Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her (53150 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by abbey621(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2021
emmnprince:

Jack with no home training can't scatter her head with agape love but with erotic and sensual seductive love

Yes it is supposed to be irony.....You know when guys wan toast babe, we dey spit all sorts of lines including God sent me to you blah blah blah so tey the girl go dey think say the love was sent from above grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 31, 2021
I hope you fuccked her well while it lasted. If you didn't, fucck her well and dump her ass. You can't make hoe a housewife.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by alphagospelmusi: 11:50pm On May 31, 2021
Women are funny! Infact Human's are becoming exceedingly tiring.

TRUTHISLIFEE:
So I met this girl around my area and I kind of liked her. When I approached her, she was playing hard to get. After a long while, she told me that the only condition for her to date me is if I will not interfere in her relationship as she has been engaged, and that I will let her go peacefully anytime she gets married.

It was a difficult one for me but I gave her my word not to interfere in her relationship and to let her go. Even my elder brother warned me not to spoil that relationship.

We started making out and I kept my word of not interfering in her relationship. Most times we are together and the guy calls, I tell her to pick his call, if their conversation is getting longer, I will simply excuse myself from the scene to allow her talk with her guy freely.

There was a time an old acquaintance of hers showed up and asked her out, She lied to me unknowing to her I was tracing her to the guy's house. When they entered, I called her on phone to enjoy herself that I know where she is. I also let her know that I pity her man as I have nothing to loose in this whole thing/

Fast forward to today, she came to my house and asked me my plans for her, I told her I don't understand as she is engaged. She told me to forget the engagement that I should not use it as an excuse. I told her I will keep to my word and she left angrily. since she got home she has been calling me to agree to marry her.

Make UNA see me see wahala.

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On May 31, 2021

We started making out and I kept my word of not interfering in her relationship. Most times we are together and the guy calls, I tell her to pick his call, if their conversation is getting longer, I will simply excuse myself from the scene to allow her talk with her guy freely.

So you were happily playing second fiddle.
Many of you dudes are like this sha. After you’ll come online to act tough like you can’t willingly share one woman. What the difference this time that her requirement changed? You’ll still be sharing as you have already been. Just know your place and act accordingly
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by emonis88: 11:54pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
One guy don break ur heart before?
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2021
@TRUTHISLIFEE

You are a reckless brother. I'm not economical with words bkos, you definitely lack direction as to how to handle relational issues.

How will you make out with someone's lady?

You asked her out and she refused, let her be then if you truly want to do what's right.

That's how one lady wanted me to double date, after she has someone she's taken to her parent, the very next day she got from my response that it's a NO NO for me.

What sort of flippant story and concern are you posting here.

Guy have values and what you stand for, I've come to realize that when you are false or sincere and have not worked on yourself to spot bad people and keep away from them, you will experience plenty pain and delay down the line.

I can't tell you how to live, but there's peace in being straight. Imagine during those randy time you would have found one decent girl and settle with and build meaning together, you want community pussy. Continue.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Dextre(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:
So I met this girl around my area and I kind of liked her. When I approached her, she was playing hard to get. After a long while, she told me that the only condition for her to date me is if I will not interfere in her relationship as she has been engaged, and that I will let her go peacefully anytime she gets married.

It was a difficult one for me but I gave her my word not to interfere in her relationship and to let her go. Even my elder brother warned me not to spoil that relationship.

There was a time an old acquaintance of hers showed up and asked her out, She lied to me unknowing to her I was tracing her to the guy's house. When they entered, I called her on phone to enjoy herself that I know where she is. I also let her know that I pity her man as I have nothing to loose in this whole thing/

Fast forward to today, she came to my house and asked me my plans for her, I told her I don't understand as she is engaged. She told me to forget the engagement that I should not use it as an excuse. I told her I will keep to my word and she left angrily. since she got home she has been calling me to agree to marry her.

Let’s even set aside your stupidity for now, and face this lady. Where do you people jam loose girls like this? I mean does she lack intergrity on her own part two, is it hard to say no and face a relationship that is already at the gates of marriage? Karma just dey pursue all of una like usian Bolt, your breakfast is on the fire, u go chop am real soon

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by joyd200: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Op, so you were not informed too.., continue. Cos you're a mumu man!!!
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2021
STARGREEN:
Option A...out of range.
Option B.
..available.
Good advise

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2021
cococandy:

So you were happily playing second fiddle.
Many of you dudes are like this sha. After you’ll come online to act tough like you can’t willingly share one woman. What the difference this time that her requirement changed? You’ll still be sharing as you have already been. Just know your place and act accordingly

For God sake is as simple as that, if there's one thing I can never tolerate from my friends and ladies is double dating or checking out someone's babe, I don't even keep such friends bkos your circles influence you conciously or not.

