Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? (470 Views)

Labour Party Crises Are Small Compared To Nigeria's Problems – Peter Obi / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by KingsCity: 9:43pm On May 30, 2021
Well to solve a problem, you need to address the root causes

Me thinks there is absence of competent leadership at the centre.

Nigeria needed to have a commander in chief who is capable of analysing the issues correctly and implementing a workable solution

1 Like

Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
Short people.

Jokes apart!

Nigerians are the root-cause of their very own problems.

Its that simple!

1 Like

Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by mrvitalis(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2021
KingsCity:

Nigeria needed to have a commander in chief who is capable of analysing the issues correctly and implementing a workable solution
Lol the root of nigerias problem is lack of equity which leads to lack of patriotic citizens

If buhari n NOI contest an election who would win ? ...then explain why then u have the issue

1 Like

Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by criuze(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2021
Fulani racsim
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by FarahAideed: 9:56pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari Buhari Buhari
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2021
The 1966 Maj. Nzogu coup followed by the counter coup that ousted Ironsi.

That's the genesis.
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by funkekemi(f): 10:11pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari is the problem
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by joyandfaith: 10:11pm On May 30, 2021
KingsCity:

Amalgamation and Premature independence
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by BombAttack(f): 10:15pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

A bu m nsogbu nke ndu ojoo gi? Odika i gha ju uju na idi adi gi? Onweghi mgbe ichotara m na ndu gi ozo, ma oburu na ichoghi Amadioha ihichapu ezin’ulo gi nile.
[/s]

Google translator

Fake Igbo
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2021
BombAttack:
[s][/s]

Google translator

Fake Igbo

I nwere ikike ikwenye.
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by awgumayor: 10:30pm On May 30, 2021
1914 amalgamation. You can not put lions, tigers, crocodiles, hyenas, etc in one cage and expect peace. Release the animals to fend for themselves.
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by opera1(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2021
Injustice,
Iniquities,
Religion,
Ethnicity
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by Iolo(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2021
The simplest way I will put it is We are not a nation. We don’t have a common vision for what we want to be and where we want to go as a people.
Re: What Is the Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems? by Nobody: 12:42am On May 31, 2021
Nigeria problem too much, but we where managing until one Man amplified it. We will be lucky if a civil war or coupe doesn’t happen in 2 years.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Problem Of Nigeria Are Yoruba, Hausa-fulani And Igbos / Top Indebted States In Nigeria, SouthSouth is Up For Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.