada embassy. They state it clearly that no one should travel to Anambla and Imo.

This is the link so you won’t say it’s fake news:
https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/nigeria
That's not Canadian website

Below is official website of US embassy, Yorubas are the ones that claimed west is safe grin this is 2021 warning by US embassy grin grin Kindly read

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2021
post=102213081:

That's not Canadian website

Below is official website of US embassy, Yorubas are the ones that claimed west is safe grin this is 2021 warning by US embassy grin grin Kindly read

Can you see now? They gave travel advisory that their citizens should be vigilant in Lagos and be careful in the screenshot you shared. That is not advising their citizens not to travel there at all. Can you actually read and write?

However Canada categorized Ibo landlocked tiny erosion ravaged region as high risk region due to the risk of terrorism, armed attacks, kidnapping, intercommunal and sectarian violence. They advise their citizens to runaway from that region completely. As in they should run as Ojuku from those area.

I have a question tho. In that story of a madman I wrote in that post before this, what answer will you choose my Anambla friend?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

Can you see now? They gave travel advisory that their citizens should be vigilant in Lagos and be careful. That is not advising their citizens not to travel. Can you actually read and write?

However Canada categorized Ibo landlocked tiny erosion ravaged region as high risk region due to the risk of terrorism, armed attacks, kidnapping, intercommunal and sectarian violence. They advise their citizens to runaway from those places. As in they should run as Ojuku from those area.

I have a question tho. In that story of a madman I wrote in that post before this, what answer will you choose my Anambla friend?

Head hunters in southwest are low crime grin

9 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:50am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

Can you see now? They gave travel

Region of head hunters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 12:54am On May 31, 2021
post=102213178:

Head hunters in southwest are low crime grin

Yes do the usuals of spamming the thread with pics to derail.

By the way I have a question my Anambla friend.

—I am planning to go to the erosion ravaged region to take 3 hairy chested yam legged girls I’ve been conversing with on Facebook to Lagos. To say the truth, they don’t need my money, they just want to leave Iboland by fire by force so when they heard Lagos, they begged me to buy 1 and get 2 free.

Now this is my dilemma, what state should I come in Iboland that’s peaceful so that I won’t be another victim of unknown gunmen? Please advise me as a friend

Please don’t mention Imo, coz that mad man in my earlier story chose Imo and I don’t want to follow a mad man thinking.

grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Peace2allmen: 12:54am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

I don’t buy the B***t from Garuba and we SW’ners understand the game play of the Northerners.

Currently we are the bride that the Igbos and Northerners are trying to court because we are the only card needed by both side to tilt this in their favor and I will explain.

—Nigeria military is currently weak and have been fighting on all fronts. Bandits, Boko Haram, Unknown Gunmen, and etc.

—Nnamdi Kanu already took the step of making it red in the SE, thinking the FG will come and bargain and he can hold them down by burning everything down.

—While that approach may be good, it is not foolproof.
Firstly, the SE as a region is not that important to Nigeria revenue and that’s a fact. The SS have the crude oil installations and if they start blowing pipes and burning everything down, the FG won’t have a choice than to come to bargain.
Secondly, Lagos is another revenue source for Nigeria and the seaports and taxes is a big source to the FG including that Ogun border. If the Yorubas start blowing up the seaports and Lagos airports in uprisings, the FG will come to bargain.

—Also the FG cannot fight a combined South and win easily so they are being careful. That is exactly why they won’t invade Yorubaland when Igboho did Oduduwa rallies coupled with the fact that our governors still have some leadership in them compared to the SE governors.

—Hence based on the above, without the necessary alliance from both the South South militants and the Yoruba extreme radicals, Nnamdi Kanu approach will only bring killings without path to success because SE going up in flames doesn’t affect Nigeria revenue and business can still continue. FG can kill thousands with back and forth win and loses on both side but status quo will still remain. Just count the number of casualties on both side since these UGM started and those deaths we don’t even hear of online.

—I think Kanu also know of the need for this alliance which explained why he has been counting the Oduduwa agitators and looking for Yoruba friendship.

—Also SE governor are useless and have projected themselves as powerless in all this. They don’t have enough courage to tell the FG to stop and don’t have the popularity to weaken Keanu’s influence too so they just left everything to fate.

—Now this is what is still sketchy, can Sunday Igboho heed the call and go militant like ESN? Will he be able to pull that stunt among the Yorubas that are not dogmatic? How long can he burn installations to retain the Yoruba’s loyalty and uncommon sense? Will it be possible looking at the fact that the SW populations doesn’t have that much resentment as a block like the SE’ners have due to the sentiment of Biafra?

Finally, there is one thing I know that I’m 99% sure of. If all these eventually lead to an unexpected war, the Yorubas will not fight on the side of the Northerners.

I’ll just watch as things unfold!

You made a lot sense . Refreshing to see people analyse issues without insult. However, on the issue of revenue, I beg to differ slightly, SE is still very much important in revenue generation, abet not like Lagos or SS as you said. Another civil war will definitely lead to disintegration of Nigeria and I think that’s what Kanu wants. I don’t think he is asking Yorubas to join in per se, I think he just wants you to stay neutral in all these.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 1:03am On May 31, 2021
Peace2allmen:

You made a lot sense . Refreshing to see people analyse issues without insult. However, on the issue of revenue, I beg to differ slightly, SE is still very much important in revenue generation, abet not like Lagos or SS as you said. Another civil war will definitely lead to disintegration of Nigeria and I think that’s what Kanu wants. I don’t think he is asking Yorubas to join in per se, I think he just wants you to stay neutral in all these.

