Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Thinking Of Moving To SA. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thinking Of Moving To SA. (649 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / 27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Moving To SA. by maikalaf(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2021
Hello guys.
So I've been thinking so much about leaving Nigeria for any African country with an easy visa and business or work permit.

But I really need to know if it's still advisable to move to SA.
I'm into tech, but I'm thinking of setting up a restaurant business, mainly focused on Nigerian dishes for a start.

Any advice would be really helpful to me moving forward.
Thank you.
Re: Thinking Of Moving To SA. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2021
Always use condoms , aids is real grin. ..
And don't act like you can do any how you want , sans are crazy asf grin
Lastly Don't do drug grin

As for the ""Nigerian dishes"" that's a great idea ,

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Moving To SA. by maikalaf(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Always use condoms , aids is real grin. ..
And don't act like you can do any how you want , sans are crazy asf grin
Lastly Don't do drug grin

As for the ""Nigerian dishes"" that's a great idea ,

Noted.
I don't do drugs though. It's about securing better future for myself and kids yet unborn...can't jeopardize that.
Thanks for your input

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Moving To SA. by christejames(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Try Botswana or Namibia these are great countries contiguous to the xenophobic South Africa. You can make your money in Gaborone or Windholk then ball in Johannesburg or Cape Town for the weekend if you want to have a feel of SA...

Those two countries are not overly aversive towards Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Airline To Resume Nigeria Flights From August 28 / DHL Shipping From China / Update On Abakaliki Olympic Int'l Stadium In Centenary City, Ebonyi State 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.