Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her (53151 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

I'm glad u hate ur dad

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by prigoz(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
STARGREEN:
Option A...out of range.
Option B.
..available.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
my sister, it takes two to tango.
some women no get dignity as well.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2021
efficiencie:

Did you read his post? He didn't force the lady. The lady handed him conditions, why did she do that? Why didn't she stay true to her man? She is a public toilet, the OP was pressed and needed to relieve himself badly and she made her toilet life available to be used...and the OP observed another guy using her toilet as well...so you would expect OP to wed a public toilet...no way! Public toilets are to be used and dumped...

Offkos for me too, community pussy is a big NO NO.

However what I'm driving at is that, if you want a faithful lady, stay true to yourself and learn to spot and deal only at that level. Not to want faithfulness and behaving like a swinging pendulum.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Muslimsworldng: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:
So I met this girl around my area and I kind of liked her. When I approached her, she was
playing hard to get. After a long while, she told me that the only condition for her to date me is if I will not interfere in her relationship as she has been engaged, and that I will let her go peacefully anytime she gets married.

It was a difficult one for me but I gave her my word not to interfere in her relationship and to let her go. Even my elder brother warned me not to spoil that relationship.

We started making out and I kept my word of not interfering in her relationship. Most times we are together and the guy calls, I tell her to pick his call, if their conversation is getting longer, I will simply excuse myself from the scene to allow her talk with her guy freely.

There was a time an old acquaintance of hers showed up and asked her out, She lied to me unknowing to her I was tracing her to the guy's house. When they entered, I called her on phone to enjoy herself that I know where she is. I also let her know that I pity her man as I have nothing to loose in this whole thing/

Fast forward to today, she came to my house and asked me my plans for her, I told her I don't understand as she is engaged. She told me to forget the engagement that I should not use it as an excuse. I told her I will keep to my word and she left angrily. since she got home she has been calling me to agree to marry her.

Make UNA see me see wahala.

I always feel rage whenever i see scenarios like this. a confused lady is asking you to marry her and you telling us instead of playing your part.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Spain007(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Marvyx:
I blame you big time OP. Guys would be complaining about ladies but they are also the cause of the nonsense that's happening. Someone told you that she's engaged and yet you agreed to date her and you're even making out with her.

Girls no dy finish so why you dy put hand for another nigga investment? If dem do you like that nko?? Guys make una get small integrity to back off when necessary.

Lol...Bihari don suffeey
Blaming a lady for being confused is like blaming Buhari for leading this country to the present state. I mean what did you expect from a man who didn't know his VP's name during campaign? Abeg it's too early.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by tayooluwole: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
STARGREEN:
Option A...out of range.
Option B.
..available.

Bro u go get sharp mouth for real life

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Most men and women are not faithful in relationship.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Hiarmn(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Guys just they fall my hand this days because how on earth will someone tell you she is engaged and you still insist on dating , so what is your intention at the first place , to chop and clean mouth right Trap don catch that your dick grin
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Issues2(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Let talk about money abeg love matter don tire every body for Nigeria
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Galaxydon1(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2021
You are a mumu man.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Fave01: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Are you mad, Is she mad infact are the both of you mad....

To the guy that is fishing in another's man pond well done oooo.... know that what goes around comes around. After you don chop belleful you're now asking us what you should do... Craze

To the girl.. I don't know if your brain is running low on power, cuz you no fit think say nah you get plenty to lose.. You should know that guys would always come, instead of you to stick to the one you love ..NO .. You no gree, you wan chop Peter and Paul at the same time you think say you smart...
Now e don red you con dey ask the guy "What plans he has for you" plans kii you dia... After they'll be saying "Men are scum"

Well... I wouldn't advice the guy to marry the girl.. She isn't trustworthy at all at the same time he should get ready he'll reap what he sowed
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
The guy is silly... She said that she was engaged and you went ahead to date her even at the extent of making out with her... I wonder if she was the only woman or is it that he couldn't get another woman who is single?
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by HRMK: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
obviously,u are her #planB!the steadyboy has gone!remember,she will leave u anytime the guy comes back!even when married to her!its left to u,if u culd stand #doublegame!!
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Blackdisciple(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmm girls.....

Marry her and get heart attack later in life...

Better stick to your word as u said cos even if you marry her she wil still be banging outside telling the other guy as long as he did not interfere with her marriage...

Know this and know peace
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by vickydevoka(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Hiarmn:
Guys just they fall my hand this days because how on earth will someone tell you she is engaged and you still insist on dating , so what is your intention at the first place , to chop and clean mouth right Trap don catch that your dick grin
De guy no fall hand at all.
Chop n go ha always been de way forward.
Women always have multiple boy friends. Buh she's not Sharp to maintain them
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Iniobong44(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Girls should have sense too ,not OP fault jare ,I wonder why they won't stick with who spend on them and have plans for.them but will be looking for a better options around ,very stupid gender,they think this world is easy because they have a pussy ,she will learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Fuckyoumod: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Marvyx:
I blame you big time OP. Guys would be complaining about ladies but they are also the cause of the nonsense that's happening. Someone told you that she's engaged and yet you agreed to date her and you're even making out with her.