A guy/lady who sleeps around or have such tendencies will make a terrible spouse. I don't mind if I've paid your bride price, the relationship ends that day. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Frankicent(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. You're the side guy.
Not useful
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by seangy4konji: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2021
RUN....

USAIN BOLT JAPA...

QUARTER 2....THEY ALWAYS THINK THE GRASS IS GREENER...

USAIN BOLT...GBERA...MOST OF THEM THINK FROM THEIR ANUS.

JAPA.

PS...Gbera...They keep you as side guy while they give the other guy all styles and anal sex but for missopnary self for you..na to deh do wahala deh sread leg and when you put dick,u go just cum sleep. but the idiot?na indise moto dem go don deh suck prick and inside cafe and all,spread doggy....las las bobo no even get him time....usain bolt.0-9.14 sex...Japa....useless sets....a woman who can endure and have some virtue cant be in a marriage and if you want peace of mind...never go back to old VOMIT...Let her continue her circle of stupidity....

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by ZooOga: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2021
bi-polar story... romance mods, pls post better content to the glorious fp. thank you. cheesy
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by seangy4konji: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2021
If her juju catch you no say we no tell you oooo?

Just remember say as she go nath river with her celestial pastor that one self give am one to ensure say the juju work on you...

Shora fun obinrin.

Oluwa a wa pelue oooo...

Dem worst reach dem deh off cloth under 1 minute infront of pastor for inside house or river to charm you but as guy weh deh work day and night for dem?she go say i tired say na u go re move cloth for am.....

FOCUS.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by 18wheeler: 12:33am On Jun 01, 2021
STARGREEN:
Option A...out of range.
Option B.
..available.
Nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Lonelypacifist6: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2021
As i have been accused of being sexist leeme do it with a full chest, Wœmen are dogs no loyalty of any kind, i pity her horseband. as for you op, You're a disgrace, she expressly told you to be a side boyfriend and you agreed! How desperate can that get? Don't you think of all the possible variables of being In such a relationship, Infecting you with a disease, Her fiancé finding out and waylaying you, Bringing you another person's child, the list is endless. Be a man and bear the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by seangy4konji: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2021
As i am typing this nowI have two girls in my living room naked..they are over the age of 24,Got jobs and serious boyfriends who have called them tonight while we were drinking and one a few mins ago...

I tried to tell one that she knows na her friend that drive the, down i deh knack,befire i know,na naked dem comot from the guest room deh smoke and lie down on the floor beside me deh watch TNT old school...

we go sex...trust your girl friend as a mumu...it no concern me sha just know that apart from the smallies?fall in love in sense...

Na your wahala be dat..if you still spend time with girls that formyou have no reason to be in life..

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Brushstrokes20: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Ditch that BITCH!

she's a pathetic filth.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by seangy4konji: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Just remember that lady you want to die for deh cook semo and okra for some men naked with her friends but thats a loyal girls....

This in particular...

RUN.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Craveweb835: 12:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Everybody in this story are idiots... Most especially the OP.

Marriage between 2 people who don't understand the slightest idea of what it means to be loyal, I can only imagine the disaster.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by KHALIFAMAYOR(m): 1:03am On Jun 01, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:

,,women ,, they are the devil everybody is praying against, der is no devil anywhere aside women
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by VickyRotex(f): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2021
This is nauseating, and must be a joke. What a world!

Can't believe there are people like the OP and the said lady.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by mecussey(m): 1:16am On Jun 01, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:

Did you chop or not? If you chop, clean mouth and move forward but if you no chop, find way chop and still japa. A hoe is always a hoe and not loyal.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by abodegba: 1:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2021
For your mind you kept your word abi? U deserve hot slap because you directly scattered an already existing relationship if there is any at all. Why would go about dating engaged people? You will possible date a married woman and still keep your word. ONYE ARA!
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by EverythingFit: 1:58am On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Kayyus09(m): 2:06am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Were ya maka emume ego

I don't understand what you typed, but I agree with you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.