Yes, another civil war will lead to total disintegration of Nigeria, no escaping at all. The world has changed and as the most populous African country, other Africa country and Europe won’t be able to even contain the refugee crisis.

However let me be the devils advocate, the war would have been going on for one year + before they even know it’s a war and you’re looking at lot of casualties. But in that scenario, people can say the casualties are what we needed for freedom. Infact we are systematically in a war right now.

Not that I’m actually abusing the SE when I said they don’t have that much bargaining power in revenue, it is the reality. Just look at it, what exactly can be destroyed in the SE that will shake and ground Nigeria? Please reply me and I will agree to your answer if it is logical enough.

Lastly, the Yoruba will not be neutral in any war, we won’t. We must take sides because any war in Nigeria will affect the Yoruba so badly so we must take sides. The dynamics have changed, Ibo and Yoruba are now too mixed that it might be near impossible to leave them to their fate. Also Yorubaland is like the sanctuary, if anything happen in Iboland, people will move here to live and it will be nearly impossible for us not to accept them.

Hence, if I am a Yoruba leader, I will be preparing and won’t just sit down and be caught unaware like we were in the 60s. I don’t know how this will end, but if UGM matter escalates in the SE and the SW were also caught in the wave, we can’t be neutral.

The Fulanis have made it certain for a Yoruba-North alliance to be near Impossible.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:11am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

Yes, another civil war will lead to total disintegration of Nigeria, no escaping at all. The world has changed and as the most populous African country, other Africa country and Europe won’t be able to even contain the refugee crisis.

However let me be the devils advocate, the war would have been going on for one year + before they even know it’s a war and you’re looking at lot of casualties. But in that scenario, people can say the casualties are what we needed for freedom.

Not that I’m actually abusing the SE when I said they don’t have that much bargaining power in revenue, it is the reality. Just look at it, what exactly can be destroyed in the SE that will shake and ground Nigeria? Please reply me and I will agree to your answer if it is logical enough.

Lastly, the Yoruba will not be neutral in any war, we won’t. We must take sides because any war in Nigeria will affect the Yoruba so badly so we must take sides. The dynamics have changed, Ibo and Yoruba are now too mixed that it might be near impossible to leave them to their fate. Also Yorubaland is like the sanctuary, if anything happen in Iboland, people will move here to live and it will be nearly impossible for us not to accept them.

Hence, if I am a Yoruba leader, I will be preparing and won’t just sit down and be caught unaware like we were in the 60s. I don’t know how this will end, but if UGM matter escalates in the SE and the SW were also caught in the wave, we can’t be neutral.

The Fulanis have made it certain for a Yoruba-North alliance to be near Impossible. Well let’s leave the remaining % to chance but I doubt that can happen considering the current climate.

Imo state is far better than typical Yoruba state, currently building biggest gas power plant that will sustain your region, atleast refinery is there that's sourcing oil from Imo soil not depending on others, untill Nigeria cease to exist then we will know if Igbo nation is landlocked not your childish rant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2021
post=102213387:

Imo state is far better than typical Yoruba state, currently building biggest gas power plant that will sustain your region, atleast refinery is there that's sourcing oil from Imo soil not depending on others, on till Nigeria cease to exist then we will know if Igbo nation is landlocked not your childish rant

Currently building? You are funny bro.

I think this argument is above your brainpower, just stay in the background and read posts.

If I want to start trolling, I will mention you and you can join the argument and upload more photos.

34 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:19am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

I think this argument is above your brainpower, just stay in the background and read posts.

If I want to start trolling, you can join the argument and you can upload more photos.

Future of West is in our hands

kindly read below

3 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 1:27am On May 31, 2021
post=102213437:

Future of West is in our hands

kindly read below

I think I need to call Ofoigbo at this stage because he still got something up there and conversing with you will be a brain drain to me.

Let me explain why I said the above.
In my post you initially quoted I was talking about what you can actually destroy that will bring FG to her knees within a short time. Then you came and start showing me a gas plant under construction. Now ask yourself, how does it relate?

Please try to calm down and watch from behind the scenes. When it’s time to troll, I will call you and you will have enough time to upload picture and photos of the plant under construction.

Or should I type all this in Igbo so you can understand?

26 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

If I want to start trolling, I will mention you and you can join the argument and upload more photos.

The processed gas will be transported to the Escravos-Lagos Pipeline System grin grin

Hope of steady power supply depend on Igbo soil, the future is very bright grin grin

https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/assa-north-ohaji-south-project/

4 Likes

Re: South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:32am On May 31, 2021
LegendHero:

I think I need to call Ofoigbo at this stage because he still got something up there and conversing with you will be a brain drain to me.

Let me explain why I said the above.
In my post you initially quoted I was talking about what you can actually destroy that will bring FG to her knees within a short time. Then you came and start showing me a gas plant under construction. Now ask yourself, how does it relate?

Please try to calm down and watch from behind the scenes. When it’s time to troll, I will call you and you will have enough time to upload picture and photos of the plant under construction.

Or should I type all this in Igbo so you can understand?
Fact I don't waste my time reading your rubbish epistle, I only crab what you said about Imo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team / Kemi Adeosun's Name Not On NYSC 2009 Exemption Register - Premium Times / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.