Girls no dy finish so why you dy put hand for another nigga investment? If dem do you like that nko?? Guys make una get small integrity to back off when necessary.

Blaming a lady for being confused is like blaming Buhari for leading this country to the present state. I mean what did you expect from a man who didn't know his VP's name during campaign? Abeg it's too early.
sharap dia!
What is engagement? I don't know how you people reason like a 2 year old child.
Is engagement marriage? Are you aware that engagement is not a guarantee for marriage?

Oga listen and listen good, until you marry and pay a woman's bride price to her father. You can't come here and be claiming entitlement ( what the F do you mean by another mans investment?) That's what you people use to deceive girls, when you are done with her you move. Any woman that is not married is a free woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Akpoesiri(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Comfirm
TRUTHISLIFEE:
So I met this girl around my area and I kind of liked her. When I approached her, she was playing hard to get. After a long while, she told me that the only condition for her to date me is if I will not interfere in her relationship as she has been engaged, and that I will let her go peacefully anytime she gets married.

It was a difficult one for me but I gave her my word not to interfere in her relationship and to let her go. Even my elder brother warned me not to spoil that relationship.

We started making out and I kept my word of not interfering in her relationship. Most times we are together and the guy calls, I tell her to pick his call, if their conversation is getting longer, I will simply excuse myself from the scene to allow her talk with her guy freely.

There was a time an old acquaintance of hers showed up and asked her out, She lied to me unknowing to her I was tracing her to the guy's house. When they entered, I called her on phone to enjoy herself that I know where she is. I also let her know that I pity her man as I have nothing to loose in this whole thing/

Fast forward to today, she came to my house and asked me my plans for her, I told her I don't understand as she is engaged. She told me to forget the engagement that I should not use it as an excuse. I told her I will keep to my word and she left angrily. since she got home she has been calling me to agree to marry her.

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2021
We started making out and I kept my word of not interfering in her relationship....

Nigga, you were busy knacking Omote on the low and you said you ain't interfering in her relationship. As per side nigga wey you bi and you no too care ba. Kwantinue, man, no bi marry she need nau, kukuma crown your efforts with reward na...
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
why not try me?
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by pedrilo: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
One stewpeed girl for warri did same with me.
My feeling for her was too strong, but she kept milking me cos i had some millions to play around with.
she will pick her man's call in my presence and all dat shii
wen tins became rocky for me. she left and i wasnt surprised.
but wen my hand begin hot again, dis agent of satan enter bus from warri to abuja without my invitation, i did not touch her all tru d nyt, took her to d park d next morning and off to warri
some pipo hav a very terrible past.
only if we know
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by efficiencie(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Offkos for me too, community pussy is a big NO NO.

However what I'm driving at is that, if you want a faithful lady, stay true to yourself and learn to spot and deal only at that level. Not to want faithfulness and behaving like a swinging pendulum.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by rita25(f): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
IF I COMMENT NOW U PPLE WILL INSULT ME grin grin grin
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by xtervaganza(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
1Sharon:

can I ask, why you didn't marry her?
se was the one who defined the relationship from the beginning and I also confessed to her that I had someone too. Both our real partners were in Lagos.

And back to why I didn't marry her; I was in a long term relationship. 8 years. I sincerely would have married her if I had no other person
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Executer: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Imagine her guy caught you now and out of anger kills you,wetin you go go tell Baba God ?
Later u self will be forming redpill.. rubbish

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
xtervaganza:
se was the one who defined the relationship from the beginning and I also confessed to her that I had someone too. Both our real partners were in Lagos.

And back to why I didn't marry her; I was in a long term relationship. 8 years. I sincerely would have married her if I had no other person

Hmm okay. So you would have been comfortable marrying a cheat?
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Naughtysex: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:
So I met this girl around my area and I kind of liked her. When I approached her, she was playing hard to get. After a long while, she told me that the only condition for her to date me is if I will not interfere in her relationship as she has been engaged, and that I will let her go peacefully anytime she gets married.

You dey tail girl go another guy's house, you no get work or something meaningful that can keep you busy abi?
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Tjah: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Marvyx:

I love whoever i just quoted now. He/she is a person of wisdom. Not neglecting the fact that a woman can still stand her ground no matter d so-called pressure
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by harmony75: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Marriage?! Sheyy she thinks marriage is child's play this girl is a useless girl but before she grows up she would have been in her 60s ogaa guooh
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by LoveJesus87(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
STARGREEN:
Option A...out of range.
Option B.
..available.
Japa grin u are a wise man grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.